Pages:
Author

Topic: Infinex - PoW & Masternode - Lyra2Z (True DEX over MN with Profit Sharing Soon) - page 19. (Read 43277 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
So what is this exactly going to be? Are you planning to build a platform for decentralized applications similar to Ethereum? And if yes, how are you going to be better than Ethereum or why should people prefer your platform?

Just another masternode shitcoin wich will be abandoned in 1 month.

TT you are most likely correct about this. They are posting their whole ANN which is maybe copied from someone else, just put in some fancy words and promises and there you go.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
Congratulations to the coin where the exchange
hope to receive the airdrop 2
good luck
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
Just started mining this, love the low wattage of this. Zcoin was one of my favourite coins because of this algo and this one will be too i believe.

Power usage is the best part of this.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Activity: 68

6x1080ti and just 900W with lyra2z  Cheesy

What OC settings are you using?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Wow great project

And on the basis of what experience in the cryptosphere you say this?  Grin
Activity: 123
Wow, this project looks fantastic.  I love the Lyra2z algo, less electricity bill and fans can be turned down Cheesy

True, but you can have the same result with lowering power on your cards to others algos, for approximatively the same proft (coins with Lyra2z earn less in general than other algos at 100% )

For example, even with lowering to 60%, bulwark or lux mining is still on the top most profitable, with moderated heat and power consumption

But I agree lyra2z is very nice !! And love it too

6x1080ti and just 900W with lyra2z  Cheesy
Activity: 839
Wow, this project looks fantastic.  I love the Lyra2z algo, less electricity bill and fans can be turned down Cheesy

True, but you can have the same result with lowering power on your cards to others algos, for approximatively the same proft (coins with Lyra2z earn less in general than other algos at 100% )

For example, even with lowering to 60%, bulwark or lux mining is still on the top most profitable, with moderated heat and power consumption

But I agree lyra2z is very nice !! And love it too
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
What is the first exchange?

We have just paid up for the first exchange.  Expected to be listed by the week.  Please look us up in Discord for more real-time updates.  Thanks.
In discord, the administrator said to have paid the listing on the exchange, possibly stock exchange or BCO exchange

Cryptopia is far better, but maybe more expensive to reach ?
Activity: 30

We have just paid up for the first exchange.  Expected to be listed by the week.  Please look us up in Discord for more real-time updates.  Thanks.
In discord, the administrator said to have paid the listing on the exchange, possibly stock exchange or BCO exchange
Thank you for your hint. First exchange will bring the project to a new milestone after its launch recent days.
Activity: 224
Filipino translation reserved.
Activity: 434

Activity: 43

Any idea what could be the price on the first exchange ? Maybe 1$ ?  Tongue
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Who has already launched the first MN? Of course we are !!!!   Dont Sleep and join to 2nd MN!!!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

INFINEX  MN-2   is open for reservations!                           

- no setup fee                              
   - 4% service comission                              
   - everyday payout                              

Received coins:   287                           
   Available:   713                           

Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/5xmR5WR                               
   https://www.mnforall.com                              
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Activity: 55
I like thish algo: cold, energy efficient, ASIC resistant, without NiceHash.

exactly!!!!! this is the difference between many mn coins!!!!!

How does Masternode affect Asic or Nicehash?
Actually, not. Nicehash affects Masternode operations by potential 51% replay attacks with it's dominant hashrates.
Pages:
Jump to: