Pages:
Author

Topic: In what sports do men and women compete at the closest to the same level? - page 4. (Read 3484 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Are we talking about hardcore competition here? Because sports like rock climbing or disc golf are in my opinion pretty much the same for both men and women.
But if you for example measure time of climbing mountain for man and woman I guess man would do it faster...
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
I'd say shooting guns would be on the list potentially.  Not sure some of the things being listed on this thread are really sports but that is just me.

Well not chess and I like chess.

I agree  about guns as  Annie Oakley had quite the rep back in my great grand dads day.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Oakley

I don't follow shooting  as a sport but it is one in my book.

Car racing  I think a few women have won.

Oh Julie Krone could ride thoroughbred race horses with amazing skill.  She had a really bad spill almost died and was not as fearless, but for quite a while she was really good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Krone

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I'd put up sailing as the closest.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
How about figure skating? I always watch those sport. I like the way they show their panties.  Smiley

Or tennis. They sure are good at grunting.

I was thinking tennis.
The top female pros are great, but they rarely get a chance to play the males.

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
I'd say shooting guns would be on the list potentially.  Not sure some of the things being listed on this thread are really sports but that is just me.

Maybe small guns but larger ones with more kickback might not be as steady unless they have the muscle/strength to counter it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I'd say shooting guns would be on the list potentially.  Not sure some of the things being listed on this thread are really sports but that is just me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Lol I think professional pool is where men and women have about the same and equal oppertunity most others require strength and build
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I would vote for Chess. There have been incidents where women grandmasters have beaten their male counterparts in chess. Other sports are way off the mark, and females stand no chance.

Yes, I would say tables games only like chess sports poker and many other and we can conpare it in athletic way.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Pool and or billiards  look up the world's best player's some are women. Having trouble finding the links maybe 9 ball or 8 ball.

link for women in pool

http://www.divaasia.com/article/1835

It was 9 ball.

Also bowling a women has beaten men in  PBA bowling tournaments.

link for bowling

http://www.columbiatribune.com/wire/woman-wins-pba-title-for-first-time-in-history/article_9f4825db-cb4a-53f3-a6be-31af584872b1.html
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
None whatsoever except maybe synchr swimming

I don't think that me compete in Synchronized swimming. I have never seen any males competing... however I could be wrong. That said, synchronized swimming is an extremely boring sport.  Angry
Activity: 882
How about figure skating? I always watch those sport. I like the way they show their panties.  Smiley

Or tennis. They sure are good at grunting.
Activity: 602
Activity: 490
None whatsoever except maybe synchr swimming
Activity: 882
I'd say gymnastics. Coordination and elegance is something that sex should not be a factor. Also figure skating

Beat me to it.
Gymnastics all the way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Equestrian, chess maybe also
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Pretty much any sport where strength, speed or size are not the primary determination of winner.
Archery, shooting, curling, race car driving, equestrian etc.
Activity: 770
ultramarathon is another sports where women have shown their strength .
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Women can be good in sports where pure strenght is not that important. Definitely not fighting disciplines. But Chess ara bad example because usually men are just stronger chess players.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I'd say gymnastics. Coordination and elegance is something that sex should not be a factor. Also figure skating
Pages:
Jump to: