Pages:
Author

Topic: Increase Your Dropbox Storage - up to 16 GB - page 2. (Read 20114 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
dropboxexpander, I have a free Dropbox account currently at 15.4GB, expanded mostly from offers such as uploading camera photos for an extra 5GB, link Dropbox to any Android for 5GB, but only have about 8 referrals.

If I purchased referrals from you, would I be able to expand my storage limit past 18GB? I read on another thread that no matter what, a free account would only be able to have a maximum of 18GB storage, so I want to make sure with you beforehand.

Thanks very much for this providing this service.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Just leaving a recommendation for this service. I bought the expansion approximately two weeks ago but was stuck with newbie restriction so couldn't post any earlier. Contact was excellent and referrals quickly arrived after payment. All referrals worked as well leaving me with ~20GB in my dropbox.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
The prices remain the same even the bitcoin price is decreasing. Because of the speculative trends I think the best price scheme will be in us dollars converted to btc.
Activity: 196
Mozy does have a free option (it is what I am using). They do kind of hide it on their site though.

http://mozy.com/home/free/

https://secure.mozy.com/registration/free/?code=AT22UI
Sorry, I can't help you, Mozy does not have free registration.
Can you do similar for Mozy? I bought the dropbox increase from you and am wondering if you are able to do the same for mozy? Mozy offers an extra 1gb per 4 referrals. maybe you could update your method and do a dropbox increase and a mozy increase with each of your VMs.

Let me know. I can be your guinea pig.

Mike
The prices are now reduced, please check the first post for details.
Activity: 124
I'm also wondering if there is any change in the cost due to the value of btc atm?
Activity: 129
I want to buy 2 of the 16GB services.

Bitcoin price went up to 8.9USD for each BTC.
Does that mean the BTC price for these should go down? I figured it would be like .9 or so for the 16gb service.
If the price isn't supposed to fluctuate with the bitcoin price, then just say though.
Thanks
The supercombo option will be available for 1.5 btc for the next few hours (0.5 btc discount). That means that you can get a new Dropbox account with 66 GB storage (18 GB permanent and 48 GB for 2 years). Let me know if you have any question.
REF
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
bought 16GB for 1.1BTC. I paid first no problems.
Supercombo price updated, please check the first post.
66 GB to be more precise. You can find the details in the first post.
Now you can also buy 67 GB Dropbox accounts, please read the first post for details.
Service available, please read the first post.
Bump
Activity: 130
Just wanted to Highly Recommend this service it is still up and running, my upgrade started instantly as I sent my payment.

A+
Service delivered as promised.  My payment didn't have its 3rd confirm before I had all of the referrals in my DB account.  Thanks!
Interested. PM Sent.
Bump.
Pages:
Jump to: