Pages:
Author

Topic: In what to invest $2k? - page 5. (Read 8526 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 04, 2017, 12:11:10 AM
In case you are not inclined to do cryptocurrency trading yourself or you are still in the education stage, I am suggesting you employ a group of people to do it for you. I am suggesting that you take a look at Bitconnect.co as they are offering good return of investment so far with my experience and they have been on the market for almost a year already. You can contact me for more information and I can help/guide you there. Thanks a lot. Smiley

I won't suggest Bitconnect.co, there are alot of scam allegation around that project, the ICO was shady and the token seems to me like self pumped
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
April 03, 2017, 11:43:54 PM
I scanned the thread quickly backwards and I was expecting to see Litecoin as a good investment to be mentioned. But I did not see one mention of it. If I am mistaken please tell me.

OP, Litecoin might be a good and "safe" investment you are looking for. There is an argument that it could come out better if Segwit is activated there but rejected in Bitcoin. So there will be more room for growth in LTC because it is more ready to scale.

If you are feeling a little bit dangerous and adventurous look into Ethereum Classic. No good reason except it is supported by Barry Silbert. If he is holding a lot of ETC then why not take the risk and follow him.

Altcoins cannot be a safe investment because they are cheap and easy to manipulate by the whales and you can't be sure that they will be stable on the price and if they will not dump. So i think investing in altcoins with those $2,000 is a bad idea and it is better to just buy bitcoins with that money and keep it and wait for the price to reach $1,500.

That's correct investing in bitcoin is safer in compare to investing in any altcoins as altcoin market involves huge risk so its better to invest in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin will definitely go higher in long run so you can get profits by selling when price goes higher.

You 2 clearly did not read the OP. He wanted investment ideas that are not Bitcoin because he already has his funds in Bitcoin. I too missed the part in the OP that he does not want to buy any coin. He wants new investment ideas.

I heard some mixing services accept smaller Bitcoin investments but I am not sure which ones they are and if they still have the offer open though.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 03, 2017, 03:33:49 AM
I scanned the thread quickly backwards and I was expecting to see Litecoin as a good investment to be mentioned. But I did not see one mention of it. If I am mistaken please tell me.

OP, Litecoin might be a good and "safe" investment you are looking for. There is an argument that it could come out better if Segwit is activated there but rejected in Bitcoin. So there will be more room for growth in LTC because it is more ready to scale.

If you are feeling a little bit dangerous and adventurous look into Ethereum Classic. No good reason except it is supported by Barry Silbert. If he is holding a lot of ETC then why not take the risk and follow him.

Altcoins cannot be a safe investment because they are cheap and easy to manipulate by the whales and you can't be sure that they will be stable on the price and if they will not dump. So i think investing in altcoins with those $2,000 is a bad idea and it is better to just buy bitcoins with that money and keep it and wait for the price to reach $1,500.

That's correct investing in bitcoin is safer in compare to investing in any altcoins as altcoin market involves huge risk so its better to invest in bitcoin as the price of bitcoin will definitely go higher in long run so you can get profits by selling when price goes higher.
I agree, however, it would take too long to make profit in bitcoin and also you have to trade huge amount of bitcoin so that your waiting would be worth. If an invetor knows how bitcoin volitile/pump quickly, then bitcoin would be an ideal form of their investment.

I think its worth to wait longer to make profits instead of loosing money by investing at a wrong place hoping to make quick bucks as altcoin doesn't guarantees you profits all the time but if you can hold bitcoins longer then you can certainly make some good profits from it.
Altcoins does give you an assurance in profiting, but with bitcoin you get an increased chance of profiting unlike the price moves. So it's better to hold for a better profiting or go buy mining equipment for bitcoin and start to earn a good amount which can be used further for other investments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
April 03, 2017, 03:24:22 AM

I agree, however, it would take too long to make profit in bitcoin and also you have to trade huge amount of bitcoin so that your waiting would be worth. If an invetor knows how bitcoin volitile/pump quickly, then bitcoin would be an ideal form of their investment.

I think its worth to wait longer to make profits instead of loosing money by investing at a wrong place hoping to make quick bucks as altcoin doesn't guarantees you profits all the time but if you can hold bitcoins longer then you can certainly make some good profits from it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
April 03, 2017, 02:19:11 AM

Activity: 714
April 03, 2017, 01:29:53 AM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 03, 2017, 01:25:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
April 03, 2017, 01:02:12 AM

Activity: 420
April 02, 2017, 07:18:32 PM
Hi,
Not sure if it is for this toipc, please move it if needed. As the title says, I want to put $2k in something new, not buying coins, I have them in btc. What can be the best ROI and most secure way?
What you will do if you have additional 2k?
Thanks
If you are asking now, much better in my opinion to invest it in the top 10 altcoin in the coinmarketcap.com then hold, also buy some bitcoin  and hold it for 2 or 3years that's much better for you to get your profit after those years of waiting.
Yes that is a very good suggestion to invest in bitcoin for a few years but in case of altcoin I will not recommend because in altcoin any thing can happen and anytime the price of it can drop to lowest value and then you will only regret

Investing that amount in bitcoin and holding it for a long term is the best decision instead of investing in altcoin and holding it as you never know what will happen to altcoin and it can even disappear with an blink of an eye so in that case you will loose all your money.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
April 02, 2017, 07:01:13 PM
Hi,
Not sure if it is for this toipc, please move it if needed. As the title says, I want to put $2k in something new, not buying coins, I have them in btc. What can be the best ROI and most secure way?
Thanks

O would buy pascal.
Activity: 734
April 02, 2017, 06:52:53 PM
Hi,
Thanks
If you are asking now, much better in my opinion to invest it in the top 10 altcoin in the coinmarketcap.com then hold, also buy some bitcoin  and hold it for 2 or 3years that's much better for you to get your profit after those years of waiting.
Yes that is a very good suggestion to invest in bitcoin for a few years but in case of altcoin I will not recommend because in altcoin any thing can happen and anytime the price of it can drop to lowest value and then you will only regret
Activity: 714
April 02, 2017, 06:20:39 PM
Hi,
Thanks

But holding altcoins for 2 to 3 years is a big risk as you never know what will be the price after that long period and there is also not guarantee that they will survive for that long period so its better to sell them off when its giving you good profits instead of holding it too longer.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
April 02, 2017, 03:34:03 PM
Hi,
Thanks
I would recommend you at all to invest in top 10 altcoin as if you see most of price increase is basically because of the pump dump strategy by investors. The proof is just see dash the price was literally 100$ few days ago and now the price is back to 59$. So the best altcoin to invest in would be ethereum, xmr , maybe a little ripple and little litecoin as the price of it just increased by 3$ after more than a year. Or you could just invest in any bankroll at any trusted site
Activity: 784
April 02, 2017, 02:15:18 PM
Hi,
Thanks
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
March 30, 2017, 12:37:02 AM
In case you are not inclined to do cryptocurrency trading yourself or you are still in the education stage, I am suggesting you employ a group of people to do it for you. I am suggesting that you take a look at Bitconnect.co as they are offering good return of investment so far with my experience and they have been on the market for almost a year already. You can contact me for more information and I can help/guide you there. Thanks a lot. Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
March 29, 2017, 09:22:35 PM
Just don't ever fall for any kind of HYIP site or ponzi site out there. Stay away from cloud mining and other mining, even solo mining or buying your own miners. Just invest it in bitcoin itself. I really think it is priced quite low and you can probably turn a profit within the next few months.

Yes the best place to invest money at a moment is in bitcoin itself as price is at descent level and its affordable too so if you buy and hold it for next few years then you can make really big profits from it which may not be possible with any other investment.
I agree with you that investing in bitcoin is the best investment as of now because the price is low and it can be pump if the results of hardfork will be bad. Even though there is another type of bitcoin i think it will not be that legit threat for bitcoin because the 2nd largest mining pool already rejected bitcoin unlimited so the price of bitcoin will pump if other mining pools or exchangers also reject the BTU.
Certainly, it won't affect bitcoin's market negatively. It can give also postive effect on bitcoin's market perhaps since btu is currently a cryptocoin. However without btu, crypto currency is good then. It would be better if its developer just focus more on developing bitcoin and provide more support to crypto currency exchanger.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 29, 2017, 03:49:10 PM
Just don't ever fall for any kind of HYIP site or ponzi site out there. Stay away from cloud mining and other mining, even solo mining or buying your own miners. Just invest it in bitcoin itself. I really think it is priced quite low and you can probably turn a profit within the next few months.

Yes the best place to invest money at a moment is in bitcoin itself as price is at descent level and its affordable too so if you buy and hold it for next few years then you can make really big profits from it which may not be possible with any other investment.
I agree with you that investing in bitcoin is the best investment as of now because the price is low and it can be pump if the results of hardfork will be bad. Even though there is another type of bitcoin i think it will not be that legit threat for bitcoin because the 2nd largest mining pool already rejected bitcoin unlimited so the price of bitcoin will pump if other mining pools or exchangers also reject the BTU.
Activity: 966
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
March 29, 2017, 02:55:11 PM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 29, 2017, 02:54:53 AM
Buying liquid, investment-grade, short-dated bonds.

Or you can just stick it into bond ETFs which are essentially baskets holding numerous bonds with variable maturities.

Want a little more risk? (110-your age), then allocate your money into stocks and bonds (ETFs), rebalance every year.

Example: if you're 20 years old, 110-20= 90. So your portfolio should be 90% stocks, 10% bonds. Then as you grow older each year, rebalance your portfolio accordingly by selling one and buying into another (good if the market is strong for the one you're selling) or simply buying more bonds to make it 11%.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
March 20, 2017, 12:18:19 PM
Pages:
Jump to: