Pages:
Author

Topic: [IN STOCK]] Gridseed Dual Asic Round 2 -- price updated - page 12. (Read 12787 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

As last time it will be 200 units exactly.

I had hoped to open today but two things stopped us

1. Resolving Gridseeds total Failure to send the controller boards we ordered

2. Updating shipping tables to work with our new setup.

Tomorrow We will order and pay for round 2 with Gridseed. This round will not be open until I have confirmed schedule and order with Gridseed and sent payment.

We expect items to ship out of China middle - late next week. The reasons being -- 2 days for international wire transfer -- 3 day lead time for Gridseed to ship to my agent, 1 day for them to arrive with my agent, then 1 day for him to organise and ship out.

Of course it is impossible to give exact timescales before the items are with my agent but this is around how it was last time.

I will update as I get confirmed info from Gridseed

See previous groupbuy thread here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sold-out-gridseed-5-chip-miners-shipping-from-uk-to-worldwide-468963

Things will work slightly different this time with several packages and different shipping options.

We have negotiated with our agent in China to ship orders of 10 or more, directly to you.

If you would prefer for customs reasons (ie you are in EU and it will be cheaper for you to have them shipped from UK) then please add, ship from UK as an addon on the product page(£20), then  at checkout select DHL Express (international from UK) or similar.

This means that we get a little to cover the import costs we will have to pay when goods arrive with us and also by choosing ships from UK.

Shipping the goods internationally directly to customers from China has allowed us to save time and money, which we can pass on.

Pricing will be as follows

20 Gridseed direct from China GBP 1700 free shipping

1 Gridseed GBP 100

1 Gridseed with all accessories GBP 110
10 Gridseed GBP 1000

10 Gridseed with all accessory GBP 1100

Plus shipping

I will update thread title as open and when order is confirmed by Gridseed and we have updated the shipping module to reflect the latest shipping options.

All purchases must be made via our website

www.bitcoinminingmachines.co.uk
Pages:
Jump to: