Pages:
Author

Topic: [In Stock]Only $609! Gridseed A1 1TH Bitcoin Miner from X-Hash.com - page 5. (Read 8764 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Do you provide discount for multiple purchases? And how much to ship to the UK
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Looks like a good deal , waiting for our senior member to have a review?  I hope your preorder date will ship on time

Thanks for your valuable suggestion~
For the moment, most of those people who claimed being mining with A1 do not actually running this certified A1 Miner(1.1 TH without overclock), their "A1" has been modified to overclock. As a result, it's less likely to have a senior member to publish a review of Gridseed A1 1.1 TH Miner, for the fact that no one can get it from Gridseed until 20 June.
I understand your worry, that's why I hope one of our pre-order customers is a senior member~~~~ Smiley

Is this not the A1 from innosilicon?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Very nice looking miner. Nice and compact do you have a noise rating?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looks like a good deal , waiting for our senior member to have a review?  I hope your preorder date will ship on time

Thanks for your valuable suggestion~
For the moment, most of those people who claimed being mining with A1 do not actually running this certified A1 Miner(1.1 TH without overclock), their "A1" has been modified to overclock. As a result, it's less likely to have a senior member to publish a review of Gridseed A1 1.1 TH Miner, for the fact that no one can get it from Gridseed until 20 June.
I understand your worry, that's why I hope one of our pre-order customers is a senior member~~~~ Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gridseed A1 1TH ASIC Bitcoin Miner-Second Batch Is Available To Order Right Now from X-Hash (http://www.x-hash.com),the Official Overseas Reseller of Gridseed (www.gridseed.com).

A1 1TH Miner Price: 609 USD (with MOQ of 20 and not including shipping fee)

(Updated on 27 Aug)

Please order from http://www.x-hash.com

Further Questions Please Feel Free To Ask Our X-Girls:

Please Note: There are some fraud in Mining hardware industry, make sure you are dealing with the real reseller to avoid loss of money!!!

===========================X-HASH =============================

Unit Features:

Normal Hashrate:1000G Hash/s
Power: 1250W
Sound Output: 90db (pleas don't order if you cannot accept this)
Module Quantity:5 (Not 4 modules!!!!!)
Chip Quantity: 40
Supply Voltage:220V
Net Weight:25kg
Size:480*176*350 mm
Cooling: Air
Data transmission: One network cable

===========================X-HASH =============================

Pages:
Jump to: