Pages:
Author

Topic: Important question to Investors!! - page 20. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
April 16, 2019, 10:02:46 AM
I don't invest in presales but most of the investors today are looking at the developers team.

If someone has been part of shady deed before, it's already a red flag.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
April 16, 2019, 09:47:43 AM
Investing in presales is a risky business and requires a lot of leg work. There is a lot you have to check because most presales do not have a working product yet. What they are selling is an idea, which they can or can't complete. Personally, I have to check the whitepaper and the roadmap first if they are feasible. Then the background of the individuals involved in the project. You also have to watch out for scam accusations about the project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 16, 2019, 09:45:46 AM
It is an option for investors, there are investors who try to invest from the beginning and there are also investors who enter a type of investment in the ongoing period. For me it is a choice that every investor does, investors must have a strategy and they see the capabilities they have. Some are smart to read from the beginning and some are trying to be careful to gain momentum both in the midst of investment.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
April 16, 2019, 09:38:39 AM
Its depend on what kind of project will you choose to invest in pre sales before investing your fund you need to check every details of the project because researching can give you hint if the project is legit or not if its for long term or short term run.
I'm not a investor but this part is important to avoid losing your fund because the marketare fullof scammer.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 465
Telegram: @jperryC
April 16, 2019, 09:35:16 AM
Do you invest in Presales?
Before... yes but right now I focused on trading rather than investing to pre sales since I can have income here immediately rather than waiting for the project to be on exchange and have a pump.

What do you research first in order to invest?
The projects itself, there 3 things I search first (But actually they're a lot but this is the first 3 important things):
1. The Existing problem they're going to solve.
2. The solution they proposed using the blockchain technology or the likes
3. Look if there are some existing project that has the same solution as them if yes... then I might doubt at it the project should be unique in terms of solution

What makes the project interesting and worth investing?
Uniqueness of their approaches to the existing problems using blockchain technology and the likes.

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?! A working platform? Active devs?
There's no such thing as perfect coin all of the coins has their own advantages and disadvantages, but a good coin is when the developers develop their weaknesses and get better and better from time to time.

A working platform is great too since we can use the coin in there and you know that the coin is not useless and have a use.
A developer also should have enough experience too, a great team has a higher chance of great projects... but there are some developers that has an experience but has a failed projects it's important for the team to give an updates about the development and status of the project and they should continue to develop the project more better and better.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 16, 2019, 09:25:35 AM
of course we all become investors, investors who mean the community to publish to everyone in the form of a bounty program, I have never bought through presale or ico, but I expect a lot of ICO with polatfrom being built, especially in blockchain ethereum
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
April 16, 2019, 09:21:52 AM
There are so many scammers on the market now that it’s better to support old work projects. And new projects that will raise money even in such a market will get on my list later. Let them fight for profit until the last scam. It is necessary to invest on the fact of work performed.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 16, 2019, 09:18:08 AM
I prefer to invest in Presale stages to leverage the big discount for investor. It's a big chance to get more token or coin than when you invest in public sale stage.
Also in Presale stages  if you invest with large amount you can deal a special price with team.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 16, 2019, 09:15:38 AM
I am not a presale investor, but in my opinion to be a presale investor you must be very careful in looking for a good project because now many scammers are acting on behalf of a new project and eventually just becoming trash
As a presale investor, it is required to check the project itself before investing a single penny to their contract address. Scam projects never stop their activity and the count of victims will increase every day.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
April 16, 2019, 09:13:54 AM
I am not a presale investor, but in my opinion to be a presale investor you must be very careful in looking for a good project because now many scammers are acting on behalf of a new project and eventually just becoming trash
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 16, 2019, 08:55:42 AM
It seems to me that it is very important for investors to choose a suitable project. And in order to do this you need to very carefully believe it. And to check you need to be able to do it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
April 16, 2019, 08:50:57 AM
Hey guys. As the title suggests, i've a question to the presale Investors.

I ask all the investors, what makes a coin Perfect!?!

A working platform?

Active devs?

or do you guys see something else too?

Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley

A working platform, active devs are important in making a cryptocurrency good. I don't think good investors have differences when it comes to choosing the right coin. If there's any difference, I don't think that it is really significant. There are a lot of threads in here that could help you on what coins you should consider buying. Things like budget should be considered as well.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
April 16, 2019, 08:46:31 AM
The most important thing when I choose to invest in a project is the development team and the applicability of the project after successful capital mobilization. This is the most fundamental principle for a successful and far-reaching project in the future, leaving other issues we can slowly study.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
April 16, 2019, 08:27:54 AM
Pre sales are the most risky form of investment innexistence because you are not sure what you are delving into
People can claim they will research this or that first; but it doesn’t work that way

It takes time to complete a project sync verification which is why it’s best to wait to ico stage for participation

Yes, it is better than investing in a void. ICO and pull. Although the coins successfully sold. And investors no longer understand what is happening with the project. The administration is just responding soon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 16, 2019, 08:23:31 AM
I prefer sto's but for ico i am looking for deflation system.

Like % of some transactions are continuously burning. Also, a product that makes sense.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 16, 2019, 08:22:15 AM

A working platform?

Active devs?

Please let me know, i'm really keen to know such stuff before becoming an investor myself. Thanks. Smiley
Presales are best times for investing wisely in my opinion.
Projects can explain their idea in simple or light whitepaper so we can understand it without fancy words.
Active devs are also important for development.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
April 16, 2019, 08:16:25 AM
Pre sales are the most risky form of investment innexistence because you are not sure what you are delving into
People can claim they will research this or that first; but it doesn’t work that way

It takes time to complete a project sync verification which is why it’s best to wait to ico stage for participation
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
April 16, 2019, 08:11:27 AM

A working platform?

Active devs?

First of all the only time is that i recommend investing in a coin is in presale because that is when the devs and all the people jump in but as soon as the coin hits the exchange it te,ds to go down by a lot and you don't wanna be late for the party when everybody is leaving, the way i pick which coin to invest in is i look around read its whitepapers and look at their road map and join their telegram group if they do have one and i start talking to their owners to kind know if they are serious about it or they just doing it for quick grab, and see what people on the internet think about, like if their ideas are original and good or is it just a false promise, you need to look for community base because that is what makes these projects successful before you invest your money in them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 16, 2019, 07:49:03 AM
I was investing but for some time i am not investing anything.

Because, it seems projects has successful ico's, not having great time on the exchange. Even they seem amazing on the paper.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
April 16, 2019, 07:41:01 AM
I think one of the main things you should research before investing is look at the project team to find out whether the team is reliable, trustworthy and reputed. Second you should see whether the project is unique or not. The market has many projects similar with each other. If a project is unique and it has potentiality to progress over time, it will grow. Basically these two things are most important ones before investing. I would invest in presale, if the project is investment worthy. 
Pages:
Jump to: