Pages:
Author

Topic: In what situation would Bitcoin die? - page 3. (Read 101794 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 09:48:57 AM
Bitcoin will dies only if no one want to buy it anymore (demand=0). This can't be realized in near future because new people still coming and the technology itself still developing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 09:48:25 AM
Bitcoin can die when nobody don't trust and invest bitcoin again.
Activity: 33
Merit: 2
March 30, 2018, 09:44:11 AM
How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?

Bitcoins can dies in following situation:

1) A country like USA banning all bitcoin transactions.

2) We some new coin launched by some government with better features.

3) People find some loopholes in creating bitcoins like creating extra coins without mining.
Activity: 310
Merit: 103
Rookie Website developer
March 30, 2018, 09:37:53 AM
I guess its when the creator/founder will kill it's creation that the time bitcoin would permanently be broken down. We see, bitcoin has  been successful since day one and it has never failed its affiliates and investors. And I guess, there is now other way of killing bitcoin. Lets be positive guys, if you want to earn don't kill bitcoin by listening to this fake news.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 09:35:52 AM
Bitcoin will die on a situation when peoples doesn't want to buy bitcoin anymore.
but i think it is very low possible to occur because there are many peoples still buy and own bitcoins.
Yes, if people will lose interest in bitcoin, the demand will be low; this may cause a big struggle. Also, if the internet will be gone, Bitcoin will surely die, since bitcoin is dependent on the internet.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 09:35:19 AM
How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?
the thing that might make the end of bitcoin and other altcoins is a matter of impairment. because the legality until now only affect the price as well as with technology
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
No need to worry. Bitcoin is never die, the big community of bitcoin is too much and some countries is already accepted of btc for the payment
Don't worry and keep patience. bitcoin prices will be recover a few month later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 09:19:46 AM
One thing for sure that can bitcoin die is when the investors or all people who have bitcoins sell their on hand because it will make the price drop to the amount where it began and the one who bought it hold forever and not sell it but that is only if the buyer is really rich and don't mind losing money. Another thing is when goverment force to shutdown the whole cryptocurrency and thats where it will be dead.
Activity: 322
March 30, 2018, 09:12:26 AM
Nothing last forever, Bitcoin will end but not so soon. The stability of Bitcoin's price is questionable as of this moment. However it tries it's best to provide positive outcome to the investors. Hopefully Bitcoin will last longer in order to help more people like me who only rely to it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 30, 2018, 09:06:05 AM
The price of the bitcoin continue to decrease but it doesn't mean the price will become zero or bitcoin will die maybe after few years it will happen and if that really happen maybe they have new coin will become the next bitcoin but it's not instantly the price will increase to those coin because for sure it will takes few months before the coin to increase very high and we know the next bitcoin.
Activity: 354
March 30, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

I think the bitcoin will die if there's no people are involved. If there are no people here no one will invest and will trade and other things that can do here in bitcoin. In that case the bitcoin price will turn down into zero and there's no profit that can get. If it will happen to bitcoin will be useless and it will turn to die.
Activity: 179
March 30, 2018, 06:13:20 AM
There are lots of things that could able to make bitcoin die. 1st. No one will use any cryptocurrency 2nd. There would be a new crypto that would replace bitcoin 3rd. No internet 4th. All government would ban it globally. and there are lots to mention but still we know that bitcoin wont die easily.

Good ideas, I think one of this can happen but not in the immediate future.  And of course I hope that won't happen.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
March 26, 2018, 10:53:58 PM

I think if the people or investors,traders around the world are lost their hope and trust on bitcoin,even the countries legalized bitcoin but without hope and trust people are not mind with it. that will the time bitcoin slowly drop and dies.   
Activity: 87
March 26, 2018, 10:24:43 PM
If every people are denying Bitcoin including hodlers, miners and users. Bitcoin will be absolutely dead because that means noone use Bitcoin at all and Bitcoin already was abandoned.
Activity: 224
March 26, 2018, 10:20:06 PM
Bitcoin will die on a situation when peoples doesn't want to buy bitcoin anymore.
but i think it is very low possible to occur because there are many peoples still buy and own bitcoins.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
March 26, 2018, 07:29:29 PM

The only way for bitcoins today is if no one will get interested on investing in it because there are people who hate cryptocurrency like the government and if they remove the legality in their country then it can really reduce the number of investors.
Activity: 280
March 26, 2018, 07:21:25 PM
Bitcoin dies if the users are totally out in the market. Bitcoin is the world's first distributed virtual currency, We don't know how can it happen but I'm sure that without internet Bitcoin is useless. I hope bitcoin will not die because there are so many people who trusts this digital currency.
Activity: 126
March 26, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
remember some proverb for this situation "while thick grow thin, thin will die" Crypto coin community is big , so not want crypto coin die, if bitcoin die another crypto already die before
Activity: 395
March 26, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
Most likely, this will be due to a technical malfunction. Either a mistake in the bitcoin itself or something with the Internet.
Activity: 465
March 26, 2018, 05:37:21 PM
I don’t think it’s gonna die in the coming years. But who knows? We all know that many country try to manipulate it or banning btc by telling crypto (or btc) isnt’t legal to their citizen. It gives fear to some people. It’s not an easy shot .. but maybe.
Pages:
Jump to: