Pages:
Author

Topic: Indian Banks Banned From Dealing in Cryptocurrencies - page 3. (Read 548 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
In my opinion this is classic FUD, when it's not India, it's China or Korea. This is just market manipulation by those big market actors, trying to take advantage of the regulation-induced bear market. If anything there is a good buying opportunity for all of us.
FUD or not this news is something we shouldnt be worried about,INDIA doesnt hold most of the bitcoins but china is,thati why there are much different between the two,hence this wont affect the market too much if this is really true.People doesnt care about these FUDs or negative news because they are more focused on how will they earn or get back what they have lost.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
This is bad news! I hope it does not affect the mood of the global crypto market, which is now experiencing recession ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
India is following china as of now letting members withdraw the funds from crypto and later tax the members and prepare a list dont know whether in future they accept for payments
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I do not care about this country, I think a lot of ICO scams in that country. it is natural that this country forbids bitcoin or other crypto currency because its citizens use it for crime

such as CIBUS project
Yes, indeed, in recent years, many projects originating from India have appeared to be scam. Therefore, it is not surprising that the authorities prohibit the use of cryptographic goods. I think the laws will soon change and the crooks will not be able to steal people.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
In my opinion this is classic FUD, when it's not India, it's China or Korea. This is just market manipulation by those big market actors, trying to take advantage of the regulation-induced bear market. If anything there is a good buying opportunity for all of us.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
There will be less scammers in our community then,shitty scam projects are most came from the indian and russian people if theres some people who deserves the ban it would be them,that is why i see its positive to the community rather than negative impact to most of us.If these people arent try to steal everyone's money there will be less regulations in the countries.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
It's really a bad news for Indian crypto lovers.RBI don't want to ban crypto but they ordered every bank with no connection with any exchange.And they are also gonna launch a crypto or a digital currency.Yeah, it's a good news.but banning crypto does not help, if people want to buy they buy no matter.And this news is not sure cause they give some time like 3 months to banks.hope they change their decision.our country really needs this crypto support and new technology.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
By prohibiting crypto-currency activities, India restricts itself and its people to the possibility of developing new technologies. So, tomorrow, India will have to buy these technologies from other countries.
Activity: 210
I think these people deserves this ban! because you are the ones who are making our market looks like scams,most scammers are coming from india and russia that is why the SEC has tighthened their regulations because of your scam projects! Sometimes something needs to be regulated so that people wont try to abuse the system.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.
Activity: 145
Might be a good thing if this news is real,because we could have less ICO scams if these indians wont be able to use cryptocurrencies in their country,russians should be banned to so that there will be less scammers in our community because most of them are from these countries! Either way it will be better if some of these countries will got restrictions and im sure there will be less scam projects here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
As far as I remember, India is a country that from the very beginning said that they would prohibit bitcoin and all crypto currencies in general, this indicates that they are afraid of transparency, this is my opinion, I'm not accusing anyone of just saying my opinion.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
Very sad news, a lot of people will be shocked to hear this. Price for all coins is down by 305 or more in Indian exchanges now.
Activity: 122
If this is a final ban, then colleagues are very sorry. It is hard to fight against the government. So it is beneficial to the people living below the poverty line. Nothing easier to feed and control. Bad politics, hence the prohibitions. But I think there is a way out, it takes time.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
As some already have written, the title of this post (and the title of the blog post) is extremely misleading.

The regulation envisioned by the RBI is somewhat similar to the Colombian "cryptocurrency ban" that was already circulating in Bitcointalk's news section. It prohibits (most, not even all!) banks to provide "cryptocurrency services", like in Colombia.

There is no clarification in the article if this probition includes to "provide bank accounts for cryptocurrency exchangers". But even if it does, then "crypto wallets" are not illegal and it continues to be possible to buy or sell Bitcoin in India via exchanges such as Bisq, or using some other virtual currency as an intermediary (even if it's play money like the Linden dollar).
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Read the freaking whole article and look for other reliable sources don't just make a title that is misleading to the eyes of the community as some newbies are lazy to read and research the full news, this looks like a FUD the article and some people already stated that it is ban on transactions between the banks and cryptocurrency to be clear a temporary ban up to 3 months base on the article, this is really a manipulated and misleading title of the thread and the article provided.
Activity: 182
Now on the Internet there are a lot of fake news, so you need to trust only proven sources.

Yeah it could be FUD.

Besides many countries often change their view about ICO/crypto (see China) Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Now on the Internet there are a lot of fake news, so you need to trust only proven sources.
Activity: 420
Why india bans cryptoescurrencies i could not understand becuse India is worlds fastest economic growing country, india has great potential but in last few days there was lot of ICO scams in inda and people are so worried to take a new chance in shape of our currency like crypto so there is some reasons why India is refused cryptocurrencies,
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
its really a bad news for crypto, indians has a big interest for crypto, and they also have enough influence for cryptocurrency, with this news It might affect the current price of all crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: