Pages:
Author

Topic: (IMG)img coin Great coin!enable P2P cryptocoin to transmit valuable!(iPo+detail) - page 2. (Read 6110 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
SCAM

Please first do your research on other topics before sending any BTC for any projects Sad
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
"IMG vidio: http://youtu.be/Q4zXPuv7yKA"

3:12-3:27 featuring Osama Bin Laden, Muammar Gaddafi and Kim Jong Il? Would you please explain how these dictators help spread your hippie coin  Grin?

Please ppl don't invest in this scam

hey men, come on.....
only art vidio!
Activity: 165
Merit: 104
"IMG vidio: http://youtu.be/Q4zXPuv7yKA"

3:12-3:27 featuring Osama Bin Laden, Muammar Gaddafi and Kim Jong Il? Would you please explain how these dictators help spread your hippie coin  Grin?

Please ppl don't invest in this scam
NOW !we collecting data to be UIlized
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 83
Publicity about whether you can expand
Like my childhood dream, it is true
Activity: 247
IPO???
that means we should pay  our BTC or LTC  for your shitcoin....

if  get money so easy i can build up so many shit coin just only make Pretty elaborate lie,but i can not. because i don't wanna going to hell after died。
Activity: 81
2014.2.30, you are not making new coin but new day,man!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

on Feb 30 you will get your white paper + weed and you could roll up one and dream about what to do with trilions which you made up on beiing the first dumbhead who send their btc to this project  Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Wow, another SCAM one, before you make any decision, take a look at these responses to the two threads:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4269978

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384097.280

I do believe ImagineCoin and Visacoin are the same guy/group, they have only one purpose - steal our kind and generous folks money by a few poor words. Who can stop this can grab them???

I also feel a smell of scam.... 

Activity: 62
really fast response, Expect to have more information on the website
Activity: 56
I have sent 0.2051 BTC. I can get 1.3 times the privileges it? If additional investment will further improve the project, I get the progress of the project. MYBTC address 1CSHTFuce9G9beMJNGPgr7UqLy84LQa4kv My bitcointalk ID Gotone I will not use bitcointalk You there morning or afternoon?
I am your tenth donors
Activity: 350
^^^^ That's why I highlighted it.  It can't be all that legit if they can't even read a calendar....
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Let’s our team tell you a story: in a raining midnight, I was driving in Los Angeles and when I staring at the head portraits on the cash in my hand,

Los Angeles/Beijing, very similar cities don't you think.  Actually your Chinglish is pretty good.  Grin

Since it is hard to conduct this great project on our own, we hope that more people can participate to raise fund.Currently, we only accept BTC fund raising. We plan to collect 50-200BTC! The more and the earlier you invest, the huger your return will be! There is no requirement on the amount of BTC, 0.01, 1 or 10 are all acceptable.
Accessible time: (2013.12.30----2014.2.30)

If you are struggling for funds, I'll be happy to send you all you need.  Just PM me on the 30th February....

2014.2.30, you are not making new coin but new day,man!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 39
Activity: 350
Let’s our team tell you a story: in a raining midnight, I was driving in Los Angeles and when I staring at the head portraits on the cash in my hand,

Los Angeles/Beijing, very similar cities don't you think.  Actually your Chinglish is pretty good.  Grin

Since it is hard to conduct this great project on our own, we hope that more people can participate to raise fund.Currently, we only accept BTC fund raising. We plan to collect 50-200BTC! The more and the earlier you invest, the huger your return will be! There is no requirement on the amount of BTC, 0.01, 1 or 10 are all acceptable.
Accessible time: (2013.12.30----2014.2.30)

If you are struggling for funds, I'll be happy to send you all you need.  Just PM me on the 30th February....

i am not chinese  but we have a chinese firend!

Yeah, big deal. I've got friends (note the spelling) who are Chinese as well but they don't pretend they're driving in LA staring at the heads of dead presidents.  Not an inspiring start to your coin/scam.
Pages:
Jump to: