Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm new to crypto where to start? - page 4. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 07:53:15 AM
MY pick for altcoin of the year is Marine.coín.  m.t.c is originated in 2013 but its tech was too advanced for its time.  We are sick of miner controlled coins and unfair distribution models.  m.t.c will be distributed freely for anyone who wants to particpate.  OVer 95 percent of the supply will be handed out by proof of promotion.  Marine.coín will have value because it is dev=less, eco-friendly, and run by jarvis the artificial intelligence program.  I had my doubts at first but this going to be the best upcoming coin of 2018.  you get 20,000 every 24 hours by doing proof of promotion till the entire supply is handed out and the community is built.
Activity: 154
April 21, 2018, 11:49:50 AM
Follow CCN.COM and Follow coinmarketcap.com daily and Follow Bitcoinwisdom.com and Follow twitter daily updates
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 11:10:34 AM
Look at the training videos from the experts of the crypto currency market on the Youtube channels! There you will find answers to all your questions. When I started in this sphere, I studied video with days and nights!
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
April 20, 2018, 10:34:57 AM
Start reading some basics and ways to earn Bitcoin with different options in this forum in Beginners and Help section. Post to that I would suggest you to got through http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html to understand basics of block chain technology and technical or not technical understanding of Bitcoin concept and the way it works. These is ocean like things to be learnt for knowledge but the links I've mentioned would help you as a starter in this forum.
brand new
Activity: 0
April 20, 2018, 09:38:17 AM
Dear friends, I have been focusing on a great ICO project recently and deserve your attention. The most promising free money item in 2018 - Marinecoín. You can follow the official website and get guidance. As long as you work step by step, you will be able to reach 20.000 .MTC.. If you are busy, you can buy .MTC. directly from our great exchange.I think you should sign Marinecoíns. If the project is successful, it can help you with even 100 dollars in money. Some of you may know because it started to develop in 2013. This project is a machine for machine payment networks. Their goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin. One of the things that made me think this is the best,  just do some tasks for them and you can get your token.Have you ever heard of seacoin? It has been developed since 2013 and remains one of the most promising projects. You just need to register to get 20.000 tokens for free. This is an interesting project and will grow strongly. You can double your money, maybe x10. I really like the trading speed of seacoin. Their goal is to create a blockchain that is five times faster than Bitcoin. Please join us to get free tokensIn my opinion, there are a lot of ICOs that need to invest, but after a long day of research, I discovered seacoins. I registered and received 20.000 free and still is. Why didn’t you get your own free tag today? The application only took you a few minutes and then you will become a participant in the community. Join Now Be the First to Get a Free Cointime dilution technologyLet’s take a look at three features of Marinecoín: - Fast blockchain. Marinecoín normal blockchain is five times faster than Bitcoin. In the busy time, Marinecoín. Running speed can be increased by 100 times. - Low cost Many other blockchains When the network load brings a lot of trouble to their users, the transfer fee will increase dramatically. The Marinecoín fast network is almost zero cost and instantly confirmed. This is a guarantee for the customer, allowing the user to feel comfortable using the money transfer funds. - Anti-stress network.As a beginner, we often encounter many free coin items, but there are not many real projects. I recently encountered a very good project: Marinecoín - Internet of Things (IoT) in Artificial Intelligence (AI) Payment System It is fast and transaction costs are low. Its characteristics are very prominent. No matter how large the system is, MARINECOIN is a safe and reliable environmental protection system. The entire verification system consumes only one light energy. We are now advocating environmental protection, so this project has great potential. If you are interested, you can visit our official website: marineco.ín/
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
April 20, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
Dear all,
After I received hundreds of bitcoin and crypto adds on my social media I decided to join the forum to find out more about this blockchain technology. I found this forum huge and have no idea where to start. There is so much to read about. I could use some help to point me to the right direction to catch up with all this stuff here. Any help would be much appreciated.
Don't buy crypto that have already done x10 or x100. The best way is to start from ICO. Than you will buy your coins for the cheapest price, and if the market will be going up you will make some good profit. Best ICOs for now are Nebula AI, Merculet, Lendingblock.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
April 19, 2018, 07:49:46 AM
As a begginer it is hard to study about how cryptocurrency works... There are a lots of information we need to know here in order to understand all... If you want to learn a lots...  Just used this forum...  You can ask here if you want...  And also read a lpts of related articles about cryptocurrency even its very hard to understand especially if theres no one who will guides and help to understand about it...  Read a lots of article you can used google and youtube to deepen your knowledge... Just always be patient and be careful while staying here... 

By the way your very welcome here in the world of crypto...
Activity: 168
April 17, 2018, 09:49:20 AM
Swear to god I ll snap after having to go through blocks of marinecoin copy pasted posts from accounts with 0-5 posts total..  Angry
April 14, 2018, 02:52:15 PM
Here is an ico party going on now that you can discuss.  Marinecoin is currently unvieling their ico campaign where you can get 20,000 MTC to help promote MTC.  They are using time dilution technology to insure everyone has a chance to earn their share,  MTC is designed for IoT blockchain applications for machine to machine interface.  Fast transactions and low fees position MTC to be an industry leader in the future.  proof of promotion - community - Read more here  marineco.in
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

April 13, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
Marinecoin has a good model for a crypto currency. It is dev-less, low energy cost and eco friendly. A large community will back this coin that is being air dropped right now. 20 000 coins to new member during ICO period for each promotion in a 24 hr period. Marinecoin is a crypto currency with faster transaction times. The project plan is to attain fair distribution of the coin. The block chain has a light code which makes it easy for new developers to use. It is also a secure block chain, resistant to hackers. No other crypto currency can claim to be dev-less and have the backing of a large community. It is a time tested and stable system, maintained by artificial intelligence. Go here marineco.in/ico and marineco.in
Activity: 7
April 11, 2018, 02:05:56 PM
If you have free time, you can get 20,000 coins, simply by writing a message about Marine[Suspicious link removed]d community, fair distribution (proof of promotion), value in future.The coin will not depend on the miners and will consume much less energy (dev-less, self sustaining).The project is reborn with more advanced technologies of the future (machine to machine, artificial intelligence).
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
April 11, 2018, 03:50:01 AM
It is a great time to learn how to make trade because the prices are going up slowly. You will not be hurt in the short run. You will be able to move very comfortably during the bull season after a few months with the things you will learn during this period Smiley
Activity: 490
April 11, 2018, 02:47:02 AM
The Altcoin market demonstrates reversal attempts. The volumes are returning, and this is a good signal to start buying coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 11, 2018, 02:39:42 AM
I think you should not start the trade rush. First of all, Crypto Market today is hard to make a profit, if you hurry you will lose money. Prices for altcoin are now down. Can not make profit at this time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 02:28:23 AM
To begin with check the state of the market and avoild FOMOing with all the money at the same time . Diversify your coins after research and do weekly cost averaging .
That was a very nice suggestion but it might confuse the novice too because it was a little vague. I would suggest him starting from bitcoin or Ethereum because one is the top crypto coin and other is the top altcoin. Both have survived tough situations and gained amazing targets. Other than these two, investing in neo, waves, Litecoin, Monero or Ethereum classic also means profits. But learn to hold in all kind of situations.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
April 10, 2018, 12:35:22 PM
Now is the best time to become a member of this great cryptocurrency game. The market is at the bottom and there is a high probability that there will soon be a push up.
Activity: 236
April 10, 2018, 11:54:17 AM
Welcome. Also good to read https://www.investopedia.com/ for basic investment knowledge and strategy. For crypto related  research you  can use https://www.cryptocompare.com/
Activity: 350
April 10, 2018, 11:22:52 AM
For sure, before you enter the crypto world you already have an idea of what would it be. Maybe you heard it from a friend or from anybody else.  That is why you got confused.  To entertain your interest, I will give you a little information to feed your idea.  Cryptocurrency is not that easy as what other thought.  It needs a lot of your time, effort and dedication.  You also have to do a lot of research, read and study the entire world.  You can also gathered an important information from experts in forum.  Sometimes, you can find the answer to your question there.  This is the first part of a good start.  Do it at a time, step by step in a gradual way and follow all the rules.  Soon you will there.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 07:06:13 AM
According to my research I have been recommended to my friends to expect a rise in a coin suitable for the long term me.
Pages:
Jump to: