Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm offering 100% ROI to anyone who thinks I don't have 10,000BTC to pay out. - page 4. (Read 6048 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 500
Missing the point like few are able.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Can you prove you have even have 1,000?

Place your bets in the proper manner.

Prove you actually have the funds to pay me if I do.
So now all you want is me to prove I have 1,000BTC? You don't care anymore if I have 10,000BTC? Time to make a for more meta threads.

"I'm offering 100% ROI to anyone who thinks I don't have 1,000BTC to pay out."
"I'm offering 100% ROI to anyone who thinks I don't have 100BTC to pay out."
"I'm offering 100% ROI to anyone who thinks I don't have 10BTC to pay out."
"I'm offering 100% ROI to anyone who thinks I don't have 1BTC to pay out."

I do care if you have 10k when it comes to you paying on that bet.  But that's not the topic of this thread.

This game is kind of like when you put a card to your head and bet on who has the high card.

In this thread, you're saying you'll pay up to 1,000 BTC if you can't prove you have 10k BTC.  I'm simply skeptical of your ability to pay should people call you on your bet.  It has nothing to do with the other bet.

Right, so don't bet on this thread, bet on the meta threads.

So now all you want is me to prove I have 1,000BTC? You don't care anymore if I have 10,000BTC? Time to make a for more meta threads.

I do care if you have 10k when it comes to you paying on that bet.  But that's not the topic of this thread.

This game is kind of like when you put a card to your head and bet on who has the high card.

In this thread, you're saying you'll pay up to 1,000 BTC if you can't prove you have 10k BTC.  I'm simply skeptical of your ability to pay should people call you on your bet.  It has nothing to do with the other bet.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Let the chips fall where they may.
Code:
0BTC
13dSK4663Ts7j2PwHS1eUVjycKLBwx7PJM
I don't actually have any BTC yet :P (I also don't control that address).
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
I will prove I have over 10,000BTC freely available to me. If you do not believe this will happen, place your bets here in the following format:

If you don't have anything it would be a scam of n-th level.
Maybe it is time to start a black book or a contest of the 100 Greatest Bit-Con Scams

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Matthew, you magnificent troll.  I salute you!

Anyone want to bet me that MNW won't pay out on his bet about his bet about the pony scheme?

I'm sure he's good for it!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1000
That's right! There are now literally hundreds of people who have missed the entire point of the Pirate bet (Don't accuse people. harass them, and pretend you know what you're talking about) and have now begun to harass me, thinking I don't have 10,000BTC and that I'm -only- risking my forum account. That's just ignorant.

So it seems I have to impose another FUD tax on the community. I will prove I have over 10,000BTC freely available to me. If you do not believe this will happen, place your bets here in the following format:

Code:
20BTC
Optional comment

I will be accepting up to 1,000BTC in bets. When the 1,000BTC is reached, I will prove that I have over 10,000BTC to my person and you will lose the bet. If I cannot, then the entire community would know if I was going to scam them on the Pirate bet ahead of time.

Let the games begin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4m4wbYc08k
That's right! There are now literally hundreds of people who have missed the entire point of the Pirate bet (Don't accuse people. harass them, and pretend you know what you're talking about) and have now begun to harass me, thinking I don't have 10,000BTC and that I'm -only- risking my forum account. That's just ignorant.

So it seems I have to impose another FUD tax on the community. I will prove I have over 10,000BTC freely available to me. If you do not believe this will happen, place your bets here in the following format:

Code:
20BTC
Optional comment

I will be accepting up to 1,000BTC in bets. When the 1,000BTC is reached, I will prove that I have over 10,000BTC to my person and you will lose the bet. If I cannot, then the entire community would know if I was going to scam them on the Pirate bet ahead of time.

Let the games begin!

P.S. Don't even think I have 1,000BTC? You should be here instead: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/im-offering-100-roi-to-anyone-who-thinks-i-dont-have-1000btc-to-pay-out-103063
Pages:
Jump to: