Pages:
Author

Topic: In what world do you want to live? - page 3. (Read 525 times)

uwr
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 12:32:40 PM
Do you prefer living in a world of countries and boundries, or you would like to Unite the world and live as one planet earth goverment?
Support UNIFY World Revolution
http://unifyworldrevolution.com/
I prefer to live a world with unity, a centralized goverment  but it's impossible for us to have this kind of life because we  have no power like God we're such a human that has a limit to make things possible . Imagine the  muslims and christians could not be unite because of religion how much more if we are going to have a one nation, one goverment, one world? on the other side if it's gonna be happened it would be like we're living in a paradise that all things and life are beautiful.I will support for the unity let's do it guy's.😊

Actually comon people can lieve in piece. Muslims, cristians and jews were living in piece for long time. Its always kings and leaders who start wars around, promoting nationalizm, dividing people. So those guys on top should be replaced with protocol backed by decentralized voting system.
We are the majority, and we can do this if we forget about our own profits and unite our resourses together for a big global revolution!  Cool
Activity: 71
April 14, 2018, 11:06:02 AM
In God's kingdom on the earth, nothing more, nothing less Smiley
In such world we will see true peace and harmony, one family under God.
It's time to change this evil and corrupted world to ideal world.
If we are able to create a world of our own we would that world with everything we like and erasing everything that we dislike.
Activity: 12
April 14, 2018, 10:58:15 AM
Do you prefer living in a world of countries and boundries, or you would like to Unite the world and live as one planet earth goverment?
I prefer to live a world with unity, a centralized goverment  but it's impossible for us to have this kind of life because we  have no power like God we're such a human that has a limit to make things possible . Imagine the  muslims and christians could not be unite because of religion how much more if we are going to have a one nation, one goverment, one world? on the other side if it's gonna be happened it would be like we're living in a paradise that all things and life are beautiful.I will support for the unity let's do it guy's.😊
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
April 14, 2018, 10:43:04 AM
In God's kingdom on the earth, nothing more, nothing less Smiley
In such world we will see true peace and harmony, one family under God.
It's time to change this evil and corrupted world to ideal world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 14, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
One day everybody has to die.In the time of living in this world, I do not like to divide myself from the other peoples. they are also the man and I think that everyone is the owner of this world.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 05:23:04 AM
I would like to live in the united world where there is peace in all of the country , living in a peacefull world is living in a happy life because in the world where all people are united with each other , we can easily travel safely anywhere in this world. This is the the world that i have dream to live , without any conflicts and without any war between nations.
This sounds enticingly, but in my opinion the idea of the existence of a united world is a utopia. There will always be some kind of opposition to the world government, which disapproves of the ruling regime.
Activity: 9
April 14, 2018, 05:12:05 AM
An economic system run by the people for the people (isn’t that democracy?) distributed through processing power.

At every 1st of the month, your account is topped up with Bitcoins. You pay the bills in satoshis(smallest unit of Bitcoin) and go out to get groceries without having to worry about withdrawing ‘cash’ from your ATM or even carrying it with you. You want to receive money from a client, just share your wallet number with them and *bling* your wallet is topped up ...

No person, bank or government has the power to move or meddle with your satoshis and Bitcoins. Fractional reserve banking becomes a topic for financial history books. It’s just you and the honest distributed system, thanks to Satoshi Nakamoto (Bitcoin’s inventor) and the Bitcoin community.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 01:23:41 AM
I prefer to live in a colorful world with the rules of each country different and different cultures, not a world that becomes one and cu ma there is one government, because in my opinion, the difference that will add to the beauty and curiosity that is great that we can visit and enjoy the beauty of each country is different from that in our country, that's the most desire I desire during this
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
April 14, 2018, 12:35:00 AM
I think a unified world makes the most sense but it would have to be done in a proper way.  Lots of people want to live differently than others, but if we could share resources and knowledge and things like that in order to create the most efficient space for us to progress it, that would be ideal.  War for instance is a tremendous waste of resources and life, I understand it drives invention in a lot of ways but it'd be preferable if all those resources could just go into research instead.  It wont ever be simple enough that we unite and trade in this way but it's a nice idealism to think about I suppose.
Activity: 24
April 13, 2018, 11:05:56 PM
All of the things in the world are perfectly made eoth purpose. Some countries may be apart from each other but there’s a reason behind it. If given the chance, I would not change a single thing.
Activity: 92
April 13, 2018, 10:57:48 PM
Its was a great idea and i love this quote! to live as freely without boundries,,but  to live world without boundries that is impossible
idea between of us,  because in reality ,,,every person has own different reason and mindset to set what kind of living for,,,and also every country has different culture and belief, i think is one of scary idea also to live as one without boundries,,because nowadays even if have a boundries  between to other countries,still were not be able implement for peace in overall in the world  to live as freely without think of worry , due to some deep reason at greedy advocate system from some political person to sake our lives and their own interest,

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 09:16:19 PM
I want to live with a world without boundaries and limitations a world with a freedom. I want to live to the world that you can express you emotion and opinions, a world without manipulation, without wars and only know is to love and share, a world with equal rights and opportunities and free from discrimination and racism.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
March 29, 2018, 09:32:54 PM
i want to live in the world where God made us and made this planet that were living today, I want to see how god created this beautiful planet in his time. Also i want to see how god sacrifice himself for him to save from the bad people and also i want to feel the sacrifices of our poor people in the hand of bad leader that time.
Activity: 3
March 29, 2018, 09:43:56 AM
I like to live in our world. The main thing is that there should not be wars, people were kinder to each other. And the main goal of the living should be to preserve everything for the descendant.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
March 29, 2018, 07:37:20 AM
a dream would be to live in a peaceful world, everyone is happy, no one is greedy, no one is hurting or stealing others... enough to drink and eat for eyeryone......together with animals that are living in freedom, without disturbing humans.......no wars.........no abuse...no exploitation................it will be a dream.........that never will become reality.........
Activity: 175
March 29, 2018, 07:37:03 AM
im sure in the near future the humanity will understand that we all need to unite and live in peace for one aim. but the problem is that maybe something extrodinary and terrible should happen before we realise that we're all on a small peace of earth across the ocean of stars and wars and money are useless and should be gone
Activity: 17
March 29, 2018, 07:31:52 AM
In the world that GOd has made for me, for all of us which is in the new heaven and new earth, just like adam and eve lived before, yes thier has no boundaries in there.. that is our new home, new country full of love and joy.. thats all what we want..
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 07:10:30 AM
I want to live in united world with no wars, crimes, poverty, hunger, drugs and injustice. As we can see there's is no such conditions overall in our divided world nowadays.
Activity: 43
March 29, 2018, 03:15:51 AM
I still prefer living in a world of countries and boundries.  For this is the best way to treat everyone  fairly.  For we all know that every country has their own government depend on the majority wants of people.  There a lot of people now transfer to other country when they can't live with the way they country do. So there is a wide choice for everyone. So,  as to think,  it's better to be in a world of countries only.  😊
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 02:50:57 AM
Of course , I would not want live in a world which has boundries and countries. In my opinion, Borders make people upset and I cannot get the idea of having borders on earth. Borderless world would be a better place to live in.
Pages:
Jump to: