Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 102. (Read 132683 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
January 22, 2016, 04:53:05 PM
Well if you are not selling any coins that is great, but how are you going to make profit?
I think you are just going to trade right and just collect buy and earn bitcoins.

Than when you have that much and the price is very nice I think you will try to sell it and make a lot of profit with it.

Why not hold for a few years when you expect the price to rise over the long run?!
The only thing you need to have is patience and forget about the ups and downs in short and mid term.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 22, 2016, 03:12:39 PM
Well if you are not selling any coins that is great, but how are you going to make profit?
I think you are just going to trade right and just collect buy and earn bitcoins.

Than when you have that much and the price is very nice I think you will try to sell it and make a lot of profit with it.

The price started to raise once again. OP's decision came out fruitfull for him. Now as the price is started to raise, so he should not have to sell it and have to wait for some time more. The price will raise. Maybe it it cross $450 within this week also.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 22, 2016, 01:43:09 PM
of course, try not to panic selling when the price goes down, I always continue to hold to the price back, but if the price drops it is good to buy some bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
January 22, 2016, 02:19:27 AM

Yes do not sell your bitcoin now..let the price grow and touch $500 or $1000 or even $2000. Then, this is the time to buy some more bitcoins and hold it for gain profit. I too will hold my bitcoins for decades. Because my expected price for one bitcoin is in millions.
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2016, 01:35:14 PM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Price is still way above recent low from a few months ago. It will re-test the resistance level before making new high.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
January 22, 2016, 12:50:10 PM

Trading could be a good way to make profit. The problem is that most of us do not know when the price is high or low.
Activity: 994
January 21, 2016, 11:36:03 AM

Activity: 1204
January 21, 2016, 11:29:56 AM
Selling low is never a good thing. If you're not sure of what to do and are panicking, it's best to hold your bitcoins

yes, better resist coins you have and wait for prices to rise, because we will lose if you sell it when the price is low.
Activity: 420
January 21, 2016, 11:09:05 AM
You did a good thing by not selling. The price is going up now again so
who knows what the value of bitcoin will be next week.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 21, 2016, 10:55:04 AM
As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

haha, you were damn right! The price of Bitcoin has raised more than 15% since your post. It is $417 right now and Lets' hope it will be $450 again very soon (I mean it will take 2-3 days not more IMO).
haaha, yeah. coming soon $450. keep hold and collect BTC.   
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 21, 2016, 10:52:12 AM
thats good. still hold my btc. keep waiting until the price rise up. Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 21, 2016, 10:39:43 AM
You did make a good choice looking at BTC price now, it almost reached the previous level before the recent selling incident. BTC fits an important need IMO and therefore there is increased use for it and the price would rise with the increased demand IMO.
Activity: 631
January 21, 2016, 08:55:25 AM

haha, you were damn right! The price of Bitcoin has raised more than 15% since your post. It is $417 right now and Lets' hope it will be $450 again very soon (I mean it will take 2-3 days not more IMO).

Patience Pays, I don't think this is the right time to sell bitcoins, this is the right time to hold for the next few months and sell it at a right time, I believe this is still right time to buy few more bitcoins, as price is not that too high, it is predicted that the price of bitcoin will cross $500 mark so if we buy at the present price still we can enjoy some good profits in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
January 21, 2016, 07:45:19 AM

Activity: 71
January 21, 2016, 07:41:52 AM
Selling on a low is never a good idea rather wait if you can for the market to rise. Good Job holding your coins and not selling out!
Activity: 465
January 21, 2016, 07:39:58 AM
I am also not oging to sell me bitcoins I am just going to try to collect buy or earn it.
So that later I can just make a lot of profit with it so we will see what will happen.
Activity: 78
January 21, 2016, 07:33:34 AM
Selling low is never a good thing. If you're not sure of what to do and are panicking, it's best to hold your bitcoins
Activity: 420
January 21, 2016, 06:29:31 AM
Bitcoin seems to be going up again. The drop wasn't all that bad, it was fun to see some people panic and sell just because of the recent news going around.
I don't let those panic sellers change what I'm thinking of bitcoin.

Well you can sell again when the price is going up so just hold it for now until the halving happens.
You can trade also with that you can make a lot of profit.
Activity: 616
January 21, 2016, 06:13:12 AM
Bitcoin seems to be going up again. The drop wasn't all that bad, it was fun to see some people panic and sell just because of the recent news going around.
I don't let those panic sellers change what I'm thinking of bitcoin.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
January 21, 2016, 05:37:27 AM
Yeah is just better to earn your bitcoins and just wait for increase and not selling for now, because is the best thing to do to make a profit if you are new with bitcoin like me.
Jump to: