Pages:
Author

Topic: In 20 years, what would you like to do with your bitcoin? - page 22. (Read 59399 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I dont know if I would still use bitcoin 20 years from now because I know it would a very busy and hassle time for me . but I think it would still be my past time because I guess bitcoin would still a thrill and excitement on its investments I would like to know what would be the price ofit after 20 years .
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
If my coins are that much worth in the future i will defently buy something special from it because what else can i buy but maybe in the future the price
of the bitcoin is much more worth then he is right now you know.

I think by that time we would be able to buy anything using bitcoin so it can help us in many ways and we can sell it anytime when we see higher price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If my coins are that much worth in the future i will defently buy something special from it because what else can i buy but maybe in the future the price

In the next 20 years, I will use the bitcoin quite often, so there is nothing special I will use my bitcoin to buy.
Activity: 700
well nothing special. if the price of btc had no worth i would just cry in the corner  and wait for a miracle to happen.
If the price though went higher then i would waste them for my own pleasure like maybe trying to buy a car or something. that would be a big help. and of course continue to "invest"
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 546
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags
Over 20 years I would like to buy a nice car with my Bitcoins but it is also going to depend on how much money I am going to make with Bitcoin.
So if the price in the future is nice and I can make much money then I will buy a car.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
selling my bitcoin and buying new lamborghini Smiley
and buying new house for my parent

This is also what I'm planning to buy after 20 years. I will buy my own house and also my car. I don't want to buy lamborghini because it is very expensive. I would rather buy 2 cheap cars instead of 1 car only.

Exactly, 1 luxury car and one family car is the best choice to have, I want to buy Mercedes 2 sitter sports car and if everything goes fine then I will surely buy it one day.
You can be able to buy that Smiley Just trust your self and do your best and also put some effort and hard work to earn a lot of bitcoin so after 20 years you will just sit and have a luxurious life and enjoying your mercedes sports car Grin. I will also buy sports car but not too expensive becuase i want to spend more expensive money on building a house Smiley.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I would love to buy a house with my Bitcoin is 20 years. But I think that we should also live in the moment a bit. You never know, you might not be alive tomorrow and your Bitcoin might just be sitting in your wallet. Think about that.
Do you think that you will be able to buy a house with Bitcoins in 20 years,  I am not sure about it.
It is going to depend on the Bitcoin value at the moment and on how many Bitcoin you will have at that moment.
Activity: 672

This is also what I'm planning to buy after 20 years. I will buy my own house and also my car. I don't want to buy lamborghini because it is very expensive. I would rather buy 2 cheap cars instead of 1 car only.

Exactly, 1 luxury car and one family car is the best choice to have, I want to buy Mercedes 2 sitter sports car and if everything goes fine then I will surely buy it one day.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100

In 20 years, the bitcoin will be a universal currency. I will use it to anything I want. It will be a major currency in at least one country.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
Greetings all. I'd like to know what you would do if your bitcoin did one of the following, as I am a little confused about what I'll do myself...

What would you do if:

Bitcoin hit $1,000,000:
Bitcoin hit  $1,000 again:
Bitcoin stayed where it was:
Bitcoin became worthless, or a few cents:
And which of these do you think is most probable?

Thanks for your opinions,

-Lags

If bitcoin hits $1,000,000 well thats great but it is impossible it will never happen i guess . But i know most the bitcoin users including me are dreaming of bitcoin hits almost a million dollars . It would be our glory if it happened , but in reality bitcoin can become worthless rather than becoming more expensive .
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
I would really like to use my bitcoins in everyday purposes like buying my groceries and paying my bills, as well as more digital goods like gift cards. I would also like to see more investment opportunities to invest in.

We can already see some of this happening, but not fully Smiley

this is one of the biggest hopes that i think all of the real bitcoin users have. i also want to see a day that i can use bitcoin everywhere just like cash. that day is going to be the happiest day of my life to see bitcoin that big.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
I would really like to use my bitcoins in everyday purposes like buying my groceries and paying my bills, as well as more digital goods like gift cards. I would also like to see more investment opportunities to invest in.

We can already see some of this happening, but not fully Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I would love to buy a house with my Bitcoin is 20 years. But I think that we should also live in the moment a bit. You never know, you might not be alive tomorrow and your Bitcoin might just be sitting in your wallet. Think about that.
Yeah i will do the same that i will use my bitcoin to buy a house and have a long term investment.
Activity: 700
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
If we talk about 20 years then I will try to earn as much coins possible in next 10 years and for next 10 years I will prefer just to hold them without investing it anywhere.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
In 20 years, if i save a lot of bitcoin in my wallet and the price is really high i would like to use it to travel in different places. at that time im a bit old so its my treat for myself. but we cannot say what will happen in bitcoin after 20 years. maybe bitcoin dominate world currencies or become the opposite one.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
it's depend of the bitcoin's price. If the price of bitcoin increase so high in the next 20 years, i will sell half from all my bitcoins and the rest i keep it for the next 10 years.

If the price is very high, I will use some of the coin I accumulated over the last 3 years and enjoy good life.
if the price of bitcoin is very high in 20 years to come. you can save a bit of bitcoin. but my advice collect as much as possible while you can. due to both the growing user then you will be more difficult to get bitcoin. bitcoin so collect as much as possible although the price in 20 years including a high price?
Pages:
Jump to: