Pages:
Author

Topic: In the near future,... - page 5. (Read 3329 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 254
May 20, 2017, 11:51:31 AM
Do you think that in the near future, tattoos would be a very widely used bitcoin wallet??
Coz i've seen tattooos that are able to record sounds, so it won't be long till this thing becomes possible.
But would it be a good thing then? Or bad?? And would you even use it? Why and why not??

With gradual increase in its popularity and fair dealing with its current clients patronising it. I am sure people will use it. Even me this is the first time I an hearing about it and I am going to want to learn more which could even mean me part of the people that will be converted into using the service by virtue of the creation of this thread and I am sure other people can be brought in as well but steadily and gradually the future is getting stabilized.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
May 20, 2017, 11:48:37 AM
Do you mean like a QR Code with your address? Not my thing but I guess it's totally possible and based on the type of tattoo people do today, isn't that big deal. Just show your hand and receive payments. lol

There is also the possibility of deploying chips with bitcoin wallets on people's arm.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 20, 2017, 11:41:18 AM
But what i mean is something like a print that is only accessible for the wallet owner. Making himself his own bank.
And creditcard that cannot be hacked coz it doesn't use only the codes but is combined woth the dna of the person itself. see the idea?? Wouldn't that be great??
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
May 20, 2017, 11:24:31 AM
Do you think that in the near future, tattoos would be a very widely used bitcoin wallet??
Coz i've seen tattooos that are able to record sounds, so it won't be long till this thing becomes possible.
But would it be a good thing then? Or bad?? And would you even use it? Why and why not??

I am sure people would yet be doing it only to forget it. No I would never do it, or even recommend people to do it. It will lead to serious risk and if you loose your coins you won't be able to do anything.

yeah if you hate your privacy then it can be possible. it would be like tattooing your bank account number on your skin with its balance written at the bottom. and not to mention the address reuse issue as my above comment pointed out.

do you have any links for that, it sounds impossible to me!

Ya agree with you, and here your link in case you plan to do it.
https://www.psfk.com/2017/05/soundwave-tattoos-can-play-actual-music.html

Its actually insane and worth trying, I am waiting for it to get some more momentum.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 529
May 20, 2017, 11:22:39 AM
and why would anyone choose to display a publicly accessible bank balance?
This is probably the biggest issue with using tattoo as a bitcoin wallet. It would be very unsecured to tattoo your private key obviously. I suppose it would be alright to tattoo your public key with QR code(if that's possible, idk) I think to make the transactions easier, in future if everyone is using BTC to buy everyday physical goods.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
May 20, 2017, 11:11:54 AM
yeah if you hate your privacy then it can be possible. it would be like tattooing your bank account number on your skin with its balance written at the bottom. and not to mention the address reuse issue as my above comment pointed out.

do you have any links for that, it sounds impossible to me!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
May 20, 2017, 11:05:14 AM
there are already people who have them. they forgot about that address reuse thing. that wasn't too clever.

and why would anyone choose to display a publicly accessible bank balance?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 20, 2017, 11:00:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: