Pages:
Author

Topic: In 10 years 20$ will turn 100k - page 9. (Read 3842 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 03, 2018, 04:06:50 PM
I fully agree with you that in ten years the cryptocurrency will completely capture all spheres of human life. Those who own large crypto assets will be independent and will live off percentages of these crypto assets. Since energy will rise in price from here and will rise in price the production and maintenance of crypto assets.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
November 03, 2018, 03:17:12 PM
Yes it can be possible for such pump up to happen why because everybody all over the world are now into cryptocurrency if it continues like that for the next two years i think we are all rocking to the moon.

The pump for most coins should be enough for the prices pushing past their All Time High.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
November 03, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
Yes it can be possible for such pump up to happen why because everybody all over the world are now into cryptocurrency if it continues like that for the next two years i think we are all rocking to the moon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 03, 2018, 03:08:27 PM
10 years time in crypto currencies . 20$ will become at least 100k?
Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.

This is very possible, a lot of the coins were not worth much when they started out but now they are worth a lot. Take for example bitcoin, when it first came out it was less that $20 but now it is worth thousands of dollars and the coins would as well be worth over a hundred thousand in a couple of year. Patience is key when it comes to the coins and the money we make from them
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
November 01, 2018, 11:51:16 AM
Well, if the market don't get stable and continues to perform the way it is performing right now, i mean 1 step forward and 2 steps backward, then i don't think its gonna go anywhere but you'll then be stuck with 20$ even after 10 years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
November 01, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
Rn I'm holding tron, and eos 20$ and ontology 10$ airdrop. I don't plan on moving it around cus its nothing to me. I'll wait it out 10 years.

History does not always repeat. Who can guarantee that these projects will exist in 10 years? We still do not even know whether the crypto market will exist at that time ... There is bitcoin as an icon, a brand that does not depend on the level of technology. And there are alternative currencies that will always depend on the achievements of the projects.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 11:28:11 AM
I think that participation in airdrop is a waste of time, nevertheless, now there are quite a lot of tokens that are promising for investment. So let's go coinmarketcap and choose some of them for investing.
Activity: 462
November 01, 2018, 11:26:02 AM

Unfortunately, I do not think that this is possible. The reason is that many new projects will go public. And what will happen to your coin? I think this process is much more complicated. Well, of course I believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
November 01, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
hey there, that is a good statement.
if you just have $20 and hold ever until 10 year and you hope that will grow to $100k.
that is impposible for me, 20 - 100.000 that is too far away.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
November 01, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
Excellent mood, I would have your positive outlook on life ... But I do not think that this will be true, most likely you will forget about the wallet ...
Activity: 448
November 01, 2018, 11:16:23 AM
Yes it is posaible in cryptocurrency, just like bitcoin price, it's history of making step by step rising until it became the most valuable coin in the market. However, because of many new coins in the market, it is not possible that all of the coins rise like bitcoin was. Maybe some that has a potential can like bitcoin someday.
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 01, 2018, 11:10:27 AM
As I would like to say, time will tell! But you need to understand that if blockchain technologies will develop, then you need to understand that development will lead to an even better indicator, and current currencies will become obsolete! I think that in time they will create a super universal block chain!
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 01, 2018, 10:53:39 AM
It seems really hard. It can be possible if you can find something like bitcoin. But if you can not find something like ethereum and bitcoin it seems really hard my friend. Surely 10 year is very long time we can not predict anything.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
November 01, 2018, 10:46:13 AM
You have an interesting strategy and most likely you will earn money because you are looking so far, because I also think that in the long run for at least 10 years we will see big growth  Grin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
November 01, 2018, 06:50:57 AM
I think it is possible, because we can not know how is the future. So hold some coin and wait for lucky come.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
https://www.projecton.pro/
November 01, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
In the next 10 years the cryptographic market will change a lot. Prices of coins may increase or decrease. We can not know for sure. But I still intend to invest in bitcoin and will not stop until it really collapses. Bitcoin will help me get rich.
bitcoin is no longer worth $ 10 and is unlikely to become 1000 times more expensive, here are some young coins can be invaluable today and cost less than a cent and rise in price hundreds of thousands of times. that's just how to guess what kind of coin?
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 31, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
The bitcoin will cost 20,000 dollars in a month. Before New Year the price always grows. I wait for growth by New Year.
copper member
Activity: 294
October 31, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
Very outrageous assumption, however, I am not ruling out the possibility of such outcome, but I am alw of the opinion that such huge anticipation and expectations should always come with an antidote, never rule out the reverse possibility, remember that there are coins that are being delisted daily on Coinmarketcap and exchanges, so even if price may be high for some coins, others may crash to zero
Activity: 336
October 31, 2018, 10:35:00 AM
it is possible that after 10 years of top 100 coins will be completely different from today's. If you look at those coins that were 3 years ago, today few survived. You need to monitor the development of the project in which you have invested.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 31, 2018, 10:30:10 AM
In the next 10 years the cryptographic market will change a lot. Prices of coins may increase or decrease. We can not know for sure. But I still intend to invest in bitcoin and will not stop until it really collapses. Bitcoin will help me get rich.
Pages:
Jump to: