Pages:
Author

Topic: In what world do you want to live? - page 4. (Read 525 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 02:04:05 AM
It is good to live in a world that full of love and peace wherein all of people are united as one. But it is different on what is the reality that happens right now. I know some of us want a world of peace but it seems it is impossible to happen because we there is ideology of ethnocentrism and we have diversity of opinion and likes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
March 29, 2018, 01:33:12 AM
I would like to live in the united world where there is peace in all of the country , living in a peacefull world is living in a happy life because in the world where all people are united with each other , we can easily travel safely anywhere in this world. This is the the world that i have dream to live , without any conflicts and without any war between nations.
Who do you think would lead us to this "united world"? Americans, Russians, Chinese, Germans??? I dont think that any of the super powers in the world would just agree to be under each other. I believe united world would only be achieved after another world war would occur to determine who is the strongest but it would be a very scary idea.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 01:07:38 AM
If i would be given a chance to choose what world do I want to live, I would rather choose a united world where there's no such a war and only peaceful where people know how to treat others right and spreading love in each of .  And i want a world that people are treated equally there's no age,sex, gender,physical and economic status discrimination and rights and justice for everyone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
March 28, 2018, 08:39:03 PM
I think that if there was one government in the world, there would not be a division into countries, there would be much less conflict. I believe that this is the future of mankind.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 08:36:51 PM
I would like to live in the united world where there is peace in all of the country , living in a peacefull world is living in a happy life because in the world where all people are united with each other , we can easily travel safely anywhere in this world. This is the the world that i have dream to live , without any conflicts and without any war between nations.
uwr
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 05:26:11 PM
Do you prefer living in a world of countries and boundries, or you would like to Unite the world and live as one planet earth goverment?
Support UNIFY World Revolution
http://unifyworldrevolution.com/
Pages:
Jump to: