Pages:
Author

Topic: IN STOCK in LOS ANGELES. Scrypt Asic Miner Gridseed - page 2. (Read 9379 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I just received a shipping notification email for a single Gridseed I ordered from hash master on Thursday. I'll post back when I see movement on the UPS tracking.

After reading this thread over the weekend I placed an order for another Gridseed from zoom-hash, just in case. I got tracking on that a few hours ago. Still too soon to see any movement on that yet.

Wrote them to their contact address, and they got back to me in a few hours time with an apparently working DHL tracking code. I don't know if it has anything to do with that, but I also started a PayPal item not received claim...  Smiley

Andy
Activity: 10
I just received a shipping notification email for a single Gridseed I ordered from hash master on Thursday. I'll post back when I see movement on the UPS tracking.

After reading this thread over the weekend I placed an order for another Gridseed from zoom-hash, just in case. I got tracking on that a few hours ago. Still too soon to see any movement on that yet.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
w00t!coin
I emailed these people and asked how long shipping is.

They never responded.

Wrote from two different email accounts.

I would not buy from them.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
I ordered Package D 20x on March 12th.  I paid with BTC through Coinbase and got a Confirmation #.  I never received an Order # through the Hash Master site for some reason.  The next day I contacted their support email and asked for assistance.  They promptly replied and said that I would receive a UPS Tracking number shortly.

On March 15th, I was sent a UPS Tracking number with the status "A UPS shipping label has been created." and a delivery date of March 21st.  I felt satisfied and left the order at that.

Yesterday, March 19th, I checked the UPS Tracking number to see the status of the shipment.  To my surprise, it has not changed.  The label was printed but nothing given to UPS.  I contacted support again and they are "looking into it."

The package that I purchase was supposedly in-stock.  I ordered it because it had all of the accessory items that I would need to plug-n-play.  If it wasn't in-stock, it would have been nice to let me know.  I would have still placed the order.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt...for now.

I'm having a similar experience. Received a tracking number on 3/20/14 but they haven't actually given the package to UPS yet. Have you heard anything further?
Activity: 224
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing
Hey, wait a second.

I think Hash Master and Zoom Hash are the same.
According to my online Banking, my purchase from Hash Master and Zoom Hash come from ISO BEAUTY INC.

Also, as an aside to this over on the Zoom Hash forum, apparently the full set combos are shipped directly from the factory in China, not the L.A. warehouse.  This has to be why the full set orders have no feedback while the single units go out straight away.  Or so I hope, as I placed 2 orders, 1 with each.

If that is the case, they did not make that clear.  Nor have they replied to me with any information at all.  All they need to say is that it's on it way from China.  At least I would have a status.
Activity: 100
Hey, wait a second.

According to my online Banking, my purchase from Hash Master and Zoom Hash come from ISO BEAUTY INC.

Also, as an aside to this over on the Zoom Hash forum, apparently the full set combos are shipped directly from the factory in China, not the L.A. warehouse.  This has to be why the full set orders have no feedback while the single units go out straight away.  Or so I hope, as I placed 2 orders, 1 with each.
Hey, wait a second.

Activity: 99
3rd day so far after they said I would get tracking #...  still waiting on these jokers... friend of mine actually got his in 3 days...

Activity: 2
Same story here. I purchased an "In Stock" gridseed. After 3 days of waiting for it to ship I emailed them and I was told that it would ship today. Nope. So I emailed to cancel my order and went with Zoomhash. Not a good operation at hash-disaster
Activity: 1
I made a purchase of just one Gridseed unit, to just check it out and test it.  Hash-Masters delivered, but they are horrible at communication.  I had to email them twice and call them once just to find out if and when my order was shipping.  I did finally receive my product about 1.5 weeks after I made my purchase.

Unit works, though I'm having issues getting my Scripta to recognize the Gridseed Miner when installed using my Raspberry Pi.  Works fine on my Window's 8.1 machine using CGMiner 3.7.2 made for Gridseed units, though you have to toy with it, to get CGMiner to recognize the device itself, I find I have to start CGMiner, Unplug the device, plug it back in, and then restart CGMiner, before it will even register that there is a Gridseed hooked up.  Annoying to say the least.  Hopefully I can figure out what is wrong with my Pi.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase, and glad I made it through Hash-Masters, aside from their communication issues, they do delivery their product and are super friendly on the phone when you have questions.

I just noticed that zoomhash uses a raspberry pi controller in English, so I'll know what's going on.
These Wiibox's are worrysome to me.
I replied to cancel my order, we'll see how that goes, luckily I used  Visa.
Activity: 143

Mr. Hash Master.

I am curious to the timing of order to delivery?
I am assuming you were flooded with orders and are scrambling?

Sorry for late reply we are so busy at the warehouse  Undecided
for all the pre order's it takes 2 weeks.
i will keep you updated with your tracking number.

Good luck my friend.
I thought that package D 20X was in-stock, well that is what states on the www site.

I ordered Package D 20x on March 12th.  I paid with BTC through Coinbase and got a Confirmation #.  I never received an Order # through the Hash Master site for some reason.  The next day I contacted their support email and asked for assistance.  They promptly replied and said that I would receive a UPS Tracking number shortly.

On March 15th, I was sent a UPS Tracking number with the status "A UPS shipping label has been created." and a delivery date of March 21st.  I felt satisfied and left the order at that.

Yesterday, March 19th, I checked the UPS Tracking number to see the status of the shipment.  To my surprise, it has not changed.  The label was printed but nothing given to UPS.  I contacted support again and they are "looking into it."

The package that I purchase was supposedly in-stock.  I ordered it because it had all of the accessory items that I would need to plug-n-play.  If it wasn't in-stock, it would have been nice to let me know.  I would have still placed the order.

Same story here. I ordered package D on 13th. Payed with BTC. Phoned to give them my shipping address and they said they were shipping same day or next day and that i'd get my tracking number. After further email, I received the DHL tracking number on saturday 15th and was happy, but day after day the status was the same "Shipment Information Received". Phoned DHL and they say they haven't still shipped anything with that tracking number. I've just emailed them again. Let's see what happens now.
I was about to trash this company due to lack of response regarding my concerns in my previous post, however, I spoke to the owner on the phone yesterday and all seems to be resolved.  My order was being held up due to one part missing (10-port USB hub), but shipped today and I have a valid tracking# now.

The owner was very helpful over the phone and definitely wanted to make sure I was happy with my purchase.  Assuming everything arrives in good working order, I will do business with them again.

But it should work automatically, instead of having to ring the owner to have one's order fixed... If everyone rings the owner, the whole thing will be just as f*cked up as it is now (or even worse, though).

Andy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I was about to trash this company due to lack of response regarding my concerns in my previous post, however, I spoke to the owner on the phone yesterday and all seems to be resolved.  My order was being held up due to one part missing (10-port USB hub), but shipped today and I have a valid tracking# now.

The owner was very helpful over the phone and definitely wanted to make sure I was happy with my purchase.  Assuming everything arrives in good working order, I will do business with them again.
Activity: 8
Aren't these scrypt miners (and the coming KnC miners) going to totally destroy mining scrypt coins? There are entire networks that could be easily 50% attacked and annihilated with just a couple of these rigs (or one KnC miner) FUUUUCK!
Activity: 99
These guys are SEVERELY DISORGANIZED!!!

I ordered and payed via coinbase and then had to e-mail them after not hearing from them a full day...
took them another full day to even find the order after asking me what the address I payed with was...
then they said tracking number would come but it's been 2 days since they've said that and nothing yet...

If you are going to order from these yahoos better to order through paypal and not pay directly with BTC so you can cancel and get your money back if they take too long...

Ordered from zoomhash and got tracking next day
Activity: 224
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

Mr. Hash Master.

Good luck my friend.
I thought that package D 20X was in-stock, well that is what states on the www site.

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Just be Aware everyone the warranty for this product is poor, if one of your miner fails after 60 days they do not offer replacements. Surprising hence most computer hardware Manufacturers offer it least a minimum of 6-12 month warranty.
If you buying packs of x10, x20, you most likely to get 3-5 failing on you in the long run.
Another problem, there is so much cables you will need to do some serious cable management.
They could have it least included a nice frame/case to make thing easier to run several miners.

Mr. Hash Master.

Good luck my friend.

Mr. Hash Master.

Mine was no pre-order at discount price for the next batch, but in-stock items for the full price, which should be delivered at once.

Andy
Pages:
Jump to: