Pages:
Author

Topic: [In Stock]Only $609! Gridseed A1 1TH Bitcoin Miner from X-Hash.com - page 4. (Read 8764 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I agree, everything is cleared.

I contacted Haley for a purchase. I waiting for her instructions Smiley

Thanks! Please PM me your contact info so I can make sure Haley can answer you in time~` Wink`

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
How much is the shipping for one of these units?  Just want to get a better idea of the total costs of this unit.

Where do you want to ship to? Which country? I will PM you the product price +shipping fee, or you can contact one of our X-Girl Haley by Skype:Haley.x-hash  or sales.x-hash<[email protected]>. Thanks ! Smiley

How much to ship to NY NY USA?  Thanks in advance!
Activity: 79
I agree, everything is cleared.

I contacted Haley for a purchase. I waiting for her instructions Smiley
What is the meaning of the message "Watch Out! There is a cheater trying to scam!"?

Is it another scammers website hacked? ^___^

Hi, thanks for you question!

Our website is totally safe and hasn't been hacked~

What we are trying to announce is that there is a fake X-Hash staff named X-Hach at Skype trying to sell products by pretending X-Hash's sales.

His Skype username is sales.x-hach, there's little difference you can tell. I have to say, he is smart! We just want our customers be aware of these scam commercials to avoid capital loss.

And, I am so glad you reminded us to make it more clear and understandable. Thanks! very much! Kiss

you will have to take escrow as you have no trade history here nor any status. 

Hey, We do have trade history of each product at our website http://www.x-hash.com . The reason we haven't take escrow is that escrow charge high transfer fees, we are currently doing mining business with very low profit, so BTC trans is better for both seller and buyers. I understand your worry, but we do have good credit, and you can trust us as the official reseller of Gridseed(http://www.gridseed.com/en/), we just merged with the DidInForce(Sole distrubuter of Gridseed in China)http://www.diginforce.com/. You can totally trust us. Smiley
How much is the shipping for one of these units?  Just want to get a better idea of the total costs of this unit.

Where do you want to ship to? Which country? I will PM you the product price +shipping fee, or you can contact one of our X-Girl Haley by Skype:Haley.x-hash  or sales.x-hash<[email protected]>. Thanks ! Smiley
Activity: 79
What is the meaning of the message "Watch Out! There is a cheater trying to scam!"?

Is it another scammers website hacked? ^___^

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
you will have to take escrow as you have no trade history here nor any status. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I wouldnt trust a newbie,  he must accept escrow

Sorry for being a newbie, it's a journey I can't control as I've just been this forum for 1 month. What I can control is that X-hash is indeed the official reseller of Gridseed, we can promise our products are genuine and can be guaranteed. We haven't started using Escrow yet, but we are working on that. For the moment, we only take BTC. BTW, I am Amber, not a "he", and nice to meet u here.  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I wouldnt trust a newbie,  he must accept escrow
downclocking it to 880gh and getting an 850 watt power  may have been a better choice.  runs cooler quieter.

1100gh is nice but the 1390  watt pull is meh.

Of course if the price of btc jumps to 900 usd your gear would be fine.

Our A1 Miner is of 5 module and 40 chips, definitely higher watt power than those with 4 modules. And the data is based on the testing sample, it's not officially accurate data, I will update these information after the manuafacturer's confirmation. thank you~ Cheesy
Do you provide discount for multiple purchases? And how much to ship to the UK

Definitely yes! We offer discount for order over 50 pcs, please feel free to ask our X-Girls for shipping information and your further enquiry.  Wink
Haley: Haley.x-hash
Very nice looking miner. Nice and compact do you have a noise rating?

Hey there, thanks, the noise rating has not yet been confirmed, I will let you know once the manufacturer told us. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Worldcore - Banking for the Future
Looks like a good deal , waiting for our senior member to have a review?  I hope your preorder date will ship on time

Thanks for your valuable suggestion~
For the moment, most of those people who claimed being mining with A1 do not actually running this certified A1 Miner(1.1 TH without overclock), their "A1" has been modified to overclock. As a result, it's less likely to have a senior member to publish a review of Gridseed A1 1.1 TH Miner, for the fact that no one can get it from Gridseed until 20 June.
I understand your worry, that's why I hope one of our pre-order customers is a senior member~~~~ Smiley

Is this not the A1 from innosilicon?

Thanks! Good question!
Our miner are using the exactly original Innosilicon A1 chips, 5 module * 8 chips = 40 chips in total, that's why it can achieve 1100 G without overclock. Other providers' miner only got 4 module, so it's 32 chips, it can only overclock to 1000G. Same Innosilicon chip! Different module amount! Hope my answer is helpful~ Wink
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
downclocking it to 880gh and getting an 850 watt power  may have been a better choice.  runs cooler quieter.

1100gh is nice but the 1390  watt pull is meh.

Of course if the price of btc jumps to 900 usd your gear would be fine.
Pages:
Jump to: