Pages:
Author

Topic: In what conditions would you convert to Islam? - page 2. (Read 2985 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
That's a very kind offer but I trust in Allah to keep them virgins within my compound. If they were all nubiles I  might get bored so the occasional crone might get my saggy old Johnson twitching again. Feel free to pop around and we'll do a Virgin exchange to keep things fresh.
Okay, that might work.  I'm thinking like, maybe we could get ahold of Trump and make it something like "Your Fired" TV show.

We'd just call the show.   

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
That's a very kind offer but I trust in Allah to keep them virgins within my compound. If they were all nubiles I  might get bored so the occasional crone might get my saggy old Johnson twitching again. Feel free to pop around and we'll do a Virgin exchange to keep things fresh.
legendary
Ear tags a la cattle, constant individual gopro feeds and something rather like this - http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:36/centery:36/zoom:7

I'm still good for QC control for 10%.  I'll throw in eartag hack safeguards and weekly checks, so you won't have to worry about one day having 72 nice youngies, a month later the tags are switched to others, you wind up with used up old shrews.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
infiltrate and take them down from in the inside.  LoL.   Let them all think you converted.
legendary
Welt Am Draht
Ear tags a la cattle, constant individual gopro feeds and something rather like this - http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/centerx:36/centery:36/zoom:7
legendary
Hmm. How would that work? I'd have to be an islam for a week and then get fed one virgin at a time? Not for me. I'll expect a bus to arrive with the whole lot of them from minute one. They'll need to bring their own food and tents too.
How would you keep track of them to be sure you were not getting cheated? 

After 50 or 60, it'd be hard to keep track.

So watch out - you might only get 59 or 68 or 71.  I could hire on as a Virgin Counter and Tracker for say, 10% rounded to the next higher integral.  No fractions, mind you.
legendary
Welt Am Draht
Hmm. How would that work? I'd have to be an islam for a week and then get fed one virgin at a time? Not for me. I'll expect a bus to arrive with the whole lot of them from minute one. They'll need to bring their own food and tents too.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250

Wait, you want to get the seventy two virgins up front?

You bet your bippy. I'm not fucking around with theoretical outcomes. If they want me on board they need to supply me with some goddamn results NOW.

Would you be open to using escrow?
legendary
Welt Am Draht

You bet your bippy. I'm not fucking around with theoretical outcomes. If they want me on board they need to supply me with some goddamn results NOW.
legendary
$35,000 a month, three days off per week and getting those seventy two virgins before I decide to martyr myself.

If someone's forcing me to? I think I'm gonna have a little problem with that and I doubt they'd want me.

legendary
Welt Am Draht
$35,000 a month, three days off per week and getting those seventy two virgins before I decide to martyr myself.

If someone's forcing me to? I think I'm gonna have a little problem with that and I doubt they'd want me.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
I'm not that martyr type, so I guess some "missionaries" with AKs and big knifes could persuade me to convert, but as soon as they left (or I left) two aspirin and a beer would easily cure that Smiley.
Activity: 350
Neither what happened in the Middle Ages seemed radical at the time I'm sure, but we're supposed to have evolved since then and be civilized and above such extreme actions.

Time has stopped in the Middle East. People there don't understand what civilized means.
If it weren't for oil, the world would have just let the Middle East implode due to infighting.
Agreed. I don't know exactly where but I remember to have seen once a documentary somewhere (or something like that) and a Muslim woman was abused and a foreigner jumped in to save her and he then became the object of her shouting at him and accusing him of interfering with their ways. They're used to live like that, it's what they know, what's normal in their daily life.
Activity: 303
Neither what happened in the Middle Ages seemed radical at the time I'm sure, but we're supposed to have evolved since then and be civilized and above such extreme actions.

Time has stopped in the Middle East. People there don't understand what civilized means.
If it weren't for oil, the world would have just let the Middle East implode due to infighting.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Don't do it. You have to believe in Islam to convert. You can't just do it for a man.
He is scamming you. There sadly are many foreigners from every country around the world who do this. Pretend to be "in love" with someone, ask for money, ask for marriage,, but it's just for citizenship purposes. He will dump you as soon as he gets papers.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
So you say that we should live like samurai and choose honor over life? I've seen your signature - you seem pretty radical - I'm not criticising you - just making an observation.
a few thousand, maybe even hundreds of years ago, it wouldn't have seemed so very radical
Yeah - no one says that they're right, but as one user said above - convert to fight another day.
They have their book, and for centuries they are reading from it day after day, and seem to be getting more and more and stronger by the day. I don't know what else to expect...
Activity: 1148
Merit: 562
Blockchain Core Dev
Better die, to convert to islam!

they call it holy, authorized by heaven. They leave the wounded as they die and they call it gods will!
Fanatism and money are never a good thing melted togheter.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
Nothing. Absolutely nothing could ever convince me to convert to that barbaric "religion".
Pages:
Jump to: