Pages:
Author

Topic: India and Russia ban Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1648 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 01:58:57 AM
government may say that they are banning btc but they cannot actually ban it..its up to a group or institution if they will accept btc or not..if they do..government cannot do anything..especially in the electronic world..
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 01:34:54 AM
Even if governments ban bitcoin, no one will be able to prohibit people from mining BTC on their computers,
or to use them in their life. This is simply unrealistic in information digital age. In any case, time will show that the best option is to legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 119
November 28, 2017, 04:37:07 PM
I just want to warn readers to be careful with this forum member "freightjoe" (the one who opened this topic). Freightjoe has only posted negative posts about bitcoins since he registered. All his posts are against bitcoin, and all he does is propagate FUD. So be careful about his topics and posts.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
November 28, 2017, 03:17:59 PM
Well I am from India and let me make it very clear that bitcoin isn't illegal in India. Indian govt. is still trying to propose any concrete law over bitcoins but hasn't been able to come up with any such legal provision in this behalf. This article was just about a news where in the supreme court of India has asked the government to draft law regarding it as soon as possible nothing more than that.
Activity: 55
November 28, 2017, 03:13:22 PM
Regarding Russia, it seems that they are changing their mind often, we have seen the communications minister of Russia saying that crypto currencies will never be legalized, but sources saying that until July 2018 regulations regarding crypto will be in place.
And now they seem to have CryptoRuble in plans for official crypto currency.
Activity: 71
November 28, 2017, 03:10:22 PM
not surprising given that no government controls bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
November 28, 2017, 03:08:09 PM
It's no surprise governments wanna ban BTC, but BTC is unstoppable so far as people like it. If Russia ban websites retailing BTC, people will use tor browsers or find other ways of retailing it.
Hello I am totally agree with you it's. Its unstoppable phenomenon and people are addicted from money so it human nature will hack every border to having pleasure no matter about what we are talking it no  matter about bitcoin or another pleasure)
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 03:00:09 PM
Nowadays we start monitoring so many negative news about bitcoin. Will those make the bitcoin stoppable I am not sure but at least help to push the price level down.
Activity: 784
November 28, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

Why refer to the news of 10 October? Russia several times changed his mind, now they are not against. What about India, I don't know.. don't interesting..
Activity: 42
November 28, 2017, 02:56:12 PM
I doubt that Russia will do so, since there are some huge investments in mining. Investments done by high profile people.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
November 28, 2017, 02:39:11 PM

Times without number there have been news about banning here and there but unfortunately for them and fortunately for bitcoin, the effect is always ephemeral only for bitcoin to bounce back and become more solid in price more than the initial price it was before the purported ban in the first place.

What I see here is government trying to discourage to a large extent the people coming into bitcoin pending the time they were able to find a way to control bitcoin because they themselves know they cannot do anything about it at this moment only if they want to continue in deceiving themselves.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 870
November 28, 2017, 02:26:17 PM
Well, maybe you'll ask why? Because in russia people don't need bitcoin for money laundering, are you ok with goverment? Launder money, you need to be big "player". Hope you all understand what I mean. Russia isn't USA, UK or etc. So with banning bitcoin, everyone won't be able to launder money or etc but still no idea, they are so great in this tasks, it won't affect anything, imagine there are so much and so big torrent websites in Russia. So I guess not a perfect attemp, just "official" note.
Activity: 476
November 28, 2017, 02:14:27 PM
The ban is the out come of the committee set up by the government to advice her on the issue of cryptocurrency. The government will now study the report and know whether it will be implemented or not. We are waiting.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
November 28, 2017, 02:01:21 PM
Anything is not yet confirmed, for Vladimir Putin's statements are contradicting each other, as one day he is in favor of bitcoin and the other day he is in favor of Russian currency and how he wants Russian crypto to destroy bitcoin. 
Talking about India ,well the government doesn't have much problem with bitcoin, they are just not happy with the fraudulent activities that some people in India are trying to do by fooling them. So they are taking necessary actions against it.
Activity: 44
November 28, 2017, 01:56:33 PM
Its really hard ban cryptocurrency, maybe governments should banned before 300 bln market cap. Kinda too late, they slept a bit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 28, 2017, 01:50:51 PM
Those are just rumors and there is no real statement to back these articles. I dont think any country can officially ban bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. But they may hurt the value by demoralizing the investors.
Activity: 22
November 28, 2017, 01:42:08 PM
lately many country refuse bitcoin, like china but fact Bitcoin still going up and more strong

many country will make own cryptocurrency like BTC thats why they have self interest i think.
Activity: 378
November 28, 2017, 01:39:48 PM
Lets see what is their reason on banning it. I guess that they want to regulate it and take for themselves.If poor become rich it would give the most damage on these countries.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 28, 2017, 01:38:15 PM
It's no surprise governments wanna ban BTC, but BTC is unstoppable so far as people like it. If Russia ban websites retailing BTC, people will use tor browsers or find other ways of retailing it.
It`s not a surprise that some governments wish to ban BTC, but they can`t entirely forbid people to use it some way. News about India and Russia are circulating on this forum for months. Big countries with big markets with a lot of people involved needs to be regulated somehow, and they are doing something on that field. I think news are exaggerate everything about them, one month they will legalize it, other they will ban it. I think we don`t need to pay a lot of attention on what are they doing, if you are living in one of this countries and you wish to protect yourself and you bitcoins use some bitcoin mixer and hide your coins. Its better to be safe then sorry if anythings happen.
Activity: 22
November 28, 2017, 01:33:22 PM
India accepting the bitcoin,because india is biggest country and many people earning the bitcoins.i don't know about the russia.
Pages:
Jump to: