Pages:
Author

Topic: Injustice while Tagging - page 2. (Read 421 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1888
January 22, 2023, 03:45:04 AM
Well, well. Another mess Royse777 is in, why is it that I'm not surprised.

OP, first tell you this is in the wrong place, it should be in the Reputation section, you can move the thread yourself, but I will report it to be moved.

Now My question is if Mr crank has been tagged then why Royse77 not or
If Royse77 has not been tagged then why Mr crank has been tagged?

I will analyze the case better after this but in general, Royse777 is a person who has been on the forum for a long time and with his signature campaigns has handed out a lot of money, and still continues to do so. Red tagging him, usually closes the doors to work with him, so people are more reluctant. Plus he has a group of friends on the forum who believe in him no matter what.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
January 22, 2023, 03:29:08 AM
First of all, I had no idea about this MetaMallVerse plagiarism case (you can check that I wasn't active in their scam accusation topic) and even less about Royse777 hosting their bounty campaign. Or you think we should all be aware about each and every scam accusation case?

I am surprised to see that no one in MetaMallVerse scam accusation topic mentioned their ongoing bounty campaign and warned Royse777 about this situation as it looks like a clear scammy shitcoin project with anonymous team and plagiarized whitepaper. Anyway, I will contact him and let him know about it and if he still continues with bounty campaign he will bare the consequences. Although I don't understand how he missed that project he is promoting for a month has been tagged and flagged.

Same kind of Whitepaper Plagiarized was happen with the Project UKAN Promoted by Mr Crank and was given 3 Negative feedback.
I guess you are an alt account of MrCrank? Since at first it looks like you were only the bounty manager there, stopped bounty campaign upon discovering plagiarism and didn't have previous tags for something else, I will look into it a little bit further and if everything checks out I might change negative to neutral.
Activity: 13
Merit: 6
January 21, 2023, 11:51:21 PM
Hello All.
My Question is that Why there is real injustice here from DT members while they give Negative feedback to someone.

Recently we checked that MetaMallVerse White paper has been Plagiarized. Check  Full Detail Plagiarized Whitepaper - MEMV MetaMallVerse
While Royse77 Still Promoting this project and launched Second Round of Bounty after First Round (4 weak)

Same kind of Whitepaper Plagiarized was happen with the Project UKAN Promoted by Mr Crank and was given 3 Negative feedback. check Detail UKAN Plagiarized Whitepaper
[/ur]
Now My question is if [url=https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mrcrank-908376]Mr crank
has been tagged then why Royse77 not or
If Royse77 has not been tagged then why Mr crank has been tagged?
Where is FatFork Rikafip JollyGood who make comments on this situation or there negative feedback for just innocent and honest person
Pages:
Jump to: