Pages:
Author

Topic: India-China border tensions - page 2. (Read 1140 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 07, 2020, 12:21:45 PM
It will have no effect. Countries are too weak to fight a global war, so they are pressuring other countries to make some money out of tensions.
China and India are two nuclear states with territories and armies.
They will need a lot of things to be pushed to start a war.
The two countries imposed restrictions on bitcoin, did not affect prices and did not change price or mining
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
July 07, 2020, 03:54:24 AM
Actually many people in China is commonly hard working , and practically earn more compared to the other poor country ,inasmuch as even small amount of profit i think they saves to the right way in line with their own capacity, therefore the maximum level of their goods has been constantly increase which is even before the country of India has accept their products even there is no quality control, aside from that it is very affordable to buy.In connection with this   i think China and India borders are having a big opportunity to become one or peace through their business transaction and vice versa.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
July 06, 2020, 01:09:45 PM
The news coming in that China have started to pull back their forces from the Galvan area which they have occupied it for some months now. This is a good sign that things ae going in good direction and the diplomatic talks between the countries are working well. You do not want to have another war in this time when the whole world is already going through the bio war.

There is not going to be any permanent solution, unless the boundary is clearly demarcated. In Galwan area (and in two-three other regions in Ladakh), the boundary between India and China is disputed. One example is that of Pangong Tso lake. Check the image below. The red line is the boundary claimed by India and the one in pink is claimed by the Chinese:

Unless both the sides agree to clear boundary demarcation, these issues will pop up every now and then.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 06, 2020, 10:21:55 AM
The news coming in that China have started to pull back their forces from the Galvan area which they have occupied it for some months now. This is a good sign that things ae going in good direction and the diplomatic talks between the countries are working well. You do not want to have another war in this time when the whole world is already going through the bio war.
This is one great initiative from Chinese government as they are always being accused of making advantage movement against other countries around them,with this action at least they prove that the accusation is wrong and they can do better moves towards peace.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/07/china-pulling-troops-deadly-border-clash-india-200706091813810.html

i have just check the news and Aljezeera channel made that news .

the wisest thing has been done by the two countries of course, I do not feel that it is only the role of the greater state of China so that this feud does not continue. but among those willing to sit down and settle diplomacy ahead of their respective sectoral desires.

because clearly there is no profit to be gained from the feud. because the other thing at a time like this that actually needs to take precedence is the corona pandemic so that it can be resolved in both countries. because the corona pandemic has taken up everything that the two countries have to get it done.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 06, 2020, 09:59:54 AM
This is one great initiative from Chinese government as they are always being accused of making advantage movement against other countries around them,with this action at least they prove that the accusation is wrong and they can do better moves towards peace.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/07/china-pulling-troops-deadly-border-clash-india-200706091813810.html

i have just check the news and Aljezeera channel made that news .
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
July 06, 2020, 09:45:25 AM
The way the two countries are facing each other on the China-India border is creating a tense atmosphere. If the conflict escalates, I think it will have an impact on international trade and cryptocurrency, what do you think?
There is no need to argue between: China & India, at present all, international, or local TV, Talking about the two countries, new news was broadcast on television on Thursday, July 2, yesterday they were both India & China, will take a "step back" from the border area which is currently in dispute, the aim is to prevent ongoing clashes, some troops will be withdrawn, in certain areas.

@Zhao Lijian: said this was a "positive progress" step for the two countries China & India, easing tensions between the two countries.

Meaning: if the two countries of China & India are in peace, there is no need to worry about whether the economy, trade, crypto and others are related to the economy, this is a good step taken by both countries, I hope for the future ,there is no other dispute, for India and China.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
July 06, 2020, 09:05:48 AM
this is certainly very encouraging news, because it puts forward negotiations rather than having to be hostile. because in the pandemic period that has not yet been completed and the two countries are also affected by a pandemic that cannot be resolved immediately.
it is clear that if the dispute continues it can be believed that it will greatly affect both countries, resulting in the economy becoming disrupted.
it is better for a time like a pandemic that cannot end quickly, so that it will focus more on the country to complete the handling of a pandemic for the benefit of the community.
Last I head China was around 20 kms inside the Indian Territory and many army sources confirmed that news. Now China has managed to pull back only around 2-3Km in Galwan valley. I mean I don't know how much is the truth and how much is the politics going on with this scenario. Last we even saw some gps images of Chinese establishments near Galwan valley in disputed territory. Why do I feel that this issue was just hyped up by our media for taking people's attention away from Covid count? It's really hard to differentiate between truth and false these days with so much of information flowing around. But speaking of this in economic terms I don't feel there was ever any chance of war. Considering both countries possess Nuclear Arsenals. Moreover wars are fought on some disputed issue LAC is already an undisputed issue which almost both governments are pretty familiar of. China just has a usual habit of doing such things and apart from banning Chinese apps I can't see any major step taken by India to Retaliate towards China. Banning apps too was much due to privacy issue and not particularly due to this rage going on.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
July 06, 2020, 08:46:53 AM
this is certainly very encouraging news, because it puts forward negotiations rather than having to be hostile. because in the pandemic period that has not yet been completed and the two countries are also affected by a pandemic that cannot be resolved immediately.
it is clear that if the dispute continues it can be believed that it will greatly affect both countries, resulting in the economy becoming disrupted.
it is better for a time like a pandemic that cannot end quickly, so that it will focus more on the country to complete the handling of a pandemic for the benefit of the community.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
July 06, 2020, 05:02:58 AM
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
July 05, 2020, 09:47:46 AM
The way the two countries are facing each other on the China-India border is creating a tense atmosphere. If the conflict escalates, I think it will have an impact on international trade and cryptocurrency, what do you think?

I don't quite think so. At least not yet, while the world is still experiencing a pandemic because it would be very difficult for any country to battle two fronts (COVID-19 and waging war towards another country). Right now, I believe that one country is just posturing and simply flexing its military muscle against the other, that's all.

Showing off?! I think the same, they are just testing each others there. Tension between India and China are nothing new, they had a few conflicts before, but still India faces trade imbalance heavily in favor of China. It's better this to not grow in something bigger, two nuclear armed countries can make a lot of damage if they get in the fight!

When it comes to economy, China is really above level of India as most of the products that we are using around the world came from them.

The conflict between them is not the same as the conflict between US and China.

India-China border tension is not that worse and they can still make a solution for that problem. China is a large trader, what can you expect in a big country like that with the highest population. Expect that their economy will surely move in a positive direction and is unstoppable. War will probably not happen because they will destroy humanity if they do that.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
July 05, 2020, 04:52:28 AM
Creating border issue will damage China's economy more, already India banned 59 Chinese apps which is more popular all around the world,maybe other countries will also follow the same as India did because they are stealing everyone privacy data and storing them on Chinese servers.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
July 05, 2020, 03:53:45 AM
I hope that they understand that war will create too many victims from both sides
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
July 05, 2020, 03:15:40 AM

I don't quite think so. At least not yet, while the world is still experiencing a pandemic because it would be very difficult for any country to battle two fronts (COVID-19 and waging war towards another country). Right now, I believe that one country is just posturing and simply flexing its military muscle against the other, that's all.

Showing off?! I think the same, they are just testing each others there. Tension between India and China are nothing new, they had a few conflicts before, but still India faces trade imbalance heavily in favor of China. It's better this to not grow in something bigger, two nuclear armed countries can make a lot of damage if they get in the fight!

Not good indeed. There's no positive effects between them if they'll start any war against each
other, knowing that it can create heavy damages.
With pandemic virus to fight with, every countries needs to conserve their resources  and use
it in a much wiser venue.
War is not an answer but instead, this conflicts should be discuss peacefully.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
July 04, 2020, 03:21:36 AM

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
July 02, 2020, 06:45:23 PM

Activity: 220
Merit: 101
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
July 02, 2020, 02:03:33 PM
Yes definitely , India has already banned 59 China apps , stopped many projects in India with Chinese investments. I think billions of USD loss is guranteed to Chinese origin company Tiktok. I think crypto price will increase if instability will increase. As India will seclude itself with Chinese economy , crypto will become an option for truly censorless economy.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1
July 02, 2020, 01:59:53 PM
India and China are Two Big Country. Both of them are has Good Business Relations. Recently Two Country Convicted In Fight. But i think This Fight For Short Time.  Now Overall situation is Normal. Because All are Conscious About thir Good said. Border Now Normal. And it will be continue i think.                   
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 2253
From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary
July 01, 2020, 05:08:39 AM
China is not a nation that cares about economical problems that they might face if they do something wrong. Look at Hong Kong, they make insane amount of profit from there but they have done so much bad stuff to them, not that it is over and they are still doing bad stuff.

They are buying land from all over the world as well and they are basically trying to make CCP control everywhere in the world. That is what dictatorship brings, when you control everywhere in your nation, you want to control other places, why do you think Hitler attacked other nations? He killed 6 million jewish citizens and took control of whole Germany, he could have just did that until his last day and live happily, when you are a dictator just controlling your own nation is not enough, you need to prove your control over other nations as well to further your dictatorship or it becomes stagnant.

China imitates many of the strategies carried out by America to become a superpower, it's just different from the US-style hard power using the military approach. China uses sharp power through an economic approach which is well known as colonialization 5.0. The US military hegemony the world with its military power, nearly 800 US military bases spread outside US territory. Aware that China's hard power is still far below the US, China has colonized the world through the BRI program. China provides funding for infrastructure development in many countries and then these countries pay tribute annually to China.

Hitler massacred the Jews on the grounds "in the name of God". Then when Osama bin Laden fought against America saying "In the Name of God". Then George Bush fought terrorists "in the name of God". It is not God who is wrong to say but humans who are wrong to listen.

India will be a Chinese competitor in the coming decades. If you want to progress rapidly like America and China, India just needs to follow China, copying + modification = innovation. If copying is one way to be successful and the people prosperous, there is no harm in us to follow. India should not be inclined to China or America, active free politics will bring many benefits to India, if India catches the wrong ball, then the other countries like Indonesia will benefit.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
July 01, 2020, 12:59:47 AM

ROFL. Being an Indian, I don't agree. Even if India boycott Chinese products, it is going to have hardly any impact on the Chinese economy. Only around 2% of the Chinese exports are destined for India. The major markets for Chinese products are North America and Europe. On the other hand, a large fraction of India's exports go to China. So any such measure can be counter productive to India.

This could be the reason why Indian's prime minister do not want to escalate this tension further if they sever the economic tie up India is likely to suffer the most, but China is quite a traitor on this and they now aware of that, the Indian army should now take extra careful when dealing with China, their soldiers are abusive.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
June 30, 2020, 04:06:06 PM
China is not a nation that cares about economical problems that they might face if they do something wrong. Look at Hong Kong, they make insane amount of profit from there but they have done so much bad stuff to them, not that it is over and they are still doing bad stuff.

They are buying land from all over the world as well and they are basically trying to make CCP control everywhere in the world. That is what dictatorship brings, when you control everywhere in your nation, you want to control other places, why do you think Hitler attacked other nations? He killed 6 million jewish citizens and took control of whole Germany, he could have just did that until his last day and live happily, when you are a dictator just controlling your own nation is not enough, you need to prove your control over other nations as well to further your dictatorship or it becomes stagnant.
Pages:
Jump to: