Pages:
Author

Topic: In Stock, Dragon 1T shipped out for 1749$ - page 2. (Read 4983 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Probably because the average 1th machine will only Roi about $1100 USD or 1.9 btc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I dont understand these are awesome prices I get miners for 1600 people bitching to get lower, when others have to eat too, People are selfish in making money for only themselves.  you can make ur money back in two months with prices like these.   
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Very interested! I'll see if I can sell of some of the 10 ants I have running here by now since I recently blew my fuses. Thx for the pleaseant trade we had, hoe bevalt china tot nu toe?

I assume you have a steady supply?

BTW, can you get your hands on scrypt a2 terminator miners for less than 1000$ (the limit on my creditcard) Smiley

Hi Chris,

It is hot here in China, dirty and most of all, they don't have good coffee like we have in The Netherlands.
I haven't look into script, because I am a pure BTC miner.
Their are a lot scrypt manufacturers now, price will fall like with BTC Asic before.
A2 chips are manufactured by Innosilicon and they are the greedy ones, price will not fall untill Silverfish gets into full production.

I will be back in The Netherlands at 29 june, I need to end the hosting of my Jupiters in Zoetermeer so I will be in the near of Leiden.
I will take some souvenir from China.
Activity: 406
cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com
Very interested! I'll see if I can sell of some of the 10 ants I have running here by now since I recently blew my fuses. Thx for the pleaseant trade we had, hoe bevalt china tot nu toe?

I assume you have a steady supply?

BTW, can you get your hands on scrypt a2 terminator miners for less than 1000$ (the limit on my creditcard) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
Whats going on, you have been online yet are not answering any questions? Credibility is important if you want to be a successful reseller.

Sorry, I was busy uploading pictures.

LKETC dropped their price on their international website, it is now cheaper to buy from them directly then from any reseller.

I like to earn some extra cash from other miners, but if I sell it to you for 1749 and they sell it for 1599.88, I am ripping people off.
And I don't like to earn that kind of money.

Not a lot of resellers have this mentality. Good to see it on the forums
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Did you find out if you can give a better price without a powersupply?
Same question
Also interested in whether or not pricing available for a unit without power supply?
Activity: 672
Same question
Activity: 326
At 20th June there will be available from another company A1 SHA256 miner with 40 chips (5 boards) for 1599USD.
So for only 4 board version (32 chips) price have to go down.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Why are they dumping? New miners?

Because the s1 is not as power efficient as the newer designs.  And it is past their 6 month life cycle.
Activity: 252
einc.io
Their site shows the correct USD price but I don't know who the heck they use to determine BTC price. They want 3.03 BTC, at today's rate it should be 2.487.

Use bank transfer to their bank account, it's an account in Hong Kong.
Money will arrive in a day unless you transfer money to their Chinese bank account, which will take longer to arrive.
Don't use BTC, they don't even bother to update BTC price on their website.
Activity: 728
Their site shows the correct USD price but I don't know who the heck they use to determine BTC price. They want 3.03 BTC, at today's rate it should be 2.487.
That would be my guess, next gen about to get pumped hard. I think I am going to fence sit for the rest of the summer.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
einc.io
https://blockchain.info/nl/address/12ykW2iaXYv4iPt3S3KDxhNgYhrX8sq7j6

This is their BTC address, look at the drop of BTC income from their mining farm.
They are selling their farm.
einc.io
Whats going on, you have been online yet are not answering any questions? Credibility is important if you want to be a successful reseller.

Sorry, I was busy uploading pictures.

LKETC dropped their price on their international website, it is now cheaper to buy from them directly then from any reseller.

I like to earn some extra cash from other miners, but if I sell it to you for 1749 and they sell it for 1599.88, I am ripping people off.
And I don't like to earn that kind of money.
einc.io
sorry for not having time to reply.
I got a bit food poisoning after eating this on saturday night.

I was supposed to be in Dongguan on monday, but have to reschedule to tuesday.

Look at their farm at this post.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6564579

Sorry for bad quality, forgot to wipe off the sweat.

They are dumping their farm.
Their price is also adjusted again on their website.
The international price and Chinese price are almost the same.
It is cheaper to buy from them directly then from any reseller.

I like to sell to you, but if someone can deliver cheaper, I will advice you to buy there.
The lack of communication makes me nervous, I think I am out.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Easy2Mine you got PM from me, please respond.
Pages:
Jump to: