Pages:
Author

Topic: IMPORTANT LIBERTYCOIN SCAM EXPOSED XLB - page 4. (Read 15085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
24hash.com didn't payed, people behind it are thief, stoled all coins, this coin was a scam from the beginning.

Have you audited the blockchain? Where all the payments not made go?

If 24hash was a scam, how that proves that anyone in the dev team is involved? And that is quite a big "if" considering people is claiming that they got paid in numbers similar to those claiming the opposite.

Finally, the world of altos is filled with proven scams, why do you feel the need to denounce this one not even using your real handle? You understand your credibility is more than suspect because of it.

Is it The Black Hand?

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
24 hash?

Edit: If it's them thats the case, they paid me out. So I have to argue there. I do see however some were not paid out, according to them. I don't know. I see a lot of crap around on all coins. I have to look into all the full details. I have yet to find a pool that has not responded to me accordingly when something has gone wrong.

24 hash never paid out the 11k XLBs I mined there before I switched due to the non payouts.

Emails to the operator including to the address he gave in his later post saying he would sort all the payouts were never replied to and I've yet to see any coins from 24 Hash.

Someone dumped 300k of XLB on Mintpal 6 hours ago.

Something isn't right here... Was that 24 Hash cashing out?

Same here, check the bad rep I posted at 24hash profile here. And why not go to his profile and do the same if you did not receive coins ? - same question to all that lost coins, writing in this tread.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
this shitcoin launched with anon claims and cant deliver, look at that xc coin i wish i would have chosen that over this liberty shit.
ive had enough im out of this coin.

I won't lie I dumped everyone of my dirty filthy Libertycoins for XC.

5 minutes reading you can tell it's legit and has active development. Not a pump and dump like certain coins on this board.

EDIT: What did XCcoin DEV delivered beside pdf files that are not of his own research and a coinmixer that TIPS already have for 2 months now?

His identity that proves his experience unlike the XLB dev who has none.

You mean his bitcointalk.org username proves his identity and that he qualifies as a experienced coder?

No his actually identity and resume has been made public.

Can't find it anywhere...
Activity: 840
this shitcoin launched with anon claims and cant deliver, look at that xc coin i wish i would have chosen that over this liberty shit.

5 minutes reading you can tell it's legit and has active development. Not a pump and dump like certain coins on this board.

EDIT: What did XCcoin DEV delivered beside pdf files that are not of his own research and a coinmixer that TIPS already have for 2 months now?

You mean his bitcointalk.org username proves his identity and that he qualifies as a experienced coder?

No his actually identity and resume has been made public.

Activity: 840

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 3
I did not receive coins
Activity: 176
Anyone else having problems sending coins to Bittrex or Mintpal. Huge delays right now, 1 hour+.
Activity: 210
Of course anyone can throw accusations around easily, but I look at the facts, and the fact is Blackcoin was on its greatest roll towards becoming the next Litecoin and a small group of greedy individuals who held all the coins dumped it from 90k all the way down to 10k. Who these people are is just speculation but it doesn't take much common sense to figure out from the terrible youtube videos and pictures the Blackcoin "foundation" is run by miscreants who look like they used to chop cars and sell weed for a living. And for ANY of these people to move on to XLB and rinse and repeat what they did with BC raises red flags for me instantly.

BRAVO!!!! Been saying this for weeks, these guys are so unprofessional they change smoke on interviews. As for people now in XLB, there are a lot of people that left BC cause of foundation and the shady black hand they had going one. This is main reason they are creating FUD for XLB.

Be warned, BC and it's teenager and young inexperienced scamming young adults are causing this FUD, don't be fooled. Proof is in old BC thread, if you have hours to read it, you'll see exactly what's going on here and it's NOT XLB, it's BC trolls.

Don't take my word for it read it yourself.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
Was he part of the team who brought Blackcoin to the top or not? yeahhh he was... so teams can not have personal issues? So let's say you are great at your job but you totally don't agree with the direction your boss chooses for the future, you'll bend over and take it up your... or will you thanks him and go somewhere else?

Not in my opinion.  Having friends to help bulk purchasing to go along with his big mouth is not community building nor is it any part of the dev work or marketplace adoption.

This is from someone who has been observing and never took his advice.  Never in BC or LBC.  Doesn't mean that they weren't worth my attention in the threads.

(By the way...have also told many bosses to shove it when I disagreed.  Using fallacious arguments to prove an irrelevant point is just that.)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yeah...he is not legit.  He just posted a promise to take XLB to #3 and I asked him how that was dissimilar to his behavior with BC...he deleted it multiple times as I would repost after the delete.  Was able to get this screenshot though.  That guy is not healthy for this community.  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit to add dashes in order to differentiate the screenshot with the rest of the post.

Was he part of the team who brought Blackcoin to the top or not? yeahhh he was... so teams can not have personal issues? So let's say you are great at your job but you totally don't agree with the direction your boss chooses for the future, you'll bend over and take it up your... or will you thanks him and go somewhere else?
He was the guy who took are money for wall-street promotion and left.
Hope he does not take your communities money then tell yeah he will give it to a charity Sad
I would never get into a coin he has anything to do with.

I left bc now don't trust any cypto to many people like him involved.
I like certain coins but seems there is always underhanded people like this around.

Hope your coin bounces back.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
maybe help this

https://github.com/liberty-project/LibertyCoin/tree/master/doc

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6805650

i dont hold liberty or buy it...i just sold it at 15k with a big profit and now i read this

and i cant belive....i dont know what i have to belive...no good feeling so i dont invest in this
Activity: 176
This looks like a well played fud to me.

this looks like a well played fake account to me

+1
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
Yeah...he is not legit.  He just posted a promise to take XLB to #3 and I asked him how that was dissimilar to his behavior with BC...he deleted it multiple times as I would repost after the delete.  Was able to get this screenshot though.  That guy is not healthy for this community.  

Edit to add dashes in order to differentiate the screenshot with the rest of the post.

Activity: 245
I knew something was fishy with this coin. I follow the 'official' thread and besides the blatant censoring of anyone with an opinion that isn't rah rah libertycoin, it has flashed signs of scam since the beginning. I don't believe the devs will actually create anything new, they just promise innovation to fuel the 'buy on the rumor' mantra...everyone keeps asking for updates and all I hear are people (iconic/troiste other alt accounts) instead saying to stock up because they're going to the moon, with promises of hookers and riches hahaha.

I've been day trading it a bit but do hope people who are invested are weary about any longterm investment and watch markets closely in case they need to get out.

edit, wild, empty promises like this just posted:

Guys, the biggest whales of this world are already informed about Libertycoin.

They are now in meetings with tech guys figuring out the procedure how to invest in Libertycoin, from A to B, from wallet installation and security, to trading and transactions management.

Wait few moments, maybe some days, or tomorrow already in the Liberty Day Smiley There is going to be a boom so high that will send shock waves to all the crypto world.

Just stay tuned.

Just as much as BC censoring, but I guess its ok for BC right?  Roll Eyes And OP, don't be a bitch, post up on your real acct.

9:25:52 PM TheDogeOfWallSt we are going to be stepping up moderation on here and BTCTalk
9:25:59 PM TheDogeOfWallSt very much so
9:25:59 PM Soepkip in emma, in *
9:26:09 PM SoepkipTheDogeOfWallSt Smiley
9:26:15 PM Soepkip i'm back now
9:26:17 PM Soepkip well
9:26:17 PM Soepkip well
9:26:19 PM TheDogeOfWallSt People are going to be unhappy at first
9:26:19 PM Soepkip i'll be monday Tongue
9:26:25 PM TheDogeOfWallSt but they can stay unhappy for all I care
9:26:30 PM TheDogeOfWallSt I want real discourse to return to our forums
9:26:38 PM TheDogeOfWallSt Soep voip
Activity: 353
Merit: 251

this looks like a well played fake account to me
Activity: 33
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

Pages:
Jump to: