Pages:
Author

Topic: Impact of drinking alcohol. - page 4. (Read 75796 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 10:25:26 AM
Drinking is quite good. But drinking too much is bad for our community, health, etc. It is slowly killing our body.
Activity: 40
February 20, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
Drinking moderately can be good for your health but drinking constantly will result to bad habit that will cost harm to your body.
Activity: 43
February 20, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
Alcohol in moderation can be useful for the body. The problem with many people is that they can not control themselves as soon as they start drinking
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 20, 2018, 09:24:14 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?

If it makes you feel refreshed then maybe you're drinking to moderation only. Which is good everything in control is good for the body. I myself feel relaxed after a day's work, so I drink a bottle of beer at night sometimes.

There are a lot of health claims that beer has but no scientific research to back up that yet.
Activity: 93
February 20, 2018, 07:53:08 AM
Drinking a lot of alcohol or liquor affects your health .But if you want to drink just drink a little and not everyday think about yourself also and to your health .Drinking is not helping you to be relax its making your health in danger.
Activity: 73
February 20, 2018, 07:07:14 AM
I decided to stop drinking. I lay awake most of that night, and by noon the next day every bone in my body ached. In a blind panic, I nervously poured a glass full of gin, my hands shaking so violently that I spilled half the bottle. As I gulped it down, I could feel the agony gradually lessening. Then I finally knew the terrible truth: I was hooked. I couldn’t quit
Activity: 67
February 20, 2018, 06:20:37 AM
Hi guys. Just wanted to know whether drinking is good or bad for our health...first of all i drink every weekend because i feel refreshed after a heavy week of work..  After i drink i take a lot of food and have a nice sleep....I do not have any kind of headache or anything after drinking but will it affect me in the future.... My dad almost drinks everyday right from his childhood may b at the age of 18 but my dad is healthy and strong even after drinking so many years... Thanks to god for that....... Any way,  When it comes to your health, is it better to drink or not to drink?
drinking is bad for health it effect on liver and kidneys.
Activity: 3
February 19, 2018, 12:33:11 PM
hello,
Alcohol’s impact on your body starts from the moment you take our first sip. While an occasional glass of wine with dinner isn’t a cause for concern, the cumulative effects of drinking wine, beer, or spirits can take its toll.A glass a day may do little damage to your overall health. But if the habit grows or if you find yourself having a hard time stopping after just one glass, the cumulative effects can add up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 12:28:45 PM
Found that only 5% of mentally retarded children enrolled in so-called auxiliary schools, parents suffer from chronic alcoholism, the rest of them are "practically healthy people", but, however, do not shun alcohol
Activity: 346
February 19, 2018, 12:27:44 PM
in ancient Sparta there was a law prohibiting the newlyweds drink wine on the wedding day. In Ancient Rome said: "Drunkards beget drunkards" and is generally forbidden to drink up to 30 years, i.e. until that age, while men do not have families.
Activity: 149
February 19, 2018, 12:27:20 PM
there is a saying that “if you can’t be happy, at least you can be drunk”. drinking alcohol is normal nowadays. there are these people that alcohol is the answer to their problems. but i tell you, alcohol: temporary happiness with permanent consequences.
Activity: 314
February 19, 2018, 12:25:47 PM
The brain is the most active consumer of energy. The negative effect of alcohol on the brain due to the violation of oxygen access to neurons as a result of alcohol intoxication. Alcoholic dementia, developing with prolonged use of alcohol, is the result of the death of brain cells.
Activity: 162
February 19, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
High Blood Pressure and more sickness if you continue drinking not only your body will distroy also your family and your reputation. your job finally lost. the drinking wine is the big inpact of distroying relationship of every family.
Activity: 266
February 19, 2018, 12:09:09 PM
Do not approve of alcoholic beverages , you can drink but occasionally and only if there is a reason !
Activity: 312
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 19, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
I am brought up so alcohol in my family is considered poison and it has always been strictly forbidden.Now I grew up and can afford to drink several times a year which is very rational
Activity: 350
February 19, 2018, 12:05:12 PM
I drink alcohol only a few times a year, which makes me happy.No additional substances are needed for normal life and normal human existence
Activity: 294
February 19, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
There are people who just love alcohol as a beverage and use it in rare cases and there are those who do abuse and drinking just for effect.
Activity: 196
February 19, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
alcoholic beverages will certainly be intoxicating and make drinkers sometimes not aware of what is done and there are side effects if we drink too much or often to our body I myself do not drink alcohol just for the medicine only wound
Activity: 263
February 19, 2018, 11:54:21 AM
I drink alcohol all the time.Every weekend I take place very rapidly and loudly with the use of different substances.I can not overcome myself and stop doing it
Activity: 322
February 19, 2018, 11:52:33 AM
Alcohol lifestyle as a healthy lifestyle antipode is one of the most important factors leading to premature death. Alcoholism — a huge social evil that inside "corrodes" personality, causing great damage to society. "National disaster"," collective suicide of the nation"," the way to the catastrophe of mankind " — the scientists and the public of many countries estimate the growing abuse of alcoholic beverages.
I also read many interesting articles on the Internet on this topic.It seems to me that this issue can be explored thoroughly and it is better to refuse from alcohol and other harmful substances
Pages:
Jump to: