Pages:
Author

Topic: In the near future,... - page 3. (Read 3329 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 23, 2017, 09:24:09 AM
In the near future of bitcoins is it will rapidly increased worldwide and it's value will be more than any precious thing like gold.

Clearly, you are just posting for activity and havent even read my post.
Unrelated comments are too much of an insult to anyone who posted a serious topic
Activity: 197
Hello Bitcoiner
May 22, 2017, 01:46:03 PM
In the near future of bitcoins is it will rapidly increased worldwide and it's value will be more than any precious thing like gold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
May 22, 2017, 04:47:05 AM
That's not a brilliant idea. That's prone from crime. Just one point of a gun to you and that's it. You lost your btc. Its just like giving them free money. Keep them where you think its safe. Not on your body which can be see by prying eyes of bad guys. Maybe if you place the tattoo on your ass. That's definitely safe. Lol.
yes, its bad thinks, Unreasonable and insecure, fingerprint and retina safeguards might be translucent let alone using tattoos, that's the ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Tattoos also damage the skin and not good for health

I agree. It damages the skin and, even in some cases, can do great harm to the body. Now for many it's just a fashionable trend that can disappear in a few years.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 22, 2017, 04:32:02 AM
I think it is a good option to have a tattoo with a bitcoin address in it because it will be easy for other people to send bitcoin to you because you will just show your tattoo and they will send some bitcoin to your wallet and i think some of the people here already did that kind of tattoo and it is cool for me.
Activity: 79
May 22, 2017, 02:09:24 AM
That's not a brilliant idea. That's prone from crime. Just one point of a gun to you and that's it. You lost your btc. Its just like giving them free money. Keep them where you think its safe. Not on your body which can be see by prying eyes of bad guys. Maybe if you place the tattoo on your ass. That's definitely safe. Lol.
yes, its bad thinks, Unreasonable and insecure, fingerprint and retina safeguards might be translucent let alone using tattoos, that's the ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Tattoos also damage the skin and not good for health
Activity: 201
Merit: 194
May 22, 2017, 01:44:02 AM
I had heard about those tattoos with sound, but I don't think that many people want to use something similar but with Bitcoin, because in the 21st century still are people with "taboos" about tattoos and if exist other options, simply they will take other options. As well maybe for the privacy. For many people Tattoos represent an expression, art way and I'm not sure that they want to bind it with Bitcoin. Besides is a method very invasive and just I wouldn't do it.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
May 21, 2017, 10:51:39 PM
I don't think the idea will work well, first of all it is not safe to let everyone know that you have a bitcoin, it may makes you become the criminal's target, and let say you tattoo it in your private area, then how are able to used it? if I want to keep my wallet safe I will choose different method not a tattoo in my skin and not implant anything in my skin
First of all, how will everyone know that? Unless you did it and post it on a social media, obviously, the one who did your tatoo will not say anything about it. You can always disguise that waklet into a normal tattoo right? And why will you do it on your private area? You are not that stupid to do that right? Obviously, how will you use that if you wil be putting it there?

when people are talking about tattooing their bitcoin related stuff on themselves they are referring to a QR code representing their bitcoin address, it is not really the private key as you can see from the pictures that are posted. it is a weird idea but again many do so many weird stuff to themselves!
Activity: 560
Merit: 269
May 21, 2017, 10:49:50 PM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
May 21, 2017, 10:35:25 PM
why anyone likes to tattoo his body I just don't understand that I think it just damages their skin. it should not tell that you have bitcoin because you are likely to be the target of criminals and it's better for tattoo "need donate your bitcoin address".
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
May 21, 2017, 08:07:36 PM
I don't think the idea will work well, first of all it is not safe to let everyone know that you have a bitcoin, it may makes you become the criminal's target, and let say you tattoo it in your private area, then how are able to used it? if I want to keep my wallet safe I will choose different method not a tattoo in my skin and not implant anything in my skin
First of all, how will everyone know that? Unless you did it and post it on a social media, obviously, the one who did your tatoo will not say anything about it. You can always disguise that waklet into a normal tattoo right? And why will you do it on your private area? You are not that stupid to do that right? Obviously, how will you use that if you wil be putting it there?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
May 21, 2017, 07:23:55 PM
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
May 21, 2017, 06:59:29 PM
there are already people who have them. they forgot about that address reuse thing. that wasn't too clever.

and why would anyone choose to display a publicly accessible bank balance?
Yes, you are right.

This just seems like one of those nonsense ideas​ that suddenly pop up out there driven by extravagant people.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
May 21, 2017, 06:49:59 PM
But what i mean is something like a print that is only accessible for the wallet owner. Making himself his own bank.
Do you mean printing private keys as tattoo in private parts  Wink Because I think that is the only part where the owner himself can only have access. But this can't be secure way to hold bitcoin because tattoo may get damaged over time and if any of the alphabet get erased from that tattoo, your bitcoin will be inaccessible.
Printing your private keys on your private part might seem safe until someone gets the hint you are actually a walking ATM and your private part soon becomes public part. What exactly is the point wanting to use one's skin as storage medium when there are countless, cheaper and even more sophisticated storage devices begging to be used? 
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
May 21, 2017, 04:39:24 PM
Do you think that in the near future, tattoos would be a very widely used bitcoin wallet??
Coz i've seen tattooos that are able to record sounds, so it won't be long till this thing becomes possible.
But would it be a good thing then? Or bad?? And would you even use it? Why and why not??
You could do that, but the question is why, you can have a hardware wallet that can be gotten probably for cheaper than a tattoo and its a lot safer you can use different addresses, if someone wants to steal the wallet you can just handed over instead of a piece of your skin, so to me this does not seem very practical at all.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
May 21, 2017, 01:04:05 PM
Do you think that in the near future, tattoos would be a very widely used bitcoin wallet??
Coz i've seen tattooos that are able to record sounds, so it won't be long till this thing becomes possible.
But would it be a good thing then? Or bad?? And would you even use it? Why and why not??

For one, I don't want to have a tattoo and I don't like tattoo's. Number 2, some of the tattoo gets faded overtime so it will be unreadable even by a QR scan. I don't know if this is feasible really in the future to have your bitcoin address tattoo in your butt or whatever part of your body. So every time you create a new wallet, you have to go to a shop and have it tattooed.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 21, 2017, 12:37:10 PM
It's possible to happen in the future. Another way would be to implant chips inside people for the same reason you are saying about tatoos.

I don't like the idea and I wouldn't use any of the methods. Thiefs could kidnap you to use your tatoo to have access to your accounts, or they could cut your skin to get your tatoo and use it.

And I think these two things (body and ID informations) must be separeted as it always was. It's a signal the man is being leaded to the greedy as body and financial reasons were fused in one place (your skin).

People can do these things to you anyway. If you have something valuable they will take it or threaten you so that is not really such a valid argument.

What do you prefer, to have a part of your body cut or to have a "valuable thing" stolen? Nothing is more valuable than our physical integrity, you can take gold, diamonds from me, and I would complain less than if I would be mutilated.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 21, 2017, 11:30:35 AM
But what i mean is something like a print that is only accessible for the wallet owner. Making himself his own bank.
Do you mean printing private keys as tattoo in private parts  Wink Because I think that is the only part where the owner himself can only have access. But this can't be secure way to hold bitcoin because tattoo may get damaged over time and if any of the alphabet get erased from that tattoo, your bitcoin will be inaccessible.
Activity: 98
May 21, 2017, 11:25:42 AM
Simply tattooing your Bitcoin address is a bad idea, but I think in the near future it will be possible to implant a chip under your skin that will serve as your Bitcoin wallet, so you will never lose it, unlike your mobile device. The only problem is some thiefs might decide to cut your body part to rob you  Cry
Or maybe in the future we'll have lots of different brain implants and we'll be able to just memorize our private keys and seeds and do all the necessarily cryptographic calculations, so our brains will become our wallets.

That would be nice. If knowledge can be planted on my brains, wouldnt care anymore about going to school. Diplomas would be useless and the measurement for knowledge will be all about how expensive your implants are.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
May 21, 2017, 11:06:32 AM
Yes, but I think that it will not have any special value. I wanted - I used a bitcoin, I wanted to - I used some other one.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
May 21, 2017, 09:29:00 AM

The only problem which i see is the security. The different themes like recording sound etc are attractive features, but the most important feature is the security of the wallet and if it is not secure, then no use of other features.
Pages:
Jump to: