Pages:
Author

Topic: Indian Banks Banned From Dealing in Cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
banned in India is only temporary
maybe they want to regulation crypto
i believe India will accept this crypto back this could be just a mere issue
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
RBI Not Banning Cryptocurrencies,For users that use exchanges that work closely with banks, there is no need to worry because they all use third-party gateways for payments, that banks and the RBI have no said control or sway over. Though using third-party gateways for payments is not a permanent solution, it will, however, work for now.

check this link in link https://itsblockchain.com/rbi-banning-cryptocurrencies-fud/ 
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
Here we go, another bad news on cryptocurrency. I'm afraid the price will go down again, that's why i already sold out all my bitcoins and my altcoins. I'm also ready to buyback again though when the price start going up again. Many indian friends of mine also told me that bitcoin ban is real.

Yes it is. and it's gonna be bad for the whole crypto community. The market has been down for a few months, and with this bad development, I bet it will continue for another month or so.
Let us all just hope that this is the worst so things could only go better form here.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
India, however, has not banned cryptocurrency markets.
People can still trade encrypted currencies and bitcoins privately, so there's no need to worry about that.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I saw this post yesterday, but this is just one played out of proportion. To me since the florishing of platform like Localbitcoin, I thing there is no need to worry. The number of P2P exchange is well on the rise and expect it to continue to go stronger. I saw a post yesterday that says that the India banks are not even into Cryptocurrency that this is just like trying to create panic in the space
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
The Deputy Governor of RBI, BP Kanungo, just announced officially that all the services dealing with cryptocurrencies will be banned with immediate effect. So essentially none of the entities regulated by RBI would be able to provide services related to cryptocurrencies to customers.

Read the full article here: https://coinfrenzy.io/indian-banks-ban-cryptocurrencies/
For more interesting and trending articles, visit: https://coinfrenzy.io/

*Attention* The title has been edited. Apologies for the confusion.

Actually bitcoin is not banned in India.To get more details,please check the below link.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/04/06/dont-believe-the-fud-india-has-not-banned-cryptocurrency/

I was dam sure bitcoin is not banned in RBI.Don't sell your valuable bitcoin by such fake news.Now the bitcoin price is recovering and it will reach any peak soon.Just hold your bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
The same thing happened in China, where both India and China did not accept BTC and banned the existence of BTC.

China didn't ban Bitcoin, they are only after the ICO to protect their community from scammers. India will never let their corrupt practice intervene by cryptocurrency. We all know that one of the good feature of cryptocurrency is transparency. Indian politicians will not allow transparency on their corrupt practices. 
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
The fact that banks were banned from dealing in cryptocurrencies does not mean that people would stop using cryptocurrencies in india but that will certainly affect their ability to buy though.
it's not problem, the banks seem to be afraid of the development of blockchain technology that could have replaced the role of the bank.
the things they(banks) do seem to have no effect whatsoever on the development of cryptocurrency
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
The fact that banks were banned from dealing in cryptocurrencies does not mean that people would stop using cryptocurrencies in india but that will certainly affect their ability to buy though.
Activity: 35
This is the fact that crypto industry should face, even there are more and more banning form every one I believe that this industry will grow bigger and bigger, they are unstoppable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
Well, this is certainly bad news since India had one of the most active crypto communities in the world. At the same time there is a project called Zebi which was shilled by some ICO reviewers and has quite nice potential. It has something to do with blockchain being used by the Indian government so this move of the Indian central bank looks odd  Embarrassed
Activity: 336
 It’s unfortunate how Governments are reacting on Bitcoin. I think they are playing safe here, they are not willing to take the risk while there is something conventional already existing. It’s really a bad news.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
too active on cryptocurrencies give bad effect is real now. but i think if bank accept crypto, all users were afraid of their money lose on it because bank used it for crypto.

i assumed it was a new bank in india. no policy for crypto and they participated without really think its risk
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
I hope they don't completely ban crypto in India, if that happens it'll surely drag the market down.
You can try to search some news regarding it and it's obviously trus if india was banning crypto this is just temporary until india will complete all of the regulation framework to the cryptocurrency. But in some crypto news i read about india is not banning crypto right now but it looks like the governments are prohibiting any crypto related activities in india.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Many countries around the world support bitcoin but there are also many countries that prohibit bitcoin. In India, banks are prohibited from trading any coins related to bitcoins. For one country, the advantage of bitcoin is reduced. Players will worry about not knowing when their country will be banned.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
I hope they don't completely ban crypto in India, if that happens it'll surely drag the market down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
The ban on the transaction of cryptocurrencies has made the Bitcoin rate in the country down to $ 5,000. This affects not only the exchange rate of the whole cryptocurrencies market. National governments fear that Bitcoin will transform their economies and their currencies, so instead of trying to control Bitcoin, they banned cryptos.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
The Deputy Governor of RBI, BP Kanungo, just announced officially that all the services dealing with cryptocurrencies will be banned with immediate effect. So essentially none of the entities regulated by RBI would be able to provide services related to cryptocurrencies to customers.

Read the full article here: https://coinfrenzy.io/indian-banks-ban-cryptocurrencies/
For more interesting and trending articles, visit: https://coinfrenzy.io/

*Attention* The title has been edited. Apologies for the confusion.

As I know Bank of Chile noticed 4 local crypto exchanges that it will close their accounts soon. So it's look like not only India want to stop crypto.
Activity: 420
Ouuhh this is really bad news.
So many country one by one baned a crypto.
Why Huh

I dont understand why Cypto must be band.
When a country band crypto the price will go down again.
Is so bad.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
India has been hostile to cryptocurrency from the beginning and even banned some, this is bad news but in not surprised that they have gone this far, it was expected
Pages:
Jump to: