Pages:
Author

Topic: In what situation would Bitcoin die? - page 20. (Read 101794 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:10:52 AM
I do not think that btc will die, although if the Goverment takes more stringent measures at the legislative level, it can do everything to make bitcoin disappear
I expect a Hero Member to be long enough in this community and know that, that isn’t how it works and you can ban legal methods but you can’t stop transfers
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 11:46:21 PM
Bitcoin can easily die if the government will have an order that the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be no longer allowed to their country and that will become the start for the cryptocurrency to die and have its end and that is my main reason why i am not putting all of my money into cryptocurrencies because there is still chances that they could die.
Yeah the FUD for BITCOIN is literally at it’s all time high at this point with all the vested interests in cryptocurrency act together to FUD over BITCOIN
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 02:59:49 AM
Bitcoin death? One possibility is the disappearance of the Internet. It may also be the rise of another kind of currency. Completely annihilated the existence of bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
January 25, 2018, 02:56:31 AM
The only thing I think about bitcoin's death is when everyone is not expecting bitcoin, nobody believes bitcoin, its technology or the team becomes unimportant, or if that's the only way governments can work together, haha
Activity: 207
January 25, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
 in what situation would bitcoin die?  Well i think if bitcoin is no longer provide benefits to users it  can probably happen and  it will be die as much as possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
January 25, 2018, 02:35:03 AM
When the demand decrease, a new crypto currency takes over bitcoin and the community behind bitcoin would give up on it. I think those are the factors that could end bitcoin.
Activity: 149
January 25, 2018, 01:39:15 AM
Will die if every country decides to ban Bitcoin permanently. Then, there will be no more people using Bitcoin because they may be caught in this condition. And bitcoin can also die if there is a new crypto that is more profitable, more advanced and can fix most bitcoin bugs. Going forward, there will be more qualified crypto
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
January 25, 2018, 01:24:53 AM
Well eventually if bitcoin is not adopted by a majority countries, it will end as like in Korea wherever it goes, it will become big and eventually the governments, banks will force the bitcoin exchanges to shut shop which may lead to mistrust in the coin leading to its eventual death or so to say! But the blockchain technology will still live on and will continue to prosper as banks are now finding out its utility and will incorporate it to increase their security systems to lure customers with huge amount of illegal money Tongue Smiley
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 01:35:17 PM
I don’t think it’s gonna die in the coming years. But who knows? We all know that many country try to manipulate it or banning btc by telling crypto (or btc) isnt’t legal to their citizen. It gives fear to some people. It’s not an easy shot .. but maybe.
Activity: 94
January 23, 2018, 01:33:38 PM
How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?

Possibilitea of how will bitcoin die:
1. Due to lack of demand
2. Maybe replaced by another crypto. Because today Btc is the king of cryptocurrency.
3. Decrease in price.

I think all of.that will be the reason why will bitcoin die. Most probably, when the bitcoin price decreased to a small amount many would quit bitcoin.
Activity: 29
January 23, 2018, 01:30:33 PM
Probably, if there would appear a very good competitor which is supported by all governments in the world, then bitcoin would certainly die.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

Bitcoin can easily die if the government will have an order that the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be no longer allowed to their country and that will become the start for the cryptocurrency to die and have its end and that is my main reason why i am not putting all of my money into cryptocurrencies because there is still chances that they could die.
Activity: 326
January 23, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
I can only think of the cause of bitcoins death would be an idea to supersede it or a much better currency which will make people to use it other than bitcoins. The only way to kill bitcoin is to stop using it and so services and investors will stop also, circulations of bitcoins will stop and so it will be considered dead.  But that has a very low chance to happen.
Activity: 98
January 23, 2018, 01:03:30 PM
Bitcoin can only die if people stop using it or its value goes down to zero level in future.
Activity: 83
January 23, 2018, 12:40:29 PM
Bitcoin will die when all computers on the planet are erased, the internet is dead and gone and every paper wallet holding Crypto spontaneously burned. Until that moment you can just relax and stop worrying about if bitcoin will die! Bitcoin will never die!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 12:16:07 PM
I think it gonna happen when every bitcoin user will stop using bitcoin Grin or if internet will die as well. Im not sure that bitcoin can die easily so don't really think about it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
January 23, 2018, 12:10:33 PM
bitcoin will die when it is no longer the Internet, so users can bitcoin is no longer connected to the market and their wallets as well as with other users. and that is not will happen, maybe popularity another coin will change heyday bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
Bitcoin would die only if every country in the world will ban the cryptocurrency trading. I very much hope that the states will begin legalizing the crypto currency.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 12:08:28 PM
This will happen only if governments all over the world make Bitcoins illegal in their country.
Activity: 150
January 23, 2018, 12:06:43 PM
bitcoin dying will only happen if internet stops and technology didnt afvamce which wont happen Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: