Pages:
Author

Topic: [INFOGRAPHIC] Experiences of a Bitcointalk Member - page 2. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
The next step should be getting extorted using the trust system, getting tired of the double standards and stop trying.

Other approach is to forgot about all the negativity and aim for one day your name be listed on the below mentioned thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-chronicle-up-rank-list-congratulations-bpip-merit-stat-trust-5024849

By the way you can also see the posts from those people in that thread who are ranking up to see their posting habits and many other good things.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
Just want to share my own summary,
I lack knowledge about bitcoin in 2017 because I'm just a beginner. Those days, shitposting was really a thing for bounties.
I also reached the rank of Full Member. (didn't mention being a Jr. Member and member because it's easy to rank up at that time.)
Grinding to get more profit and this is the year of implementing the merit system.
I learned other things also about BBcodes, Signature Making, and Mining.
I nearly ranked up to Sr. Member but the merit system acts as the barrier and I must prove that I'm a reliable member of this forum.
Then I reached Sr. Member. (nice)
Hoping to rank up soon...
Already created a lot of informational threads in local
and still grinding...

That description in honorary member was fokin' legit. Always checking and reading threads in our local board was a big thing for me now. I want to be updated on every single issue/situation that's happening. So am I considered as an honorary member?  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
I was expecting differently. Though its still quite a good view for me. What am I expecting is somewhat related to @TECSHARE's feedback. More about getting abused, a normal user, spammer, being likely trolled, etc... Maybe you could a simplified infographics just like that.

And as I look unto to that image is just merely a step by step where a user has been accomodated by the forum. 😂 Such great ideals should be also included.
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
The next step should be getting extorted using the trust system, getting tired of the double standards and stop trying.
Being extorted wouldn't be good for anyone, now there are trust flags, and I think it's still towards the improvement of the trust system.

Let's see how it pans out.

I made my own Infographic Rank History, this is how I earned my Rank base on my knowledge that I gain from BitcoinTalk. I learned about Blockchain and other crypto related things and by sharing it to the other users especially my fellow countrymen, I earned a massive amount of merits to get up to this point.
It's nice to see it chronologically arranged and in a way, at least you are what you are now. Great improvements can be seen and we certainly need more active members who post quality stuff in our local board. Maybe that's the path you are in right now, we are heading in the right direction for sure.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
I made my own Infographic Rank History, this is how I earned my Rank base on my knowledge that I gain from BitcoinTalk. I learned about Blockchain and other crypto related things and by sharing it to the other users especially my fellow countrymen, I earned a massive amount of merits to get up to this point.

Note: I slept from July 2017 to March 2018, because I only came here that day to Sign up. because some of the online jobs that I've done that year requires us to sign up on 100 English Forum so BitcoinTalk is one of them. After my Friend introduces this site to me, I was shocked that I already signed up. that when I remember about the hundred Forum that I registered earlier.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

Just sharing my thoughts here about your Journey or the things members experience, you could call it a Path to Bitcointalk, if you want. Maybe you could share yours here.

So, What's your story?
Pages:
Jump to: