Pages:
Author

Topic: In your opinion what are the most fair coins. - page 3. (Read 2661 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Pinkcoin PoS

Has had an average price between 60 and 100 satoshis for months allowing most to get in cheap but not too cheap.

Cool trustworthy devs, put up bios with real identities, no POD required. Many features, constantly running giveaways, lotteries and adding features. Poker gaming atmosphere. Cryptocayce is a professional poker player who promotes his coin when in tournaments. Coin even has its very own troll - barabbas (iconic expert).

Does it have any whales holding large percentages of the coins, and where are the giveaways held?

Lottery website - http://lottery.pink/
Rich list - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pc/#!rich

Check their thread for other cool stuff - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-revamped-pinkcoin-pc-pink-pos-multipool-fundraiser-anonymous-624017
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Franko of course!  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The POS coins are fairer to people without miners.

but unfair to the people with out money.

Well if you can mine then you can have some money/BTC to buy some POS coin. You can't reverse this however, POS is the FAIREST system if people would only open their eyes.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Pinkcoin PoS

Has had an average price between 60 and 100 satoshis for months allowing most to get in cheap but not too cheap.

Cool trustworthy devs, put up bios with real identities, no POD required. Many features, constantly running giveaways, lotteries and adding features. Poker gaming atmosphere. Cryptocayce is a professional poker player who promotes his coin when in tournaments. Coin even has its very own troll - barabbas (iconic expert).

Does it have any whales holding large percentages of the coins, and where are the giveaways held?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
Pinkcoin PoS

That's true, but even people with a only small amount stand a chance of mining a few POS coins. Industrial mining setups seem to exclude most little guys from mining any POW coins with a decent payout.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom

legendary
Franko is Freedom
I like em all, keep em coming!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Sweet n Sour shiatsu coin!  Grin
Activity: 259
AppleByte

Honest, experienced Devs
Responsive support
Real long term niche, supporting artists
Devs paid in bitcoin, premine used to support AppleByte Foundation, giving awards & scholarships to artists
No pumps & dumps, no airdrop
Pool gives bonuses to CPU & GPU miners
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
Bitcoin
Litecoin
Monero
Doge

Clean launch, no premine, honest devs.
legendary
Franko is Freedom
I'm trying to compile a list of the most fair cryptos. What do you think are the most fair ones and why?

I know fairness is subjective.
Pages:
Jump to: