Pages:
Author

Topic: INFLEUM - BRAND PUBLISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 23. (Read 144484 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Will this help in targeting also
Activity: 210
What are the key components of this ecosystem
Infleum Wallet, Contract Escrow, Automated Contract agent machine and new types of technology based applications like AI, ML etc are the key components
What are the key components of this ecosystem
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
How is Infleum different from other blockchain based brand publishing platforms
Infleum is all abount Brand publishing, where influencer created content is used for creating Brand Equity . This is different from a lot of other brand building digital platforms

with the advantages of Infleum, of course in the future, it will be easier to get support from participants or investors. Hopefully, in the future, this project can easily achieve success.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
it seems the team involved in this project is always active in responding to the questions of the participants, hopefully with the activity of this team it will make it easier to attract a lot of investor interest to join and this project can run as planned according to its expectations.
Infleum is all abount Brand publishing, where influencer created content is used for creating Brand Equity . This is different from a lot of other brand building digital platforms
Activity: 84
is there any minimum amount of purchase?
Activity: 176
Merit: 11
  INFLEUM measures and distributes value of influence according to user participation within all stages of the brand publishing ecosystem cycle: investment, network, marketing, sharing, consumption, and payment.
Activity: 8
I performed the translation and found an error in the formula in white paper (p.39):
https://i.imgur.com/q28GlyC.png
the formula should be:
https://i.imgur.com/iIaEhEV.png

Hi! Thanks for catching this. You're right, we must've made a typo when pasting in the equations... Sad
We're on it now, fixing! Smiley
Activity: 308
If I look at the seriousness of the team in managing this project, I am sure the success can be easily reached. because with the liveliness of this team could convince more investors to join in this project.

not only that, this project is very beneficial for its users. 8 services provided will make it easier for users to publish, this is great, there is no platform like this.
the current condition of the crypto market is very concerned, and greatly affects a project and investors. I hope the INFLEUM team has a specific strategy to attract investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
I performed the translation and found an error in the formula in white paper (p.39):

the formula should be:

Activity: 84
where can i download the wallet please share the link
Activity: 476
If I look at the seriousness of the team in managing this project, I am sure the success can be easily reached. because with the liveliness of this team could convince more investors to join in this project.
How will the funds be utilized?
45% for Marketing
33% for Platform development
17% for Business development
3% for Legal &Administration
2% for contingency
Activity: 23
How will the funds be utilized?