Pages:
Author

Topic: (IMG)img coin Great coin!enable P2P cryptocoin to transmit valuable!(iPo+detail) - page 3. (Read 6110 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Very good idea, has sent some BTC, Hope to succeed ~

thank u for your support  I  recorded your bitcointalk ID
Let’s our team tell you a story: in a raining midnight, I was driving in Los Angeles and when I staring at the head portraits on the cash in my hand,

Los Angeles/Beijing, very similar cities don't you think.  Actually your Chinglish is pretty good.  Grin

Since it is hard to conduct this great project on our own, we hope that more people can participate to raise fund.Currently, we only accept BTC fund raising. We plan to collect 50-200BTC! The more and the earlier you invest, the huger your return will be! There is no requirement on the amount of BTC, 0.01, 1 or 10 are all acceptable.
Accessible time: (2013.12.30----2014.2.30)

If you are struggling for funds, I'll be happy to send you all you need.  Just PM me on the 30th February....

i am not chinese  but we have a chinese firend!
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Very good idea, has sent some BTC, Hope to succeed ~
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
don't plunge your coins or cash before everything cleared.

Activity: 53
Wow, another SCAM one, before you make any decision, take a look at these responses to the two threads:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4269978

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=384097.280

I do believe ImagineCoin and Visacoin are the same guy/group, they have only one purpose - steal our kind and generous folks money by a few poor words. Who can stop this can grab them???
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
 Smiley sound good, but how can i trust you?   why only  have chinese translate....
Activity: 22
i am reading this like datacoin + nxt
When will I see the whitepaper?

now , can't provide  but Will soon  Because we are so busy recently .

we plan to start from  “IMG update log” !!!(There will be Chinese and English 2 languages)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Let’s our team tell you a story: in a raining midnight, I was driving in Los Angeles and when I staring at the head portraits on the cash in my hand,

Los Angeles/Beijing, very similar cities don't you think.  Actually your Chinglish is pretty good.  Grin

Since it is hard to conduct this great project on our own, we hope that more people can participate to raise fund.Currently, we only accept BTC fund raising. We plan to collect 50-200BTC! The more and the earlier you invest, the huger your return will be! There is no requirement on the amount of BTC, 0.01, 1 or 10 are all acceptable.
Accessible time: (2013.12.30----2014.2.30)

If you are struggling for funds, I'll be happy to send you all you need.  Just PM me on the 30th February....
we  will   send  new topic for  IMG  update log
Activity: 51
When will I see the whitepaper?
Activity: 143
quickpay
I am in Chinese section to see it ,
happy New Year!     Is a good project, I think I can go to support it
now we collect  60'S — 80's rocker  and cd name !

Activity: 168
   IMG is a great idea. You may consider it as a fraud or something suspicious, but I believe that it is supported by people who love    IMG as we do!!!!
For sure.

yes  ,may be  a lot of  BTC。。。。  PL trust me
Not in this life.

Good thing we can detect chinese scam with this "。。。" signs instead of dots.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Interesting.  Let's see how this pans out.

If i may be so bold as to suggest, perhaps give your thread a descriptive suffix such as [IN DEV] to let people know this is serious.
Pages:
Jump to: