Pages:
Author

Topic: India and Russia ban Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 1648 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
November 28, 2017, 01:31:01 PM
This is a big news, because India and Russia are two big countries in the world, if this is true then it will affect bitcoin prices in the near future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 28, 2017, 01:27:24 PM
In Russia there is no obvious prohibition of cryptocurrencies at the legislative level. Some the websites adjacent to a subject of cryptocurrencies are blocked because of availability of other forbidden information: terrorism, schemes of leaving from payment of taxes, etc. But widely the topic of bitcoin isn't covered in local media. Nevertheless, the conferences and forums devoted to cryptocurrencies and ICO are regularly held. Generally the population is scooped by topical news from the Internet.
Activity: 67
November 28, 2017, 11:55:50 AM
Russia was kinda of expected but India should be more open with it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 11:54:17 AM
I didn't even here the news about the ban...I heard that Russia is thinking about the construction of the bitcoin city - a city specializing in the mining of cryptocurrencies can be built in Siberia or the Far East...so it seems they are doing well with it)
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
November 28, 2017, 07:42:45 AM
This is still only in news, there are no reports of solid steps taken for the ban of cryptocurrency. I had logged in my account in Koinex and it is still operative.
Before banning these crypto currencies, government have to consider investments done by the people in them. How would they dissolve the investment amount and in what way they will be returning of the investment amount?
Activity: 112
November 28, 2017, 07:24:07 AM
Not only India and Russia ban bitcoin but also many countries in Asia. The governments of those countries want to completely control the market and ban everything can affect their power and the benefit of their banks. However, i think bitcoin is unstoppable, still many people find the way to earning money from bitcoin, develop bitcoin world and introduce bitcoin advantages to other people. Nobody or government can hold the citizen.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 28, 2017, 07:08:50 AM
It is not highly possible to suddenly ban bitcoins as bitcoins has now acquired a huge space in each learning platforms and most of the individuals have started their business in bitcoins. Government cannot suddenly ban bitcoins and even if the government tries to shut down all the major dealers in the cryptos, some will surely resist it as they might be holding some good amount of bitcoins and no one can have major loss for nothing.

Previously the same news were held but no output was sawn and the same is been predicted now. Bitcoins have a huge obstacles to compete with and even with the increasing price, the risk is nearly vanishing about bitcoins to be banned.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 27, 2017, 04:05:11 PM
It look as if the more some country try to ban bitcoin the more bitcoin is attracting more investors which directly leading to the rise in price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
November 27, 2017, 03:02:42 PM
Sorry to say that none of them make bitcoin banned because last week Indian court order to regulate bitcoin because they need bitcoin still in many part of India there is poverty and we know how bitcoin is efficient for them because bitcoin is playing a very big role in economy of many countries and it reduce unemployment from many countries so I think bitcoin is now need of every one and that’s why day by day countries are going to accept bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
November 27, 2017, 02:25:52 AM
So slow... News are marked with date 10 OCT.
Every Country just want to regulate money, it`s not necessary to ban it. But how can you regulate money movements when people use Monero, etc?
Yes, each of the government wants its national currency to regulate properly but due to the cryptocurrency it is hard to keep  track on each of the penny.

Most of the people's from India and Russia have started investing huge amounts in bitcoins and even the taxes are bypassed by storing their capital in bitcoins as bitcoins are a anonymous currency and are completely decentralized.

Each government wants its country to use the centralized currencies so that they can be applied with taxes for the betterment of the country but bitcoins here do completely opposite work. Perhaps implementing taxes on bitcoins will completely legalize bitcoins but will reduce the profits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
November 24, 2017, 02:47:26 AM
This is old news. Russian government does not want to ban bitcoin, they would like to regulate, license and tax (this seems to be the ultimate goal) exchanges and miners. And, AFAIR, it was just an opinion of a government official, not a legislative proposal.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
November 24, 2017, 02:32:19 AM
 Perhaps it's about taking control of the market crypto currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 01:53:05 AM
So slow... News are marked with date 10 OCT.
Every Country just want to regulate money, it`s not necessary to ban it. But how can you regulate money movements when people use Monero, etc?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
November 24, 2017, 01:51:18 AM
In the whole article they talked about problem with dealing with cash and.. buying and selling of bitcoins that causes illegal activities.
Well it would be a very serious draw back if something like this happened.
But I do think on local exchange sites or international exchange sites you can still come forward to sell bitcoins Smiley
I mean you can easily transfer all your bitcoins in an international recognized Trustable wallet and sell according to you feel right.
They cannot ban one to one exchanges can they ?
Well I do think that if something like this happened people will come forward to find a solution and still stick with bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 113
November 24, 2017, 01:50:36 AM
I can not believe this, most likely this is not accurate information ..
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 01:48:50 AM
There is a difference between regulation and banning
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
November 24, 2017, 01:47:39 AM
After the Ban of China so many countries decided to ban the BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
November 24, 2017, 01:43:02 AM
news like poped many times in the past , so don't panic till it actually happens cause there is nothing normal people can do
I'm kinda optimistic this won't happen , cause if they are planning to do that they would had done it a couple of years ago
there is no perfect way to ban crypto , so governments won't do untill they are sure that they can handle such a ban
Activity: 84
November 24, 2017, 01:41:02 AM
I don't understand why they are going to ban Bitcoin, in fact, they are trying to introduce the new cryptocurrency similar to Bitcoin
http://www.business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/govt-considering-its-own-cryptocurrency-117091600051_1.html
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 01:30:02 AM
The more forbid the more people will want it. Government doesn't understand  the power of bitcoin and it is afraid of it.
To regulate it is necessary and not to forbid.
Pages:
Jump to: