Pages:
Author

Topic: Increase Your Dropbox Storage - up to 16 GB - page 4. (Read 20114 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
How does that work? Is it some sort of special promo by dropbox?

Anyone can double their existing account by adding an educational-domain email like .edu to their current dropbox.com account at
https://dropbox.com/edu. This will give you 500MB per referred dropbox account instead of 250MB, for a total of up to 16GB extra space from referrals. Bringing the total space up to 2GB + 16GB.

You need 32 Referrals to top out your dropbox account.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
The second offer - double your referral space
You can double your existing referral space instantly for only 1.5 BTC
For example: if you have 32 valid referrals, the amount of your Dropbox storage will be increased with 8 GB. If you choose my doubling offer, the storage will be permanently expanded to 18 GB.
Note: the increased storage is PERMANENT.
How does that work? Is it some sort of special promo by dropbox?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Thanks for the feedback, guys!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
+1

Another satisfied customer here.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Don't mind me.
Just used this guy's service, and all worked out very well and fast.  I'll post if something goes wrong, but for now I'm giving him a glowing review.  Good communication and he did it as soon as I paid and notified him.  Def worth it to pay a few btc than go through the hassle of doing it myself, and 18gb is pretty useful.

+1, had it sorted out within 24 hours and great guy to boot.
Activity: 793
Merit: 1016
Just used this guy's service, and all worked out very well and fast.  I'll post if something goes wrong, but for now I'm giving him a glowing review.  Good communication and he did it as soon as I paid and notified him.  Def worth it to pay a few btc than go through the hassle of doing it myself, and 18gb is pretty useful.
My service is to bring VALID referrals (not spoofed, every referral is a valid dropbox user), I won't get into details, but your dropbox account will be ok using my service. My previous customers can vouch for this Wink
Activity: 77
Merit: 11
Twitter:@watersNYC
I would be cautious as to your methods of spoofing the 30 referrals.

The premise of this is that you're selling fake referrals. I don't think dropbox would approve of that, and if it could find out - would possibly close the account.

I have had a 18gb for a while, and it would be easy for Dropbox to see that I faked the referrals...I'm not saying that the above is a scam, just be clear that there is a potential that this goes against Dropbox's intended use.

TBH this is a good deal for most people, as doing it manually is monotonous.
You don't have to change your email address from your dropbox account.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Do i need to change the registered email to an .edu address for the doubling to work?
To maximize you referral dropbox storage, you should take the 30 referrals offer(1.1 BTC) and the double offer(1.5 BTC), a total of 2.6 BTC. This combo will expand your storage to 18 GB.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
Don't mind me.
So how much to top out on referrals from nothing?
You all know what Dropbox is - in the cloud storage which helps you keeping your music, photos, documents in sync with any device you are using.
Dropbox offers 2 free GB for any new subscriber, enough to get a taste of in the cloud service, but soon you will need more space.
My service is about permanently increasing your Dropbox account storage by sending valid referrals to your account. Please check my offers below:

10 referrals (5 GB more space) - 0.08 BTC
20 referrals (10 GB more space) - 0.15 BTC

32 referrals (16 GB more space) - 0.08 BTC

Please send me an email to [email protected] or a PM for details!

Pages:
Jump to: