Pages:
Author

Topic: In support of genjix - page 3. (Read 5337 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
August 03, 2012, 09:02:43 AM
genjix is one of the coolest guys in the community. He has been involved in open source projects and has been an activist before and outside of Bitcoin, which is pretty much proof of his character. None of the developments had any direct ties with him, other than him being part of the organization. He's been the only person who's been open, and I'm sure he would've been even more open out of principle if not restrained by other obligations. I wish he had been more vigilant about the affairs others were dealing with, which might have prevented most of the fiasco, but I'm sure the organizational structure prevented him from being so, and hindsight is always 20/20.
Activity: 602
Merit: 508
Firstbits: 1waspoza
August 03, 2012, 08:53:41 AM
+1
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1016
August 03, 2012, 08:44:16 AM
In the whole Bitcoinica fiasco, it seems that the angry mobs are directing their ire at genjix and zhoutong, while the other Intersango guys (the CEO & CTO, no less!!!) haven't even made any attempt to communicate professionally with their customers.

On the other hand, neither genjix nor zhoutong apparently had a major role in Bitcoinica in the last few months of its existence, yet they have been the most reponsive to customers.

To my knowledge, no evidence exists to support the theory that genjix had any malicious intent. I'm sure anyone who has met him in person can vouch for his openness and dedication to Bitcoin projects.

Don't know about you guys, but to me it seems that the youngest two kids in the bunch have been thrown to the wolves.

Let's act and think rationally, not based on emotions.
Pages:
Jump to: