Pages:
Author

Topic: IMPORTANT LIBERTYCOIN SCAM EXPOSED XLB - page 2. (Read 15085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I went to Mintpal and saw that Liberty had dropped to 3000! I got out of Liberty about a week ago and got into XC. Wow am I glad I did. What's interesting about this is that Iconic was also part of the whole BC drama, and I know lots of people who won't touch BC ever again because 1) the massive dump, and 2) the drama brought on by Iconic. Now, Iconic, or should I say Christoper Bouzy's involved in scamming people out of money with yet another coin. Are we sure that Iconic's not involved with Dreamcoin? Lol Anyway, glad I got out when I did. Looks like today was Iconic's day for getting lots of money handed to him. No doubt people will be hunting for this Christopher Bouzy guy.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
And you don't need to know a developer's name to invest in a coin, are you for real? Would you invest in a company without knowing who's running it, where they've been and what they've done? All that factors in to pricing on real stocks so why would the same not apply for cryptocurrency where we invest real money? Come on use your head. Bitcoin was the exception because it was the first and enough people said ok lets try it, but since then there has been so much scamming going on that if you aren't investigating who's who you're just asking to get took.
Glad I said this yesterday. But don't take it from me.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well in both cases iv mined heavyly XLB sell at a peak  keep a little something for later, cause you never know....
Now days i dont even bother read post of "Newbie"s rank, some times not even on Jr Memb
Why dont you make this post from your main account ??
99% of negative post for X coin from a Newbie is FUD, positive is a fake acc
dont bother and dont pretend Zoro

Probably because IE has a proven track record of trying to undermine any coin that his adversaries promote by dumping them.  He is not shy about it he openly admits it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The smart money BUY NOW ! LOL, THANKS FOR THE FUD ...
Activity: 111
SELL NOW
BULLSHIT
Activity: 28
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
The only reason we have all these coins is so that the devs can profit off it.

The way I see it you can do one of two things.

1) Ride the train and dump before they do.

2) Ignore the post.

Anything else is futile. Like you creating another liberty coin. That is a complete waste of time.
You really should try to put to some use your skull for once... wow.

Your attitude here is so condescending that it stinks. You build your stack of logic behind a lot of nice ornamental words but the truth is you are just another lost in the harshness of the world cynic.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
well in both cases iv mined heavyly XLB sell at a peak  keep a little something for later, cause you never know....
Now days i dont even bother read post of "Newbie"s rank, some times not even on Jr Memb
Why dont you make this post from your main account ??
99% of negative post for X coin from a Newbie is FUD, positive is a fake acc
dont bother and dont pretend Zoro
Activity: 210
Truth or not, I'm out. Too much drama is never good for a community and a coin... And it has been a huge amount of drama.
I'd rather invest in a coin that has devoted devs that want a good product and are not out for quick cash

hahahahahaha. I'll be staying even further away from XLB and iconic. What a joke.

Also - I am SO glad they cannot delete posts here.

What are you some new kind of stupid?  Tomorrow is Libertycoin Day and IE has promised to do a bunch of stuff. It's 10PM in New York on Memorial Day. And he still has a lot of those cards to mail out tomorrow. Do you honestly believe he has the time to waste that I have to be responding to this nonsense?

So how is it going IconicExpert?  How many logins do you have hyping your shitcoin?  I'm guessing about six.  Amirite?

hahahahahaha. I'll be staying even further away from XLB and iconic. What a joke.

Actually someone is deleting posts here...
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

What are you some new kind of stupid?  Tomorrow is Libertycoin Day and IE has promised to do a bunch of stuff. It's 10PM in New York on Memorial Day. And he still has a lot of those cards to mail out tomorrow. Do you honestly believe he has the time to waste that I have to be responding to this nonsense?
Activity: 98

legendary
Activity: 196
Activity: 196
He doesnt have 90% of the market....

IconicExpert is too poor to have 90% of the market.

I agree with HardwarePal here
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: