Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
In 20 years I would hope that it will have doubled in price so I can sell half of it at least. Many people may choose to hold on to their bitcoin even longer than that. They may even see there money be tripled after more than a couple decades. I would make sure to keep at least half of what I have though.

The bitcoin price doubled in the past 1 year.  I think the price will at least double every two years. So the price will be much higher.

Price got doubled this year only because we had halving this year and that made people to buy bitcoins like crazy as everyone was expecting to see $1k price at halving but unfortunately it didn't happen.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
In 20 years I would hope that it will have doubled in price so I can sell half of it at least. Many people may choose to hold on to their bitcoin even longer than that. They may even see there money be tripled after more than a couple decades. I would make sure to keep at least half of what I have though.

The bitcoin price doubled in the past 1 year.  I think the price will at least double every two years. So the price will be much higher.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
In 20 years my age will be 50 and I will be on the verge of retirement if I live till that time. So I have some big plans with bitcoin.

I have currently accumulating bitcoin and I will continue to do so. I have no plan to sell any of my bitcoins. I will be holding it for another 15-20 years and will make the most out of it.

If we think about that , then it is sure that this planning will benefit all of us if we followed you, as in that 20 years I think bitcoin will be a global currency and the price will be increased much higher and we will be millionaire with at least our present amount of bitcoins in our pockets.

You are right in the next 20 years bitcoin really will be a global currency, as we can see that in the previous 7 years bitcoin has got a good image in the field of online business and has started to replace all other online payment systems, so it is sure that in the coming 20 years it will have replaced all of the fiat from international business and everyone themselves will like to choose bitcoin for their businesses.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Naturally, this is not possible, but prices may continue to fall, in which case it will not
I think prices will grow, but rarely but for my country that the dollar is our currency is worth three times that I get Bitcoin
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
In 20 years my age will be 50 and I will be on the verge of retirement if I live till that time. So I have some big plans with bitcoin.

I have currently accumulating bitcoin and I will continue to do so. I have no plan to sell any of my bitcoins. I will be holding it for another 15-20 years and will make the most out of it.

If we think about that , then it is sure that this planning will benefit all of us if we followed you, as in that 20 years I think bitcoin will be a global currency and the price will be increased much higher and we will be millionaire with at least our present amount of bitcoins in our pockets.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...
What would you do if:
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

The bitcoin community day by day is keeping increasing so I doubt that the value of bitcoin will be decreased in the near future.

I believe that after 20 years the bitcoin price will be much higher than now and the price normally should have 4 digits by that time.

The easiest thing is to quit and stop the developing of bitcoin but since the devs are motivated to work bitcoin will become stronger.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500

Activity: 910
if after 20 years i will be successful on bitcoin industry and if bitcoin will make me rich, i will invest all of my earnings and make my own business and also, i will build a foundation that will help the less fortunate to share all of my blessings Cheesy

If your plan is to start your own business in future then I think you should make best efforts to collect as much as you can right now, as you can make higher profits if you have higher coins in your wallet.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
if after 20 years i will be successful on bitcoin industry and if bitcoin will make me rich, i will invest all of my earnings and make my own business and also, i will build a foundation that will help the less fortunate to share all of my blessings Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
I will sell it of course and that is because the value will also be much higher so that would be perfect for the most people with already Bitcoin but you need patience for it.
Or Bitcoin will be already the most used payment method in 20 years you never know.

Hopefully in the near future, most online transactions can be done using bitcoin. As of now, bitcoin is the only thing I use for online transactions; I wouldn’t need to convert it to fiat. Bitcoin for online, fiat for offline 

In future we will find many stores where we can spend it directly so even don't need to convert it to fiat which will save our conversion fees and it will be used for both online and offline.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I will sell it of course and that is because the value will also be much higher so that would be perfect for the most people with already Bitcoin but you need patience for it.
Or Bitcoin will be already the most used payment method in 20 years you never know.

Hopefully in the near future, most online transactions can be done using bitcoin. As of now, bitcoin is the only thing I use for online transactions; I wouldn’t need to convert it to fiat. Bitcoin for online, fiat for offline 
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
Bitcoin is giving me an opportunity to earn extra income and I will continue to do that till bitcoin is alive and will give my best to increase my coins in wallet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I will keep trading and go into full investment of btc..keep earning profit and spend on expences.... to earn more..create awareness for btc...will like everyone embrace btc..
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
And if it is serious, according to the latest changes in the course bitcoin digital currency is still gaining momentum of its popularity. Even problems on the stock exchanges have not led to its sharp fall.
Activity: 252
A lot of us are probably just keeping bitcoin for investment in case it goes higher than what is expected and spend it later.
if i still have my bitcoin 20 years from now which could at least have more value, i might not be spending it for myself but for my daughter. 

That's right, if we could stay alive and obviously if bitcoin could survive which would i guess so the value would probably be really higher then what it is now, so on that time we would probably be spending our coins on our families because now a lot of us are single so earning for ourselves but at that time we would have families which would deserve what we earn.
Think about what will happen in a number of years, is simply unrealistic. Of course, each building their own plans for the future, but the forecast is not grateful. Although I would not mind to earn a lot of money to bitcoin and go to Baden.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Probably sell it, it will be huge
Activity: 672
A lot of us are probably just keeping bitcoin for investment in case it goes higher than what is expected and spend it later.
if i still have my bitcoin 20 years from now which could at least have more value, i might not be spending it for myself but for my daughter. 

That's right, if we could stay alive and obviously if bitcoin could survive which would i guess so the value would probably be really higher then what it is now, so on that time we would probably be spending our coins on our families because now a lot of us are single so earning for ourselves but at that time we would have families which would deserve what we earn.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Being able to spend my bitcoin at any shop I want is something I would like very much.
I don't need to buy 1 specif item, but just to know that my bitcoins are accepted everywhere will make me happy.

To see that scenario we will have to wait bit longer, as there are many countries where bitcoin has not reached yet and even people are not aware about it or how to use it.
bitcoin I think the future will be more accepted than it is today. because I believe bitcoin will continue to grow and of course users will continue to grow. if it keeps going. then traders will begin to accept bitcoin as their payment option. maybe a few more years you can buy specific goods with bitcoin
Activity: 462
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I Would withdraw most of my bitcoin stock if bitcoin hit the 1,000,000 dollar mark and buy an island and do multiple great wastes of money like a private jet etc... that's all a worth of thinking time if bitcoin doesn't hit it though,
More seriously, If it hits 1.000 Then I would spend some bitcoins and keep holding for a bigger rise.

In order to do that, you need to have at least 1000 bitcoins. There will be no more than 21,000 people in the world having more bitcoin than you.
yeah even today, in a rare person who has more than 1000 bitcoin? 1000 btc will be equivalent to $ 600K. it is a very big money dude ? I took hundreds of years to get the total amount? yeah the problem is how to collect so many bitcoin?

You guys are speaking gibberish. If you have 1000 bitcoin, you don't know how many people will be richer than you, but it will defenitely be less than 21k people.

People get this amount of bitcoin by being rich, or being early adopters. Either is highly unlikely for the both of you.
well it depends on what time we are talking about, in the future as more people will be buying bitcoins i think we might see more people with that much money
Pages:
Jump to: