Pages:
Author

Topic: Impulse gambling - page 2. (Read 850 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
April 14, 2017, 09:47:46 PM
You need to focus when you gamble, when you are in bad mood you tend to can't control your emotions and the more you lose the more you want to win it more, it's better to not gamble when you are in bad mood, it's not going to release your stress but adding your stress
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
April 14, 2017, 09:25:38 PM
Anyone else here impulse gamble?

After a bad day of trading, I sometimes hit the dice and try to go positive. Most of the time I end up losing even more. I can't control it.

I have gambled on impulse in the past. Sometimes it works but my biggest losses are from gambling on an impulse. The best thing is to have a set plan on when to stop and stick to it or you will lose too much.

When your mind is out of control than better to avoid gambling with bigger amount because mostly you may not control yourself and end up losing more money. So when you lose some money from other trades then try to involve yourself in other outdoor activities. When you lose some money then mind always in a hurry to recover those losses and may go for bigger bets in gambling and end up lose even more money.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
April 14, 2017, 08:40:47 PM
Impulse gambling is the real problem in gambling iif you ask me. You can't control yourself and will put your family, friends, loved ones in danger. I do have these when I was in high school, but not gambling, online games, I just stop playing when I don't have any money to pay for the rent. And I do it everyday because I can't control it, then after that I found a way to get out of that by finding myself a new responsibility. But I did not totally forget about it, I still play sometimes but not like in the past.
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
April 14, 2017, 04:08:20 PM
I have gambled on impulse in the past. Sometimes it works but my biggest losses are from gambling on an impulse. The best thing is to have a set plan on when to stop and stick to it or you will lose too much.

I don't think it works more or less from normal gambling?
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
April 14, 2017, 03:53:32 PM

After a bad day of trading, I sometimes hit the dice and try to go positive. Most of the time I end up losing even more. I can't control it.

Yes I agree. I should not deposit much BTC unless I am ready to lose all of it. Good idea to prevent scam gambling sites too
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
April 14, 2017, 03:52:26 PM

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
April 14, 2017, 03:50:52 PM
The only impulse gambling I do is maybe buying a scratcher when I'm in a newspaper shop.
I try to plan online gambling, doesn't get out of hand that way Wink

Besides, playing if you're feeling bad isn't a great idea to begin with.
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
April 14, 2017, 03:36:54 PM

Pages:
Jump to: