Pages:
Author

Topic: In Dogecoin I trust. - page 3. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 15, 2013, 03:37:08 AM
LOL this coin is such a joke

Bitcoin was a joke in the beginning.

It had the support of very few people.

Dogecoin automatically has the support of several massive internet forums.  How is it any more of a joke than any other cryptocurrency?

A clone , it has no support ,is the cool thing of the week for now
Look a few weeks back and you could read the same about Quark.

Next week there will be a launch for Santacoin and doge coin will fade away.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 15, 2013, 03:26:40 AM
That's the main reason I joined.  I had every opportunity to jump on Bitcoins the moment they came out, but I was stupid, and I didn't.  Now there's all kinds of coins floating around worth real money.

So, I'm jumping on the *DOGECOIN*

I figure it'll have enough support what with all the forums that spam Doge all over...  Soo.....  I will be rich.  In Doge.

DSgQcHaBksSYNjPg87ZUbR3KkGEa8P789h

such donation, many thank

What's the main reason you joined? I'm confused, where's the substance to your belief in dogecoin?

It's the altcoin flavor of the week.  People like it because they can mine a lot of coin with very little hardware..

Ah I see! Thanks for the info and quick reply
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
December 15, 2013, 03:16:43 AM
That's the main reason I joined.  I had every opportunity to jump on Bitcoins the moment they came out, but I was stupid, and I didn't.  Now there's all kinds of coins floating around worth real money.

I figure it'll have enough support what with all the forums that spam Doge all over...  Soo.....  I will be rich.  In Doge.

What's the main reason you joined? I'm confused, where's the substance to your belief in dogecoin?

It's the altcoin flavor of the week.  People like it because they can mine a lot of coin with very little hardware..
Activity: 6
December 15, 2013, 03:11:01 AM

Activity: 53
December 15, 2013, 03:07:12 AM
How much does one Dogecoin cost in USD?
Activity: 14
December 15, 2013, 02:39:18 AM

Bitcoin was a joke in the beginning.

It had the support of very few people.

Dogecoin automatically has the support of several massive internet forums.  How is it any more of a joke than any other cryptocurrency?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 15, 2013, 02:33:58 AM
Activity: 14
December 15, 2013, 02:31:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: