Pages:
Author

Topic: Infinex - PoW & Masternode - Lyra2Z (True DEX over MN with Profit Sharing Soon) - page 17. (Read 43277 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
What is the performance of the RX 570, 580 on lyra2z compared to the GTX 1060 6Gb? Thanks.
Activity: 123
Strange things happening with http://kwchmining.com pool. Have been mining for a whole night to cold wallet, having good hashrates. But no payments at the this time. Sad Angry

No block was found there.
Activity: 154
Hi dev,
Can you put my link on first post with other translations, TFI from telegram said that I can do it for 20 IFX
Thanks in advance
Looking forward to a successful working relationship in the future

This is my IFX Croatian translation
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/infinex-pow-masternode-lyra2z-asic-resistant-ultra-low-premine-live-2934948

my address is i5LAbKTktFYUfVoPpRjRE8ypR7fCJ2KLih
Activity: 6
 Strange things happening with http://kwchmining.com pool. Have been mining for a whole night to cold wallet, having good hashrates. But no payments at the this time. Sad Angry
Activity: 45
Activity: 13
Hi,
How to create IFX wallet in crypto-bridge?
Thanks!
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
So fast, I did not even mine it.
there was a lot of new coins at the same time. I was digging CURV instead and a bit CROP, ZOC and some SGPR, the last one turned out scam as the dev has disappeared
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Yeah, it's nice to see this coin already up on Crypto-bridge!   The Dev team is on the ball.

I like the focus on keeping a small circulating supply.  The ROI will be great on this coin.
Activity: 839
Merit: 100
A cryptopia and coinmarketcap listing will greatly boost the coin Smiley
Activity: 43
Infinex is now live on Crypto Bridge Cool

It is better to provide a link to this market at 1st port.
It would look great.

Here's the link - https://crypto-bridge.org/
First page updated as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1

It is better to provide a link to this market at 1st port.
It would look great.
Activity: 164
oh. official pool. i'm just wake up and it's down ?  so sad my waste watt.
i'm swap to bsod now.

Sorry for the inconvenience, pool is back up.

We'll create some script to solve this issue, thanks for supporting Infinex
We should have peer nodes in the OP for solving syncing issues, dev.

Seed server is live & stable, no add node is required.

For sync issue, it could be due to certain reason at your side, please wait 1 day to try again.

Thanks.

add a coin to the mnrank, masternodeonline

wait for the rocket to the moon Cool
Activity: 84

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
So what is this exactly going to be? Are you planning to build a platform for decentralized applications similar to Ethereum? And if yes, how are you going to be better than Ethereum or why should people prefer your platform?

Just another masternode shitcoin wich will be abandoned in 1 month.

TT you are most likely correct about this. They are posting their whole ANN which is maybe copied from someone else, just put in some fancy words and promises and there you go.

I agree. Already premined low reward plus they founder and nodes take your rewards?

No thanks

And yet there are people who are going to waste resources on this in the form of money and hash power. And both could be well needed in other projects.

Such high ROI is a sign of fast dump of the coin! Even such coins as Lizus came down so fast.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
So what is this exactly going to be? Are you planning to build a platform for decentralized applications similar to Ethereum? And if yes, how are you going to be better than Ethereum or why should people prefer your platform?

Just another masternode shitcoin wich will be abandoned in 1 month.

TT you are most likely correct about this. They are posting their whole ANN which is maybe copied from someone else, just put in some fancy words and promises and there you go.

I agree. Already premined low reward plus they founder and nodes take your rewards?

No thanks

And yet there are people who are going to waste resources on this in the form of money and hash power. And both could be well needed in other projects.
Activity: 151
Looks great! Any white paper?

Currently, we are concentrating our efforts on getting the plumbing right for the network.  Once that is done, we will pen down our project details.
right! No need to ask for fast development, and should leave devs out of pressure for coding amazing products.
Pages:
Jump to: