Pages:
Author

Topic: INFLEUM - BRAND PUBLISHING BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM - page 25. (Read 144484 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Can I buy in fiat?
No, You can participate in our sale with ETH,BTC,BCH,LTC and ETC.

And do I have to go through KYC or anything?
Yes. In order to prevent identity theft, terrorist-related forbearance, money laundering, and financial fraud, INFLEUM conducts the KYC verification process. Participants must verify their real name to meet KYC standards.
Activity: 70
Can I buy in fiat?

And do I have to go through KYC or anything?
Can I buy in fiat?
Can I buy in fiat?
Got it. Some of the similar platforms have seen decent success. I would like to make some investment here.
Sure. Our private sale is on as of now. You can connect with our team on telegram. They'd help you out.

Are there any bonuses?
Yes. There are. Bonuses will be applied differently depending on the ICO stage, schedule and amount of each participation. Our team would share the details with you Smiley
Got it. Some of the similar platforms have seen decent success. I would like to make some investment here.
Sure. Our private sale is on as of now. You can connect with our team on telegram. They'd help you out.

Are there any bonuses?
Great.. More use of the token would be very beneficial
Yes! The increased use of INFLEUM utility token entails a gradual expansion of the INFLEUM ecosystem, and ultimately, INFLEUM will evolve into a platform where the world’s influencers, SMEs, and startup’s join to hyper-connect and coexist
hmm..and how do they select the campaigns?
companies can select from a wide range of campaign templates (i.e. free, contains specialized features, restricts to only select roles influencer citizenship) so that optimal campaign results can be met

How is targetting done?
It is done through Target Marketing System Based on Big Data & AI

Can you explain what it means?
Advertisement and marketing through the INFLEUM Platform fundamentally combines big data and artificial intelligence in an algorithm to make target marketing possible. This gets rid of inefficient targeting like all-or-nothing, one-for-all, and small, random sampling and instead focusses on carefully selected target market earned through the platform’s analysis of user data and patterns

Ok,..How do advertisers choose influencers? As in are there any reviews?

Influencers who have participated in campaigns are given a score for their reward based on their various on and off-chain evaluation methods, their participation histories, the outcome of their participation, and practical off-chain data.

Ok.. Does the platform have a token?

INFLEUM is a utility token that serves different purposes within the ideal reward system of INFLEUM Platform

any special use of the token?
The token is used within the platform for investments and donations, smart contract creation, distribution for advertisement and marketing participation, expert network service operations, and diverse combination of commerce
Activity: 15
companies can select from a wide range of campaign templates (i.e. free, contains specialized features, restricts to only select roles influencer citizenship) so that optimal campaign results can be met

How is targetting done?

Advertisement and marketing through the INFLEUM Platform fundamentally combines big data and artificial intelligence in an algorithm to make target marketing possible. This gets rid of inefficient targeting like all-or-nothing, one-for-all, and small, random sampling and instead focusses on carefully selected target market earned through the platform’s analysis of user data and patterns

Influencers who have participated in campaigns are given a score for their reward based on their various on and off-chain evaluation methods, their participation histories, the outcome of their participation, and practical off-chain data.

INFLEUM is a utility token that serves different purposes within the ideal reward system of INFLEUM Platform

any special use of the token?

How is targetting done?

How is targetting done?

But how are you planning to incentivise the influencers?
INFLEUM proposes an influencer citizenship program. This program is essential to achieve a mutually fair environment for both advertisers and users, fulfilling a core concept of a decentralized advertising platform.
INFLEUM will develop a Proof of Influence (POI) process measuring the level of user contribution within the INFLEUM Platform. This process is explained in more details in the coming pages. Through POI, the users are assigned to different roles within the citizenship statuses: tourist, permanent resident, citizen, dual-citizen and more

How is targetting done?

How is targetting done?

But how are you planning to incentivise the influencers?
So how are you doing it differently?
Most platforms serve to connect people, people to businesses, and businesses to businesses. Roles are distinguished according to their commercial interests:
a. Consumer: user, buyer, marketer, etc.
b. Supplier: producer, operator, advertiser, etc.
However, INFLEUM Platform is free of restricting one user to one role. It allows individuals to participate in any role without restrictions. For example, an individual may be a user who consumes content, but may also be an advertiser who requests services. One can profit on INFLEUM Platform by being a producer of a product as well as a content marketer on social channels.
INFLEUM breaks down the boundaries between industries and distinguished roles, and makes possible the impossible task of free participation and fair rewards through the blockchain. INFLEUM’s structure creates a transparent trading platform ready to benefit all users.
So how are you doing it differently?
And what are the problems that your product is going to solve?
Currently the market faces the following challenges:
1. Weak consumer strategy and marketing for 47% chance of failure
2. Inefficiencies in advertising industry
3. Lack of transparency
4. Centralized and biased compensation
Infleum aims to solve these problems being faced by the advertising industry
Pages:
Jump to: