Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥 INNERCORE SCO 🔥🔥🔥🔥 infrastructure platform for decentralized apps - page 11. (Read 2414 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What is the main objective of this project that makes it different from others.
Activity: 6
What is the roadmap and what plans are you making to ensure that the project is a huge success
Activity: 8
Can I make video on my YouTube channel and tell about this project like bounty?
Activity: 59
i just wanna ask, what best of your project that can make developers attract to using your token ?

It is our hope that developers will want to use our product, and not just our token.  Our goal is to provide a platform that helps them easily launch applications.  If we can do that and require that payments be made via our token instead of traditional fiat, then that will hopefully result in a very healthy token.

I think you are going for a payment in coins then. Somewhat like that? Am I right? no fiat but tokens, but a token can become a coin Smiley
copper member
Activity: 70
Is there a Russian-language theme here?

We'll likely be adding a Russian translation soon and will let you know when it's complete.
Activity: 7
Good project from a hardworking team, thumbs up to you guy:+1. Where I can read more info?
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Activity: 98
how long will this platform last? i hope it wont fail like other platforms?
Activity: 22
I love this project and the moon shall be our limit... How much is presale?
What project is so great?
Activity: 107
When will the token sale start?
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO!

Activity: 12
How many tokens do you plan to give for each point?
Activity: 12
why did not you make a link for an easy way to add your domain name in my bitcointalk signature ? I ask about Bounty program
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
still too early to reach any conclusion for this project, ive seen many projects that claim big but failed to deliver. Might join the bounty to get hold onto some but wont invest in ico maybe will buy a few when its on some exchange
Activity: 102
I joined BOUNTY. I also saw the white paper. I thought that it was easier to read that there were more illustrations and figures.
copper member
Are their any plans to partner with big investors?

At this time, we're deliberately keeping the offering small and public via a token sale.  We love the model and think it will work well for everyone.
copper member
I will like to read through the white paper, but I can't find it

If you visit our website, there's a link to the whitepaper on the front page. 

https://innercore.network

There's also a link to the whitepaper on the first page of this forum thread.
copper member
When will the ICO end and how can I participate

The token sale is scheduled to end July 31st.  For more information, please see https://innercore.network/sale.html.  In general, the process involves registering for our whitelist, a KYC check, and then contributing via our token sale smart contract.
copper member
What is the total supply of the coin and where can we find other information about this token and the project at large? 

https://innercore.network should have all the information you're looking for, and more.
copper member
When we can use tokens on platform?

You'll be able to use the tokens on the platform as soon as it launches.  It's estimated that this will be in September or October.
copper member
how long will this platform last? i hope it wont fail like other platforms?

The service we're providing is essentially the base layer that powers all decentralized applications.  Literally, every single decentralized application is powered, directly or indirectly, by independent miners.  We're allowing developers to purchase the services of these miners, instead of relying on goodwill or a hope that miners will want to mine their coin.  So, as long as the trend toward decentralization continues to expand and developers keep creating standalone decentralized applications (decentralized currency, decentralized file storage, decentralized AI, etc.), I believe we'll be okay.
Pages:
Jump to: