Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin. - page 51. (Read 132683 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 27, 2016, 05:02:26 PM
Currently many of us do not want to sell our coins since we are thinking that halving may explode bitcoin prices.
also I adhere to such a thought if the rate goes up and reaches 600 it will be a good indicator of sales for Bitcoin
Before these days I was thinking that it cannot hit 500$ but now price of 600$ for bitcoin seems reasonable.
Activity: 910
May 27, 2016, 08:36:24 AM
wait until its high to sell... um when is high???...

sell when its stable... next halving not this one
I think it depends on your price expectations? I buy bitcoin in the price of $ 440 a few days ago and I think that the current price at the price of $ 460 is a high price. and not a problem if I sell it now

Yes you should sell it whenever it is allowing you to make some profits from it, as of now I am holding and will sell when it reaches to $500.

Just sell bitcoin if you think you will profit from it, but for me as it is today the price is not that profitable you just need to wait for it a little
longer for just 2 months and wait for the halving so that you earn better.
Selling at this stage is not recommended and we have waited so long to see higher price so its better not to sell for next few months.
Activity: 812
May 27, 2016, 07:11:42 AM

I think it depends on your price expectations? I buy bitcoin in the price of $ 440 a few days ago and I think that the current price at the price of $ 460 is a high price. and not a problem if I sell it now

Yes you should sell it whenever it is allowing you to make some profits from it, as of now I am holding and will sell when it reaches to $500.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
May 27, 2016, 06:57:22 AM

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 27, 2016, 06:05:51 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 27, 2016, 03:46:02 AM
It is nice that you have the patience to wait for a higher value and that is because it was already stable for a long time so the time must now come to reach a higher value.
So we can earn some more profit with it and the halving is also coming and than we can sell it after that with huge profit.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
May 27, 2016, 03:31:17 AM
Price only can go up or down...wow so much amazement  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 27, 2016, 01:06:58 AM
buy while it's low, wait until it's high to sell
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
May 27, 2016, 12:56:17 AM
Holding for a lifetime would be meaningless if there's no one to pass in onto. It's like a child buying candy and never eating, a man hiring a prostitute and not touching her, a guy buying a car and not driving it. As with bitcoin, we all have reasons for buying. Some use it for gambling, trading, buying stuff online, while others simply hold. It's up to us which way to use our resources but if it's bitcoin, better to put it into use so we can contribute to wider adoption.

+1

At one point it has to be sold. The thing which stands in the way is time, when would be the best time to sell?

Obviously when you think the coin has reached its highest potential (or at least close to it)
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 27, 2016, 12:26:38 AM
Holding for a lifetime would be meaningless if there's no one to pass in onto. It's like a child buying candy and never eating, a man hiring a prostitute and not touching her, a guy buying a car and not driving it. As with bitcoin, we all have reasons for buying. Some use it for gambling, trading, buying stuff online, while others simply hold. It's up to us which way to use our resources but if it's bitcoin, better to put it into use so we can contribute to wider adoption.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
May 27, 2016, 12:15:46 AM
I will sell some of my coins when it reaches to $500 mark as that would be good price to sell and make some profits and I am sure many people are waiting for that price.

Its good to not sell any coins around this time better hold that use it and make profit at the time of halving. The value is not that worth enough to sell it, its better to wait and the halving is also coming and that will be pretty good for Bitcoin but still hard to predict for what is going to happen....

Holding till halving can be profitable and I am not worried about the price at halving, I have patience to hold it long I will only sell when it reaches to $1k.

thats the attitude every bitcoin user need, the patience of waiting til you see the right time to manipulate your coins again , and get the most of the opportunity to get profit from it. we have almost the same idea when it comes of holding bitcoin Smiley

Patience is a virtue men but to much patience can wreck you, actually i can suggest right there is to hold your bitcoin and wait for halving by that if halving occur you may know you earn bitcoin by that time but surely it will be you must need to monitor the bitcoins price starting from now and since then so you may now and see the movements each days past and very important time to monitor is on july and make sure you are acive because many speculators same as i will do massive  selling if we see were earning by it,
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
May 26, 2016, 08:30:32 PM
I will sell some of my coins when it reaches to $500 mark as that would be good price to sell and make some profits and I am sure many people are waiting for that price.

Its good to not sell any coins around this time better hold that use it and make profit at the time of halving. The value is not that worth enough to sell it, its better to wait and the halving is also coming and that will be pretty good for Bitcoin but still hard to predict for what is going to happen....

Holding till halving can be profitable and I am not worried about the price at halving, I have patience to hold it long I will only sell when it reaches to $1k.

thats the attitude every bitcoin user need, the patience of waiting til you see the right time to manipulate your coins again , and get the most of the opportunity to get profit from it. we have almost the same idea when it comes of holding bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 26, 2016, 07:17:32 PM

Very optimistic projection, but I like it, who doesn't like we all profit in the future. I am holding as well but not really a big amount of bitcoins since I am just an average earner man, my expenses is bigger compared to my earnings so I would be glad to invest a little.
legendary
Activity: 1008
May 26, 2016, 10:05:58 AM

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
May 26, 2016, 10:01:35 AM

Activity: 952
May 26, 2016, 07:16:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 26, 2016, 05:10:38 AM
just to think of it, there are many alt coins that is being introduce , but most of them are now dead, bitcoin in the other hand is staying strong, so who knows maybe in the end people will get tired making new alt coins and only bitcoin will stay, then all people who didnt sell bitcoin will going to profit because of their faith for bitcoin

Most of the alt coins were just created for scamming so it turns out to be a dumped coins. But if the developer of that coins were determined
to be able the same line with bitcoin.
Just like bitcoin, then probably that coin would be profitable and competitive just like ETH and LISK.
The technique in buying the right altcoins is you need to have a good research before putting your money in it, admittedly some are shitcoins so it will take our money. We need to see the roadmap of it and evaluate its potential in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 26, 2016, 12:18:10 AM
just to think of it, there are many alt coins that is being introduce , but most of them are now dead, bitcoin in the other hand is staying strong, so who knows maybe in the end people will get tired making new alt coins and only bitcoin will stay, then all people who didnt sell bitcoin will going to profit because of their faith for bitcoin

Most of the alt coins were just created for scamming so it turns out to be a dumped coins. But if the developer of that coins were determined
to be able the same line with bitcoin.
Just like bitcoin, then probably that coin would be profitable and competitive just like ETH and LISK.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
May 25, 2016, 11:52:33 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
May 25, 2016, 11:37:34 PM
Currently many of us do not want to sell our coins since we are thinking that halving may explode bitcoin prices.

That's true as I am reading all the comments regarding the selling, buying and halving.
Majority of people here saying that they won't sell coins as they will benefit for the halving because the effect of is the price increase of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: