Pages:
Author

Topic: impact of internet and technology - page 15. (Read 3795 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 05:49:54 PM
Internet and technology have done more good than harm to human. Through the Internet, most people have made lots of money and it has made work easier and faster.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 27, 2017, 04:16:17 PM
One of the problems of internet and technology is the existence of hackers. But, not all hackers commit crimes, there are also hackers who help all digital services in the world like hackers who test the security of an internet service like websites, apps, and more. However, not a few of the hackers who use these skills to commit a crime so as to have a negative impact on the development of the internet and technology.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 01:45:00 PM
In this moment everyone can understand about the need of internet and technology.So, I think that here I have not to tell about the positive impact of internet and technology.But, now a days we are facing a lot of problems  which is not wished at all. The hackers are hacking the informations and blackmailing the people by which the people are suffering much and for increasing the development of technology the culture of different places are knowing everybody for which the society fall in danger when the people want to change their culture.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 26, 2017, 10:15:08 AM
if you take responsibility for your life and don't limit yourself only to these technologies, but also develop diversely, you can notice the most good influence...Internet and technology frees us a lot and give us great opportunities for learning and realizing
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 08:57:39 PM
The effects of technology can start as early as infancy. Some infants spend hours each day in their car seats, strollers, or swings, often positioned in from of a TV on which a TV show or perhaps a children's DVD is playing. Many children have their own little TV in the car, even for short trips around town! These infants and toddlers are limited in movement and touch as well as connection with others, essential factors for healthy child development.
Activity: 14
December 23, 2017, 04:51:58 PM
Technologies are created new possibilities. Information is easier to get. But I notice on myself that sometimes depth of thought become smaller.
Activity: 105
December 23, 2017, 02:49:49 PM
It depends on a person. The main thing is to remember that it is not the gadgets that control you, but it is you who controls the gadgets
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
December 23, 2017, 01:01:04 PM
It depends on how we use them. If we use them to take advantage or to do bad things to other people, then it has a negative effect. But then again, technologies are created to help us in our lives. They are purposely use to make our lives convenient. But if you will look at the positive sides, technology and internet have changed our world to a better place to live.
Activity: 65
December 23, 2017, 12:54:17 PM
I think the internet and technological advances in this era would make a lot of changes. Because the internet is always connected with human needs and will be very important for mutual benefit. And in my opinion this is the most important asset in the world that should be developed. The Internet will always provide good impact with technology that will be the spotlight of the world.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 22, 2017, 05:01:56 PM
Internet and technology have a positive and negative impact.
The positive impact is that we can get various information very quickly, while the negative impact is the internet users become dependent on the internet so the interest in reading the book becomes decreased even in my country many companies publish books bankrupt.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
December 22, 2017, 04:36:37 PM
The impact of the internet and technology is actually good to establish togetherness in business, but if for minors is not good in social development because on the internet there are sites and photos that are immoral so as to trigger children in the unfavorable. Wisely use the internet so we do not become addicted to it.
Its the duty of parents to supervise their kids whenever they go online because if not they may become victims of paedophiles and rape and we all know that there are a lot of them on the internet and they are all looking for victims.
Activity: 448
December 22, 2017, 04:04:32 PM
I can not imagine my life without the Internet! It contains my work, rest, relationships, friends! Thanks to our time for the Internet
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
December 22, 2017, 12:05:33 PM
With new technologies, life has changed. We stopped talking. The smartphone are combined the Internet and technology. Now everyone lives in a smartphone
Activity: 79
December 22, 2017, 11:39:21 AM
Technologies has made our life easier than the past. But if we misuse of this technology then it'll create bad impact on our body and also mind.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 11:10:06 AM
I think it actually depends on the person for example there are tons of kids who are addicted to the internet or some gadget but they are using it in a good way to learn ,
And there are some kids who are just using it for fun and just basically wasting their time.
Activity: 129
December 22, 2017, 09:48:25 AM
how the technology and gadgets are affecting the mind and health of people. is it in more negative way or is it in positive way??
Actually it should be more positive. But we are the problem, we overused technology and gadgets in our daily life. Their goal is to make life easier, I mean it help us to finish every single work easier. We control technology, we use it or command it to perform. We are human, so dont let technology control you.
Activity: 14
December 22, 2017, 08:42:09 AM
Internet and technology have a huge impact on many aspects like medicine, economy and even to us people. Technology and internet help people to make things easier and convenient. Many medicines were discovered with the help of the internet and our new technology, and this two things make the economies of every nations grow fast. But, behind this positive impacts there is also negative impacts, like destroying our environment to build big infrastructures and many abuses of the use of internet and technologies may take place.
Activity: 154
December 22, 2017, 08:31:43 AM
The impact of Internet and  technology is very great. The essence of this platform came about as a result of internet and Technology. The internet have in no small measure change the global world into a more Convenient and easy assess of a lot of electronical data and information to aid and help  researchers, organisations...etc with vital relevant  information , of which without Internets, such access will be difficult and cumbersome. Bitcoin is a digital currency that works with a Blockchain Technology.
Activity: 183
December 22, 2017, 07:54:21 AM
There is vast impact of internet and technology in day to day life. You can take example of this chat going on only. This cant be possible without internet and technology.

Everything is now online and driven by technology. Technology advances show people a more efficient way to do things, and these processes get results. For example, education has been greatly advanced by the technological advances of computers. Students are able to learn on a global scale without ever leaving their classrooms.
Activity: 187
December 22, 2017, 07:37:04 AM
internet is very useful for society because internet is a communication medium which are many used by internet users in order to communicate with other users around the world.with use the  internet also will add to our insight.   
Pages:
Jump to: