Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 21. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
Well I guess in 20 years from now,  I think my life is very establish by the time comes up.  Also perhaps I have a lots of bitcoins too.
I'm gonna still invest it into digital currency like what i did when I started doing this things. Cheesy Grin

By that time I will just going to hold a small amount of bitcoin for holding. But I will just going to enjoy the fruits of my hard work by that time.
Like going to put it for the future of my kids and family.
And I will going to buy my own house and lot and as well as my car.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I think it would be nice to buy as a example a house with my bitcoin or a nice car, it would be so awesome.
I really want to accomplish this in 20 years from now.
But it's not good for me, I want to rotate bitcoin and getting a profit until 20 years later. I think I can buy everything with my money at that time. house,car and any interesting goods for me. and my money is always rotated and give me a profit. Grin Grin

Exactly you need to rotate your money to earn profits on regular basis, and bitcoin is allowing us to make quick profits so I think we should take best benefits from it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Well I guess in 20 years from now,  I think my life is very establish by the time comes up.  Also perhaps I have a lots of bitcoins too.
I'm gonna still invest it into digital currency like what i did when I started doing this things. Cheesy Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

1. Probably will do charity and will travel all over the world.
2. Probably will do a good retirement without any other activity.
3. The same as 2 but with some restrictions.
4. Nothing. I love bitcoin to do something. But stay sure that this option will never happen.

The most probably is no one of this options but something between 1 and 2.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I think it would be nice to buy as a example a house with my bitcoin or a nice car, it would be so awesome.
But it's not good for me, I want to rotate bitcoin and getting a profit until 20 years later. I think I can buy everything with my money at that time. house,car and any interesting goods for me. and my money is always rotated and give me a profit. Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
i will keep holding it , maybe i will buying new hardware to mining other crypto currency   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
now my age 25years , i think if i have more money to retirement ay, i will use it for fun Smiley
just holding it wouldn't change anything, at some point you must sell it . and rebuy again . it's good basically to planning your financial in the future and you used bitcoin instead any other thing. i just wish in 20 years i forgot stored 10 bitcoin in my paper wallet and see the price are around $10k
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
i will keep holding it , maybe i will buying new hardware to mining other crypto currency   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
now my age 25years , i think if i have more money to retirement ay, i will use it for fun Smiley
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In 20 years I hope to have enough bitcoin to supplement my retirement a little. I don't think I will have enough to be rich though.

Me either, I think that is going to be the right to retire for about 20 years. And that is going to be one in my list.
To be able to have enough bitcoin for 20 years in able to retire and have a daily living.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In 20 years I hope to have enough bitcoin to supplement my retirement a little. I don't think I will have enough to be rich though.
Be able to use it to pay for anything and everything

That's the main use of bitcoin and we can't just hold it for a longer time after 20 years. Because people tend to use it world wide.
And I'm also going to keep on buying anything I want by that time.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
If $1,000,000: In 20 years I will be approaching retirement, so in that case it will come earlier for me  Grin
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again: Probably, I will also have to pay for a house or a car, so there it goes again.
Bitcoin stayed where it was: I will keep it for the next 20 years
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents: No harm, that's life.

If btc is alive by then, I see it at 30~50K , the million seems impossible so far.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Be able to use it to pay for anything and everything
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
In 20 years I want to be able to buy a nice car or something but it is going to depend on how much money I am going to be able to make with.
Holding on to those coins for so long is going to be hard but I have to be patient.
Activity: 644
I dont know if I would still use bitcoin 20 years from now because I know it would a very busy and hassle time for me . but I think it would still be my past time because I guess bitcoin would still a thrill and excitement on its investments I would like to know what would be the price ofit after 20 years .

My guess is the price will be stable and next to bitcoin some other major crypto coins exist. If bitcoin is the main coin i guess I will be able to buy anything with my bitcoin which is a bright prospect. Having bitcoins is one, but being able to spend it is even better.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
If my coins are that much worth in the future i will defently buy something special from it because what else can i buy but maybe in the future the price
of the bitcoin is much more worth then he is right now you know.
I thinks in about 20 years Bitcoins would be widely used and many business will be accepted in bitcoins. So, the answer is easy I would use bitcoins as a currency to buy stuffs. This is going to be a ordinary act in the future. But it depends on different factors and situations. It may still be a good prospect for investment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If my coins are that much worth in the future i will defently buy something special from it because what else can i buy but maybe in the future the price

I think by that time we would be able to buy anything using bitcoin so it can help us in many ways and we can sell it anytime when we see higher price.

That is going to happen for real after 20 years the world is already using bitcoin but I don't know if that is already the primary currency or just second currency.
I'm really going to buy everything I want with my bitcoin after 20 years.
i dont think that all the world will be using the bitcoins as there are poor people who cannot afford a phone and internet connection, though i think that much more people will be using it
That's right not all the people can afford internet so they can't get into bitcoin. I agree that in the future or 20 years after more people will used bitcoin because bitcoin in that time is very popular and it will be simple to understand Grin.
Activity: 770

I think by that time we would be able to buy anything using bitcoin so it can help us in many ways and we can sell it anytime when we see higher price.

That is going to happen for real after 20 years the world is already using bitcoin but I don't know if that is already the primary currency or just second currency.
i dont think that all the world will be using the bitcoins as there are poor people who cannot afford a phone and internet connection, though i think that much more people will be using it

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I dont know if I would still use bitcoin 20 years from now because I know it would a very busy and hassle time for me . but I think it would still be my past time because I guess bitcoin would still a thrill and excitement on its investments I would like to know what would be the price ofit after 20 years .
i would still use it for sure too because in my opinion there will be a lot of possibilities to grow and in my opinion i would like to be able to buy everything i only need
Pages:
Jump to: