Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 14. (Read 59399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
i think holding 100bitcoin for retirement day in next 20years is good option, im sure in future bitcoin will be famous currency and 40% offline merchand use it like visa/ master card.
better is to use most of the bitcoin to open a business in the real world. I suggest to open a business related about the technology. because with technology we can help the development of bitcoin in this world.

We don't know how much the price will be after 20 years because until then there are lots of halvings and there will be probably lots of exchange hacks so the price will go up and will go down most of the time but I prefer more to invest them somewhere so you play with money rather than just saving there.
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
i think holding 100bitcoin for retirement day in next 20years is good option, im sure in future bitcoin will be famous currency and 40% offline merchand use it like visa/ master card.
better is to use most of the bitcoin to open a business in the real world. I suggest to open a business related about the technology. because with technology we can help the development of bitcoin in this world.

Yeah openning store that deals with technology , gadget and devices and accept bitcoin is great.  In addition, the best item to sell is those that is the basic need of people.  Foods, clothing and shelter.  You will never run out of customer if you offer this three especially the food because it is really needed by us.
but to me after 20 years i will be above 50 and hope that at that time my sun will be dealing in my store in bitcoin, hope at that time people will be ding trade mostly in bitcoin, and they will be using bitcoin as a fiat currency, and hope that at that time every store will accept bitcoin from customers,
I'm still new and I can not understand why it can not exist two different currencies. The real and digital. What is the benefit of the population will go if only for bitcoin and that these were the only money on the ground.
Activity: 252

Yeah openning store that deals with technology , gadget and devices and accept bitcoin is great.  In addition, the best item to sell is those that is the basic need of people.  Foods, clothing and shelter.  You will never run out of customer if you offer this three especially the food because it is really needed by us.
but to me after 20 years i will be above 50 and hope that at that time my sun will be dealing in my store in bitcoin, hope at that time people will be ding trade mostly in bitcoin, and they will be using bitcoin as a fiat currency, and hope that at that time every store will accept bitcoin from customers,
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: even i get 1 bitcoin after 20 year's i would probably happy because i do buy all things i want build a house and lot where i can live free and alone because 1 bitcoin is equal to 1m dollar here in ph you can buy a lot with that money Smiley
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: i will exchange all this into fiat so that i can use it on my daily living where i can build a small business to start a business
Bitcoin stayed where it was: i will continue to collect and earn bitcoin and hold it until the price came back
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i don't know maybe i still continue to collect and earn as much as i can Smiley

That's some pretty sweet speculation you have there.
20 years IS quite a lot of time so you never really know what you do by that time until that time actually comes. My speculations can only reach up to a year since if I stick to a single plan all the time, then I wouldn't be able to adapt accordingly if need be.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

After 20 years bitcoin can dissapear.It pointless to say what would happend.

After 20 years the apocalypse might happen and there won`t be any people who use bitcoins. Grin

Bitcoin will hit 1M USD only if the US government replaces USD with bitcoin as the official currency.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:

-Lags

If Bitcoin hits $1,000,000 in 20 years I'd sell half of one coin and travel around the world.

If Bitocin will be $1,000 I think with my few coins which I will probably have by that time I'd travel to one or two places I was always dreeming of.

If Bitcoin will be worthless, well, it will never happen IMO

And I think none of these is most probable because Bitcoin will be from $10,000 to $20,000 in 20 years.
It would be our great fortune if bitcoin reaches its value what it has been expected then certainly money would be too many to spend but we can never be sure that bitcoin can never be worthless because it is simply a cryptocurrency which exists on the binary bit of computer system which is somehow can be infected by virus and maybe the money be worthless and it is somehow impossible to get its value to 1,000,000 but its better to imagine.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:

-Lags

If Bitcoin hits $1,000,000 in 20 years I'd sell half of one coin and travel around the world.

If Bitocin will be $1,000 I think with my few coins which I will probably have by that time I'd travel to one or two places I was always dreeming of.

If Bitcoin will be worthless, well, it will never happen IMO

And I think none of these is most probable because Bitcoin will be from $10,000 to $20,000 in 20 years.
Activity: 288
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am not sure what value it will be holding after 20 years but I hope it will be much higher so I will try to keep on increasing my coins in my wallet till next 20 years.
of course the price is going to be way higher pretty soon, in my opinion we will reach the new heights and the price will be like 20000 dollars per bitcoin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
In 20 years I'd be pretty happy if I could buy groceries and pay my bills exclusively and directly with Bitcoin... The rest might take some time and it might not even be Bitcoin as we know it powering it Smiley

Well, the problem is, Is bitcoin still be available after 20 years ? How about if the price of the bitcoin after 20 years will be 1$ ? Or much lower ? Because there will be no more Miners from bitcoin and maybe other cryptocurrency will rise. And the problem is, Bitcoin will be dumped in the future.

We really cant say it might happen or not, i think in 20 years bitcoin will be widely accepted and stores are beginning to accept bitcoin, and that would be great. if i have big bitcoin savings at that time, i would like to buy a house or travel abroad together with my loved ones.

Bitcoin will be much popular and widely used and accepted in future, and if it stays alive for next 20 years then its price would be beyond our imaginations.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
In 20 years I'd be pretty happy if I could buy groceries and pay my bills exclusively and directly with Bitcoin... The rest might take some time and it might not even be Bitcoin as we know it powering it Smiley

Well, the problem is, Is bitcoin still be available after 20 years ? How about if the price of the bitcoin after 20 years will be 1$ ? Or much lower ? Because there will be no more Miners from bitcoin and maybe other cryptocurrency will rise. And the problem is, Bitcoin will be dumped in the future.

We really cant say it might happen or not, i think in 20 years bitcoin will be widely accepted and stores are beginning to accept bitcoin, and that would be great. if i have big bitcoin savings at that time, i would like to buy a house or travel abroad together with my loved ones.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
Bitcoin hit $1,000,000: even i get 1 bitcoin after 20 year's i would probably happy because i do buy all things i want build a house and lot where i can live free and alone because 1 bitcoin is equal to 1m dollar here in ph you can buy a lot with that money Smiley
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: i will exchange all this into fiat so that i can use it on my daily living where i can build a small business to start a business
Bitcoin stayed where it was: i will continue to collect and earn bitcoin and hold it until the price came back
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: i don't know maybe i still continue to collect and earn as much as i can Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop

That's a good idea, even if the price of bitcoin would stay  at $1000 per bitcoin, 100 bitcoin would still be a big amount, but I think it won't be enough for retirement... If in 20 years I am already nearing retirement, and if the price would stay at $1000, I'll just pull out my coins and convert it to fiat, I'll just engage in business and probably be accepting bitcoin.

In 20 years, if the bitcoin still exists, the price will be very high and it is widely accepted. So you can use it directly.

Yeah if bitcoin survives for next 20 years then surely it will be sitting on the moon and it will be used and accepted everywhere directly so we don't have to depend on fiat at that time.
Activity: 464

That's a good idea, even if the price of bitcoin would stay  at $1000 per bitcoin, 100 bitcoin would still be a big amount, but I think it won't be enough for retirement... If in 20 years I am already nearing retirement, and if the price would stay at $1000, I'll just pull out my coins and convert it to fiat, I'll just engage in business and probably be accepting bitcoin.

In 20 years, if the bitcoin still exists, the price will be very high and it is widely accepted. So you can use it directly.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 784
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
The future of bitcoin is really bright and potential so there will be a lot of things to do with it. Buying something special might be practical or starting your own business will be a good solution for 20 years planning.
Activity: 434
It's really hard to predict what could happen in this world in 20 years. Bitcoin might not even exist anymore. If it would.. I guess it'd have a really great price to sell Cheesy
i dont think it will disappear cause many are using it... but the price will get higher... eventhough the present rate is much stable but it will hit the sky with 2000$-10000$ in the coming 20 year....

Yup There is no symptoms like bitcoin is getting disappear from us and you can not hold your fiats for next 20 years also but at the same time you can save and hold your bitcoins for next 20 or even 50 years also. That is the power of bitcoin and it will get multiplied minimum thousand times in next 20 years may be more than you speculated.
Pages:
Jump to: