Pages:
Author

Topic: [IN STOCK]] Gridseed Dual Asic Round 2 -- price updated - page 11. (Read 12787 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 500
Interested in 2 with acc, shipping to NL and payment in Bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Interested in a 10 pack.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Oh also note.

As many people are using these without Controller Boards now, using the cheaper R Pi option and direct from PC, the controller board is no longer part of the full package and if you want one it needs to be purchased seperately.
BintexFutures
OK, this is now open.

You will notice an increase in shipping prices if you are ordering from UK.

The reason for this is to cover our costs for import duties and admin. The reason we have been able to drop our prices significantly is because of streamlining by shipping from China and the fact that if they never arrive to us we don't have the associated import costs. Shipping from UK means our costs increase.

The easiest way to cover these costs is by including it in the shipping cost, so we have added a handling fee. Prices still work out cheaper than our last group buy even with this added.

Ship dates have slipped a couple of days because I haven't been able to confirm up the order with Gridseed until today but now that's done and payment has been sent. Unfortunately it means that payment won't reach them until Monday now so we have been forced to move ship dates a few days.

Thanks to all who purchased in the last round and we look forwards to fulfilling this round.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I'll be down for 2 complete sets of 10. Depending on the availability of stable raspberry controller distro I might skip out on the controllers Wink

no problem at all my friend. Will you want shipping from UK of from China. Bear in mind we cannot do Intracommunity Transfers from China

From the UK. I'd rather have zero VAT for 20somethingGBP more than pay VAT in Cyprus and have to wait three years for them to refund the VAT (no joke).
BintexFutures
How much is the shipping if ship to Malaysia?

not sure yet, still working on our new shipping tables from China.
BintexFutures
I'll be down for 2 complete sets of 10. Depending on the availability of stable raspberry controller distro I might skip out on the controllers Wink

no problem at all my friend. Will you want shipping from UK of from China. Bear in mind we cannot do Intracommunity Transfers from China
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Not finalised with Gridseed yet, not prepared to open until I have order confirmed, delivery schedule confirmed and payment made.

May not be today now. Apologies.

Thanks for the info. Will be waiting and watching this thread.
BintexFutures
Not finalised with Gridseed yet, not prepared to open until I have order confirmed, delivery schedule confirmed and payment made.

May not be today now. Apologies.
SVK
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Interested in 1 with cables and Psu.
Will try to use Rpi instead of controller board.
BintexFutures
just out of interest, what accessories do you get with the single miner?

sorry to ask a dumb question, but what do you actually need? (do you need a controller for 1 or Huh?)

USB cable and single PSU come with the single miner/

Full details of all accessories can be found here

http://bitcoinminingmachines.co.uk//index.php?route=product/category&path=65
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

+1, does this mean cables + suitable PSU?

I found the item on their website, it includes cable + PSU
http://bitcoinminingmachines.co.uk//index.php?route=product/product&path=65&product_id=60
Activity: 20

+1, does this mean cables + suitable PSU?
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000
How much is the shipping if ship to Malaysia?
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Interested in 1 Gridseed with accessories, shipping from China. Will order 10 if everything goes well with 1 piece.
Watching this.
Activity: 42

sorry to ask a dumb question, but what do you actually need? (do you need a controller for 1 or Huh?)
Activity: 12
Nice price!
Activity: 44
Interested in 1, shipping from UK to NL. With acc.
Pages:
Jump to: