Pages:
Author

Topic: Indonesia’s Central Bank is Planning to Ban Bitcoin in 2018 - page 3. (Read 1514 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Indonesia has too many problems in this country. Crime, corruption, bribery of officials ... I think the government has a reason to issue Bitcoin bans because Bitcoin is too secure and confidential for users. But the ban on Bitcoin is not a problem, as it is against the trend of e-commerce in the future. Maybe at some point, the government will adjust.
Activity: 60
Share some threads so that I can venture about the news -_-
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
That's a greatly discouraging step for real because indonesia is one of the principal economical bation of the world Sad
Activity: 58
Is it even true? I think someone is tried to discourage the btcsians by such false news
Activity: 28
Share some threads so that I can venture about the news -_-
Activity: 105
Best ICO Project 2018: Marinecoin
Find out information at https://marineco.in/
Join https://marineco.in/ico to get 450000 MTC token, 100% free
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I don't think this is the right policy if the government is subject to the regulations proposed by the Indonesian bank to ban bitcoin transactions in the country, and this isn't a solution to improve the economy of the country that is still developing, in fact with the presence of bitcoin in the country this has provided a hope for a better economic future in the future
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
He went on to detail additional restrictive measures by the bank, stating:

We [will] also prevent arbitrage opportunities, unhealthy business practices and business controls by parties outside the legal reach of Indonesia’s laws that could damage the structure of industries here.

detail here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/indonesia-planning-ban-bitcoin-2018-report/

what do you think about this ?

i think my country not ready to growing with this blockchain era.

Bitcoin can be use in illegal activities that is correct but we have the power to regulate it so that it cannot be used such illegal activities and for their other reason by your government to ban Bitcoin is because they want to make your currency to be strong and stable against any other currencies especially Bitcoin will if they are really true patriotic they should ban also the use of all other currencies including the US dollar too so that they will just rely alone on rupiah currency. This reasoning is a discrimination because the truth is they only hate the digital currencies but not the other currencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I keep on saying this that bitcoin was not discover for the purpose of it been used by the governments as most of it structure are anti-government!. If they like let them ban bitcoin and we are going to see another seriously rise in price again as many have seemed that bitcoin and other crypto currencies is the major ways the can break the hold from political office holders and elites, therefore we should not expect that Indonesia will allow bitcoin be.
Activity: 47
They can't do it. They even didn't have any power to ban users. How could they stop technology? now days is modern and we need a good e-money like bitcoin. Even they block up the IP of users, we could do VPN or another IP changer to fake it out and access bitcoin site normally.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

We [will] also prevent arbitrage opportunities, unhealthy business practices and business controls by parties outside the legal reach of Indonesia’s laws that could damage the structure of industries here.

detail here https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/indonesia-planning-ban-bitcoin-2018-report/

This news release out of date, because Indonesia authority looking for taxes from every bitcoin transaction or profit. Thwy plan to include bitcoin as audit report items to tax payers. Right now bitcoin community still strong. If Government agencies really want to Ban bincoin maybe the biggest exchanger in Indonesia - bitcoin .co .id will be forced to close.
Activity: 60

Indonesian banks do not prohibit bitcoin but merely state that bitcoin is not a legitimate means of payment in Indonesia and bitcoin Indonesia has already stated that bitcoin only digital currency so will not replace the rupiah as the currency of the Indonesian state .
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think this will have 0 effect on the market, Indonesia is such a small player in the game of cryptos
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
this is bad news, it can prevent the spread of bitcoin in the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
Well do whatever they want to do.
If big countries like Jpn and Korea have not completely banned btc, btc will stay and it would only become a secret way for people to hide their money in illegal countries.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
there are plenty of rumour regarding bitcoin and government in indonesia but most of indonesian people still can use bitcoin until today because own bitcoin not against the law and currently they only prohibit bitcoin to use to physical stores and daily transactions because indonesia government said they only consider bitcoin as digital asset but not as the currencies which is can use on everywhere
yes indeed a lot of rumors that are issued by the government of indonesia about bitcoin, but I am sure it does not affect bitcoin users in the country of indonesia.

That's right, because they can feel the benefits of bitcoin. As we know the unemployment rate in Indonesia is still high, with bitcoin they can earn income to meet daily needs.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

I think that the cryptocurrency is going to faced with a big probelm in the next couple of years, and that is regulation, since cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular have seen a massive increase of use, and this has made it to be under the spotlight of goverments who in their part need to take regulations concerning it, because people can mke tons of moeny from it without paying taxes, and others can use it for illeagal activites without being tracked down, so with it not being able to be controlled, it is no suprise for us to see goverments today banning it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
Whoa! This is not a welcoming news. Does that means Indonesia is moving herself away from modern technology? And then everyone was complaining about China banning ICOs, nobody ever think Indonesia will take this turn. I guess this opens the door to Japanese as a led in modern technology. They should rethink this issue, Bitcoin may not be a currency, but countries should learn to embrace it.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
there are plenty of rumour regarding bitcoin and government in indonesia but most of indonesian people still can use bitcoin until today because own bitcoin not against the law and currently they only prohibit bitcoin to use to physical stores and daily transactions because indonesia government said they only consider bitcoin as digital asset but not as the currencies which is can use on everywhere
yes indeed a lot of rumors that are issued by the government of indonesia about bitcoin, but I am sure it does not affect bitcoin users in the country of indonesia.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this is really very unfortunate once Indonesia indeed really do prohibition on bitcoin activity that exist in Indonesia country. but as I know that the state of Indonesia is as one country that has a high rate of unemployment. if this prohibition is not balanced with a thing that can overcome the problem of unemployment rate in the country of Indonesia I think this is not a right decision. because I am convinced that the existence of bitcoin activities at this time at least can reduce the level of unemployment in the country of Indonesia and of course this will be able to improve the progress of the country of Indonesia.
Pages:
Jump to: